[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Garbage that /co/ only cares about because >muh waifus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450712532691.jpg (91 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1450712532691.jpg
91 KB, 396x594
ITT: Garbage that /co/ only cares about because
>muh waifus
>>
Alvin and the Chipmunks, for starters.
>>
That show with the bears and that show with the spic.
>>
>>78373166
What's the show with the spic?
>>
the only Scooby movies I've seen was the live-action ones and the one with the witches
are any worth watching?
>>
>>78376209
star vs
>>
File: 52e6c3c8df654.jpg (82 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
52e6c3c8df654.jpg
82 KB, 560x850
>>78373099
>>
>>78376237
Most of them, yeah.
Off the top of my head, watch Ghoul School, Zombie Island, Cyber Chase, and Scooby-Doo meets the Boo Brothers.
>>
>>78376209
Korra
>>
File: aqua-teen-hunger-force-780494.jpg (77 KB, 450x444) Image search: [Google]
aqua-teen-hunger-force-780494.jpg
77 KB, 450x444
>>
>>78376237
Depends on the kind of Scooby you want.

For the older ones, Boo Brothers and Reluctant Werewolf are kinda cozy but slow-paced. Closer in tone to cartoons without the whole gang, not really well-animated, but Scrappy's actually really likeable in both of them and they both have alright OCs.

The Witches' Ghost was riding off the success of Zombie Island, which IIRC most people agree is the best of them. Genuinely pretty creepy, very nice artwork, good character chemistry, and it makes the radical but effective decision of replacing cheesy 70s chase music with cheesy 90s chase music. If you liked it, then Cyber Chase and Alien Invaders follow the same ideas, but don't really live up to either - they're enjoyable but non-essential.

In terms of modern ones, Camp Scare is really fun, has nice pacing, and incorporates some of the spoopiness of Mystery Inc. without going too dark or romantic. Abracadabra-Doo follows in its style. Frankencreepy has an interesting visual style and decent waifus, but I personally couldn't bear the rapid-cut gags early on and had to stop watching, so you might find it weird. Also there's always The Samurai Sword for weeaboos.
>>
File: 1444067502989.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1444067502989.gif
2 MB, 371x209
>>78376265
Wanting to bang Beth is the ultimate form of low
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.