[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
;_; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH1 7AHIklCM&feature=youtu.be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: aaa.jpg (77 KB, 1184x571) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
77 KB, 1184x571
;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM&feature=youtu.be
>>
If only he'd held his head up a little longer.

Rick is consistently written as an example of how humanity just isn't ready for some aspects of power granted by overwhelming knowledge. It's very likely the universe would be better off without him. Poorer, but better off.
>>
File: rickandmorty....png (58 KB, 520x754) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty....png
58 KB, 520x754
ah reddit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MP4XnLJ--k&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>78365036
why, just...why?
>>
The only "baaaa baaaa so emotionally ;_; deep" shit that worked was the ending where Morty buried himself. The way people literally cried to this scene is fucking embarrassing as is the writers efforts to get the audience to feel all sad every other episode nowadays.
>>
>>78365036
Ten seconds. I made it ten seconds.

What did everyone else make it to?
>>
>>78365036
>Alex Hirsch as Morty
Congrats, you've managed to make Roiland look professional
>>
>>78364990
do you think there's a version of rick that managed to keep his head up in an alternate universe?
>>
>>78365104
About the same
>>
>>78365533
Yes...
Whenever there is a question about alternate or infinite universes, the answer is always "Yes" There is a universe where Rick didn't keep his head up and it landed one millimeter to the left of where it did in this universe and there is a universe where everyone instantly turned into dildos for no reason and everything in between.
>>
>>78365096
Maybe because there's actually something of substance there. This thing with Rick isn't even on the level of Fry's dog, and I think people make a much bigger deal of that than there is.
>>
>>78365648
that's not how infinite universes work mate, infinite universes does not inply infinite possibilities
>>
File: 1396024626394.gif (276 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1396024626394.gif
276 KB, 600x337
>>78367339
>that's not how infinite universes work mate, infinite universes does not inply infinite possibilities
There's a universe in the show where man evolved from corn.
And a universe where a piece of toast is a co-star of Saturday Night Live.
There's also magic (or whatever technology the devil uses)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.