[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P Team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: fam2.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
fam2.gif
2 MB, 500x200
>after this Rhodey will mercilessly sling missiles at Clint and Wanda in an attempt to maim if not out right kill

>Rhodey will then get outright BTFO in Tony's arms making Tony effectively hating all of them

>Banner will be long gone as well as Thor in Ragnarok

>these same guys will never just crash on the couch on a Saturday night drinking and being merry enjoying each others company
>>
File: fam.gif (2 MB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
fam.gif
2 MB, 500x227
>We may never get them loving each other and being a team in their prime

>from now on there will be bad blood, even after IW things just wont be the same
>>
File: fam3.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
fam3.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>Suddenly in Civil War it will be like all this will have never happen and these guys will be guns and rockets blazing against each other
>>
>>78396098
> Vision uses the Mind Gem on Wanda (pissing off Hawkeye), it unlocks her latent magic powers.
> Hawkeye and Antman rescue a in pain and dazed Wanda and he leads her across the airport...Rhodey does the missiles.
> Scarlet Witch will fly into the air and IM and WM trounce Tony with her unlocked magics, Rhodey will take the hit intended for him.
> Vision sides with Wanda, pissing off Tony.
> Black Panther and Spiderman also abandon him.
He's reduced to Billy No Mates.

Cap's team also shrinks; Hawkeye and Antman go to help Wanda. Falcon may want out after all the airport shit and Bucky being iffy.

So in the third act its just Tony vs Cap and Bucky. The Avengers have already disbanded.
>>
>>78396702
I meant to say IM and WM follow Wanda into the sky, who else would they be pursuing? Falcon couldn't take one of them, let alone both.

Rhodey's in a big crater very far from the airport. His armour; helmet and entire front, is ripped to fuck.

We go into Infinity War with the man who could rebuild Vision and the woman who could save his mind being even further apart.
>>
Considering how quickly they went from Shield underground to extra hellicarrier, they'll be buds again in no time.
>>
By the end of IW, I'm pretty sure at least two of these guys will be dead so it was never going to be the same after AoU anyway
>>
>>78396939
Okay let's do a jeadcount for the Best Friends4Ever Party...
Tony and Rhodey hate Wanda and Vision
Antman hates Tony
Wanda hates Tony
Hawkeye distrusts Vision
T'challa hates the plebs
Bucky hates Tony
Sam hates Tony but also maybe sort of resents Bucky
Tony hates Bucky
Hank hates Tony
Natasha is pissed at all of them
>>
>>78396702
Falcon, Bucky, and Sharon will always back Cap and they are all the people he needs.

The others are just coworker buddies or allies.
>>
File: 1450451648901 (1).png (4 MB, 2000x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450451648901 (1).png
4 MB, 2000x1001
>>78397133
I get the feeling Clint, Wanda, and Scott are a sort of separate supporting team and are more Anti-Reg than Pro-Bucky. They are kind of shown to one side in the concept art with Clint between them.
>>
>>78397455
>WAR HAMMER
>WAR HAMMER
>WAR HAMMER
>>
>>78397455
Natasha vs Scott would be tough onClint
>>
File: Poink.png (519 KB, 640x540) Image search: [Google]
Poink.png
519 KB, 640x540
>>78397455
>Ant-Man vs. Black Widow
This could be very hot.
>>
>>78398417
> Orphan Wanda is Clint's daughterfu
> Clint and Scott are both dads
> Wanda and Scott are both reformed people

They gonna be friends.
>>
>>78396886
They are flying up to punch Giant man. IT may not be much of anything but the lego set revealed rhodey trying to hit giant man with his club. It would make sense that IM AND WM need to team up and fly up and punch him
>>
>>78398531
love
>>
>>78396702
>it unlocks her latent magic powers.
Just ugh.
>>
>>78397455
>War Hammer
what?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.