[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like What A Mess? I had a giant crush on Felicia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mess.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mess.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Do you like What A Mess? I had a giant crush on Felicia
>>
>>78380196
Jesus Christ what is that thing?
>>
>>78380254
Do you remember that episode of FMA with the girl and dog being fused?
>>
>>78380196
You have called out to a part of my memory I thought lost. I can't remember anything about this cartoon, but I remember it existed.
>>
File: afghanTeddyEd 015.jpg (51 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
afghanTeddyEd 015.jpg
51 KB, 400x300
>>78380254
It's supposed to be a dog. One of these to be specific.
The thing I remember most about this show is hating the main character's design. Great theme song though.
>>
>>78380196
Yeah I think I liked it. I remember the bird being funny.
>>
>>78380196
>Do you like What A Mess?

No, it was a boring waste of time. Don't try to give the excuse that it was comfy or whatever.
>>
File: garbagio.jpg (131 KB, 758x375) Image search: [Google]
garbagio.jpg
131 KB, 758x375
>>78380563
Found the underaged action cartoon fan

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
>>
>>78380587
>Oh no, someone is calling out faggots that cling onto 'comfy' cartoons
>Better make baseless claims instead of just saying no!
>>
>>78380651
>oh no, someone is calling out faggots who actually think kiddy action equals adult action
>better autistically rage!
>>
>>78380587
Lol shrekt. Action cartoon fans are the biggest knuckle dragging dorks on this board, I blame DBZ
>>
>>78380196

That thing scared the living fuck out of me as a kid, I remember having nightmares about it.
>>
>>78380705
Your diaper's leaking shit again, maybe you should spend less time watching shows for toddlers and change.
>>
>>78380731
/a/ is that way fedora faggot, you're on the wrong board
>>
I loved this show, came on at like 5 AM and helped me relax before bed
>>
>>78381102
>Help! I have nothing to argue with so I just spam buzzwords!
Feeling better? Is your booboo gone now, you little baby?
>>
I have more memories of that dog being used for the ABC saturday morning bumpers (specifically the "AND NOWWWWWWW BACK TO THE SHOW" one) than the show itself
>>
i remember this and that british dragon show being on Toon Disney late as hell
>>
>>78380731
>he thinks any cartoons arent for kids
look at him and laugh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.