[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was season two so bad? Did they run out of ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rick-and-morty-season-2.jpg (3 MB, 2981x1750) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-season-2.jpg
3 MB, 2981x1750
Why was season two so bad? Did they run out of ideas?
>>
>>78399089
They brought in more family into the adventures. It was still watchable.
>>
>>78399089
Season 2 was just as good as season 1, you just had it on such a hype pedestal that you forgot to enjoy it.
>>
>>78399089
Did everyone really hate the second season? Cause I saw no difference in quality from the first. Aside from Get Schwifty maybe, that one was weak for me.
>>
>>78399152

Not from what I can tell.

I agree with Get Schwifty and also Interdimensional Cable 2, which I feel are both also not as well liked.
>>
>>78399152
Yeah, I don't really get the hate myself. I enjoyed it as much as season 1, if not more so.
>>
Second season had them experimenting a bit more, I think. Experimentation means more mistakes.

Unless you mean the Purge episode. If you didn't like that one, then it's because they made it up at the last minute
>>
>>78399214
>If you didn't like that one, then it's because they made it up at the last minute

So they have run out of ideas.
>>
>>78399152
I felt like there were more episodes that were kinda duds in season 2 but there were also some of the best of the series like the microverse episode and moonmen episode
>>
>>78399249
Not exactly, they couldn't pull off the two part finale they wanted so they came up with the purge episode
>>
>>78399089
The episode with the space parasites is a top contender for best episode in the entire show. I'd rate it up with Rixty Minutes and Meeseeks and Destroy in terms of quality comedy.

I wouldn't even call the worst R&M episodes bad, exactly, and season 1 had it's share of those as well.
>>
They're holding ideas back for future seasons.
>>
>>78399214

I liked that one

The ending was a total cop out though. Morty killing Arthricia would have actually held some weight instead of Rick catching feelings after an entire episode of thrill killing and deciding to save everyone, and ending it with a dance party was just piss icing on the shit cake.
>>
>>78399328
That episode was about the acclimation to violence, so I thought it was pretty appropriate that it ends with them dancing in a gigantic puddle of blood.
>>
>>78399089
>Did they run out of ideas?
>Rick and Morty
>ideas
>>
>>78399152
>Aside from Get Schwifty maybe, that one was weak for me.
really?
i thought get schwifty was the best one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.