[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nameless #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 25
File: tumblr_nuhufqIvGI1sockuoo1_1280.jpg (114 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuhufqIvGI1sockuoo1_1280.jpg
114 KB, 593x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONKi2S6YBSU

Annihilator, Multiversity, and now this.

So long, my freaky darlings.
>>
>>
What's your answer?
>>
Xibalba is Best Gem
>>
Hanged Man's much more tame than I thought it'd be.
>>
Unfortunately, Burnham says that there isn't a full deck's worth of images of this particularly morbid Tarot set.

But ask Image hard enough and they might make it a thing.

You never know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M

Couldn't resist.
>>
Reminds me of Stephen King's N. somewhat.

Anyone else watch that?

Good stuff. It's got pictures and everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i454o7ijabI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ
>>
I love it when Grant's baddies go full bombast.
>>
>>
Pretty Little Things.
>>
>>
>>78385493
ha!!! penis.
>>
All fun and games...
>>
...until somebody loses an-!
>>
>>78385508
Meanwhile, I can post things like this sans spoiler-tag as much as I like and the mods won't even bat an eye.

How's that for messed up?
>>
But I digress.

As I was saying, "It's all fun and games until somebody loses a-."
>>
>>78385606

Looking kind of groovy there Nameless.
>>
>>78385665
I have no idea what I'm reading.
>>
"-mind."
>>
I know it's probably Burnham's fault that this issue was delayed as much as it was, but to be fair, Grant asks A LOT from any artist he works with.

Gotta vent those frustrations borne from having so-so drawing skills somehow!

Rain of Razors. Get it? Razor House! Pottery!

>>78385670
Dig it.
>>
Like a Bullet to the Brain.
>>
>>78385707
It can be read a lot of ways.

The Razor House incident turned Nameless into a homing beacon for the actual Xibalba asteroid.

There is no asteroid. The incident just turned Nameless into a conduit for a mass psychosis event courtesy of the Outsiders. Killing him was the only way to shut it off.

The Space Mission is real and is happening in an alternate universe populated with characters who are alive (however briefly) because they weren't part of the Razor House experiment. Because of the scale of the threat, Xibalba threatens to annihilate two versions of Earth. Killing the Nameless on the ground helped ensure its destruction.

The Space Mission is all in Nameless' head. It's him trying to combat Xibalba's influence and eventually accepting that the only way to stop the menace is to accept his death peacefully. In turn, he becomes the most primordial of supernatural appeasement/deterrent: a human sacrifice.
>>
I dearly hope the TPB comes with annotations.
>>
Or maybe it was all nonsense and people panicking and killing themselves over a 2012-esque event that wouldn't actually have hurt anyone in the slightest.
>>
>>78386129
Same here.

Same could be said for a lot of Morrison's work. Especially his Doom Patrol.
>>
Just in time for Bloody Valentine's Day.
>>
Sans Nom.

C'est la vie.

A demain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E
>>
>>78386178
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>78386270
Grant happened.
>>
>>78386270
It was either Nameless (through his mind or super science) directing Xibalba to hit the Moon with Sophia killing him to prevent further infection.

Or a senseless act of unnecessary human sacrifice.
>>
>>78385257

Looks like The Brand of Sacrifice, is Guts showing up?
>>
I typed out two full replies worth of analysis and the fucking servers hiccup'd....

I don't care anymore.
>Malkuth - Earth - Nameless asshole, Nameless' asshole
>Yesod - The Moon, conduit to the devine
>sofia literally wisdon
>Nameless is void and empty
>take that Dave sim
>Namless and Sofia are the twin halves, male and female, of a jesus-thoughtform descended from the old gods (Darius indicating a king)

>>78386563
I wish I knew more about sigils because I'm right in the middle of The Eclipse in Berserk right now (vol 12) and the similarities to the brand of sacrifice are amazing.
>>
>>78386639
>Nameless and Sofia are the Hero Twins of myth
>In the Space Mission, Sofia is Darius daughter. She says her brother died "nameless"
>At Razor house, Nameless is Darius son
>they descend to the underworld to trick the gods partially for fun, partially for necessity and partially to avenge their slain father. One of the twins dies in a number of the iterations
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.