[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly does one, "effin' cry"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
How exactly does one, "effin' cry"?
>>
I thought it was laugh and cry
>>
>>78371409
Its laugh and cry anon
>>
>>78371409
Tell your boyfriend to go in dry next time, you'll understand.
>>
>>78371409

Laugh n' Cry

Get your boyfriend's dick out your ears.
>>
>>78371409
Is s1-3 Lois anyone else's minor waifu? Back when she tried to be a good mother and wasn't an evil bitch like she is now?

I also think she looked better with the old animation style.
>>
>>78371445
>>78371446

Boyfriend mind
>>
>>78371409
you can stick effin' in front of anything and it makes as much sense as it would have otherwise. that's the point, that's why people misheard that lyric

funny thing is, i didn't mishear anything, but what I did was misinterpret the bit where it goes from a low-key song to a big broadway moment as somehow ironic
right at the "on which we used to rely" I thought was meant to be a gag, emphasis on USED TO.. but that makes no sense that that would be a joke because it makes total sense in the lyrics. just for some reason I thought that. i was fucking 12 when this show came out.
>>
>>78371409

It's laugh and cry, you daft cunt.
>>
It's "laugh and cry."
They've poked fun at people mishearing it on the show.
>>
>>78371464
she was pretty hot back then. loving and capable and not a big whiner. i seem to remember several moments where she intentionally acted NOT uptight about something, just to provoke a 'wtf did MOM just say that?' moment. it was funny. later on she became a huge slut and a simultaneous stick in the mud, a soapboxer for women's lib basically
>>
>>78372393

random access memories was a pretty good album, i agree
>>
They had to rerecord the line later because so many people misheard it.
>>
File: 1427301490671.jpg (40 KB, 420x401) Image search: [Google]
1427301490671.jpg
40 KB, 420x401
>>78372754
>They've poked fun at people mishearing it on the show.
How can anyone mishear that? Are they ESL?
Hell, I thought this entire thread was a troll thread.
You mean this isn't a troll thread?
"Effin' cry"!?
>>
>>78373211
By being australian
>>
>>78373211
I can tell you from my own experience that on multiple occasions, the subtitles would say "effin' cry".

More often than "laugh and cry", in my case.
And then I just didnt care enough to pay attention to the theme song.
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 512x384
>>78371464
>minor waifu
>>
>>78373347
this. The same thing happens with the "dancing is forbidden" clip used for the credit song of ATHF.
Don't recall what it says instead though.
>>
>>78372961
Well I mean you're not lying.
>>
>>78373465
Finger puppet.
>>
>>78372936
>i seem to remember several moments where she intentionally acted NOT uptight about something
I liked when they showed her having something in common with Peter.

>Hey Lois! Diarrhea!
>Petah! I'm holdin iced tea!
>>
itt newfags
>>
>Laugh and Cry
>Not Fap and Cry
Boy have I been doing it wrong.
>>
File: bait.jpg (6 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
6 KB, 200x252
>>78371409
>>
>>78377735
Wormy Fishhook?
>>
>>78371409
death and crime?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.