[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a faggot he's become over the last few years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Max_gilardi.jpg (40 KB, 200x400) Image search: [Google]
Max_gilardi.jpg
40 KB, 200x400
What a faggot he's become over the last few years.
>>
Who is this guy?
>>
>>78390259
>filename
>>
>>78390285
I can't read tho
>>
>>78390285
I mean why is he a faggot?
>>
>>78390285
Cool. Who is that guy?
>>
>>78390319
I used to like what he did. The last thing I enjoyed from him was apples.mov and everything else afterwards was just shit. I last animation I saw from him was that Mario and Luigi one that was just "lets shit on Luigi" the entire way with no payoff.

He's gotten worse at story and animation and just goes for shock value. I know he's said stupid shit on twitter but I don't remember exactly what and I'm not gonna bother going to his page.

>>78390259
>>78390340
Hot Diggety Demon
>>
>>78390319
>>78390340
Built a pretty moderate fanbase through youtube and then crushed it after he started cashing in on the mlp craze in 2012
>>
>>78390385
If he had just stopped after the first MLP parody it would have been fine, the first one was like you said pretty funny and not totally unoriginal. He just kept continuing and became a part of the fanbase, that's what pissed me off.
>>
>>78390461
Exactly. He also had the gall to post a speed paint of a Rosalina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyPRYoQbtp8

Oh, I take it back. The Invader Zim one I liked only because I saw it as something that was disintegrating as it went on. Going back through his library, he didn't have much.
>>
>>78390620
Addendum: The Rosalina isn't even that great. Her body shape is slightly odd. Her right cheek is fucking weird cause it goes off way too far so much so that I can't tell if that's the elbow or the cheekbone.
>>
File: 1450908217254.gif (328 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450908217254.gif
328 KB, 640x480
>>78390461
That seems like a stupid thing to get angry about.
While the subject was rather off course, I rather enjoyed the effort put into it, and the videos, themselves, weren't that bad either.
>>
>>78390712
I agree.
>>
Still good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a4fp2JdRNQ
>>
>>78390385
>No pay off

Doesn't that end with Luigi pushing mario down a flight of stairs and all of Mario's friends revealing that they hate him?

Also I like Max's voice. Dude legitimately needs to be doing voicework.
>>
That "lost" invader zim episode was funny as fuck I literally couldn't care less what you think OP.
>>
>>78392954
> No you're not you fuckin liar you're that kid again
> MR ZIM I TOOK OFF ALL MY CLOTHES
> Hey Rudy, get over here and self desrtuct, why don'tcha?
> aaaaah shit
It's pretty great.
>>
>tfw Wisenheimers is a lost podcast

Fuck it was so much fun, even if they just copied RBR bits. Remember Maria?
>>
>>78393249
>That's what I do right, I hate the humans? Not that I got to know any of them.
>I'm an old man, I shouldn't have to deal with this
>You were going to choke on piss and die, you diarrhea gargling cum sponge.
>WHO'S A SASSY CAT?

It's my favorite thing he's done.
>>
File: GoldenEye007box.jpg (62 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
GoldenEye007box.jpg
62 KB, 300x206
>>78390679
Ha! Can't unsee it now.
>>
It'd be pretty interesting if he was on the SleepyCabin podcast though.
>>
I hate his voice so much
>>
File: That makes me a sad powerpuff.gif (262 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
That makes me a sad powerpuff.gif
262 KB, 500x330
>>78395642
>Bob Bubbers
>EMAIIILLS
>QT 3.14 Maria
>Petunia
It still hurts
>>
>>78392954
OP here I didn't say all of his animations were shit I still like a good deal of them.
>>
I'm one of the few souls on /co/ who still likes his current work.

I even found his generic edgy Mario parody enjoyable.
>>
Yeah, I liked him before the whole MLP bandwagon, down hill from there
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.