[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: misrepresent an old classic Christmas movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: earsnester.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
earsnester.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Fucking EARS, Nester!
>>
File: 134030263421.png (44 KB, 184x224) Image search: [Google]
134030263421.png
44 KB, 184x224
>>78399627
that's not a Christmas movie, it's a new years movie
>>
>>78399627
HAHAHA LOOK AT THEIR STUPID HAIR

AND THEIR GIANT FUCKING EARS
>>
>>78399696
So starting off this thread perfectly, then? You cant misrepresent a christmas movie more than the movie originally being a New years Eve. Success
>>
>>78399627
SHE'S DEAD... YOU KILLED HER.
>>
>>78399627
Nazi Youth looking mofo
>>
DEEPEST CHRISTMAS LORE
>>
>>78400099
This and the traditionally animated movie were fucking tight. What's the story behind them? They just sorta came out of nowhere and haven't been referenced since
>>
>>78400906
based on a book by the creator of The Wizard of Oz
>>
>>78400926
Sounds neat, what's it called?
>>
>>78402177
The Life and Times of Santa Claus.
>>
>>78402177
>>78402226
Life and Adventures of Santa Claus

Baum also wrote a follow-up short story called "A Kidnapped Santa Claus", where demons that feed off children doing bad stuff (and subesquently get sent through their cavernous mountain for Krampus-y shit) get fed up with how Santa's been keeping kids doing nice things. At first they try tempting Santa in various ways to ere off the good path, but that doesn't work so they just kidnap him when he's delivering toys. Santa's core helpers have to finish the job and arrange a rescue team when they get back, leading to another good vs evil battle. However, Santa is freed by the kindly Demon of Repentence, who then levels the mountain and disembodies the other demons in a flash of light. But when the helpers delivered all those presents, they ended up going to the wrong kids. But it works out because they've discovered the magic of re-gifting, so through continuous trading, all the toys end up with kids who want them.
>>
>>78399847
That's barely a Christmas movie either!
>>
>>78402338
Christmas in July's a better leg to stand on then New Year's and it glues about half of Rankin Bass's Christmas output together into one film, so its fine by me.
>>
>>78402320
I think someone storytimed a comic very similar to that a few days ago.
>>
>>78402385
Yeah, I storytimed that adaptation earlier in the month. Scanned my own copy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.