[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain what's going on here, /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: magnetoscarletwitchdisplay.jpg (204 KB, 619x403) Image search: [Google]
magnetoscarletwitchdisplay.jpg
204 KB, 619x403
Explain what's going on here, /co/
>>
>>78389278
Seems Wanda's backing that ass up for some cash-bucks.
>>
File: dan the man.jpg (104 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
dan the man.jpg
104 KB, 500x667
>>
>>78389278
>casuals are too stupid to read
Get out. Seriously, get out, and kill yourself.

This is why comic books are shit, because mouth-breathing sacks of waste like you need entire walls of exposition or else you simply cannot grasp what is happening in front of you. What must your daily existence be like? You probably have the keeps notes on how to tie your own fucking shoes.

Absolutely disgusting. Fuck off.
>>
>>78389278
I'm assuming there was a point her father was unknown so Magneto wants to tear that up.
>>
Doctor Doom dressed up as Magneto for his bedroom roleplay with Wanda, but the Avengers and X-Men walked in on them, making everything incredibly awkward.
>>
>>78389278
Magneto used to have hypnotic MAGNETISM. Because that's how magnetism works.
>>
>>78389278
Let's see...

Magneto has some bullshit plot power of making people dance. Iron Man is pissy that Wanda got to dance and not him even after he spent half a million on pro ballet lessons.

Iceman's going through that period of his life where he's experimenting with a toupee and Xavier got to watch because he asked Cyclops to carry him up to Magneto's lair and then find him a chair.

I dunno why Marvel Girl and Cap are there. Maybe Steve wanted to join in with some of Tony's interests and Jean had nothing better to do.
>>
File: 1437233644418.jpg (39 KB, 536x481) Image search: [Google]
1437233644418.jpg
39 KB, 536x481
>>78389446
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>78389446
You mean he used his magnetic personality?
>>
>>78389460
>Iceman's going through that period of his life where he's experimenting with a toupee
I should not have scrolled back up, I am missing sides right now.
>>
Tapping in the powers of mother earth that were once revered, and feared by men.
>>
>>78389542
I'd tap that revered and feared power if you know what I mean.
>>
People are talking about his shit power and not the fact he's making his daughter strip dance for him?
>>
>>78389348
>What must your daily existence be like?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>78389446
>>78389460

considering that the nervous system uses electricity and generates a magnetic field, that is far from the siliest thing they've done in comics
>>
>>78389500
Oh carlos
>>
Avengers and Magneto compete for who can dance better his own daughter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.