[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER, CEREAL KINGS ARE FINISHED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dcipadapp.jpg (79 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
dcipadapp.jpg
79 KB, 584x438
IT'S OVER, CEREAL KINGS ARE FINISHED
>>
>>78384114
Well... yeah. That haven't had that logo or those costumes for four years. You're a little late, anon.
>>
>>78384114
For fuck sakes, the GL costume changed nothing
>>
>>78384114
Look at Hal, pretending like he's part of the trinity

>>78384211
It added some lines/padding to his shoulders
>>
>>78384231
Hal being there are what the other three are laughing at.
>>
>>78384231
He actually used to be before Wonder Woman replaced him.
>>
>>78384263
He was never part of the trinity, what are you talking about

If anything they started replacing Wondy with him when Johns GL was big
>>
>>78384287
If you read Justice League in the silver age you would see what im talking about.
>>
>>78384315
I have read the first 70 issues of Silver Age JL and I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>78384231
>It added some lines/padding to his shoulders
They gave him a better haircut too.
>>
>>78384315
There was no "Trinity" in the silver age. If there was, Green Lantern certainly wouldn't have been in it. His book was cancelled or nearly cancelled several times.
>>
The first trinity was Jay Flash, Alan GL and Wonder Woman

It's funny that Aquaman will take GL's place as Trinity wannabe in the DCEU
>>
>>78384362
>His book was cancelled or nearly cancelled several times.

That happened during the bronze age, anon.
>>
>>78384374
This

Superman and Batman popped in from time to time, but remained outside the league until really quite recently.
>>
>>78384315
Oh, you mean the Silver Age Justice League where Superman and Batman barely showed up in? Yeah, he was totally a part of the Trinity in that.
>>
>>78384114
Did I miss something?
>>
>>78384114
the underwear is coming back?
>>
>>78384114
It's just their pre-Flashpoint costumes.

Did I miss something?
>>
>>78384114
They're never coming back, are they anons?

;_;
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.