[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kbg/ KABLAM! General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1448824790415.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448824790415.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
The general for all Kablam shit you want to post
>>
Why is this not on the splat?
>>
>>78363553
Probably all kinds of licensing issues since so the shorts came from so many people.
>>
ALL LOST EPISODES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
>The Henry and June Show Pilot
>Episode 29
>Episode 37
>Episode 48
http://www.markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html
That godly ska
>>
I watched all the episodes on YouTube on a whim one day. Don't really know why. Made me feel nostalgic for something i didn't really get to experience when I was younger.

feels melancholy, man
>>
>>78363620
Guaranteed not a single one of those creators has any rights to say what happens with their shorts and every one of them is owned by Nickelodeon. You've never worked for a network before.
>>
why the fuck is there a kablam general?
>>
File: June_eye_roll_2_3823.jpg (21 KB, 479x339) Image search: [Google]
June_eye_roll_2_3823.jpg
21 KB, 479x339
>>78363767
because some of us want to bang the tomboy
>>
>>78363647
We already know that.
>>
Do anyone has more epic henrys? They're kind of rare now.
>>
>>78363696
90s Nick was awful about securing rights to their shows. There's a reason that the creators of Doug and Angela Anaconda were able to shop their series around to other studios (in Angela Anaconda's case, while Kablaam was still airing). They were especially sloppy with Kablaam because there were so many creators involved.

That's also why the creator is able to post episodes of it online without jumping through loads of legal online streaming hurdles. He somehow managed to keep most of the rights to the series.
>>
>>78363696
Nick doesn't even own half of their old live-action series any more. Allen Strange, Eddie McDowell, and Animorphs were all Nick original series that they all somehow ended up losing rights to. Hell, Animorphs has aired reruns on a different network.
>>
File: 1440100492092.png (111 KB, 290x340) Image search: [Google]
1440100492092.png
111 KB, 290x340
>>78367262
>Animporhs aired reruns

I feel sorry for those networks.
>>
>>78363647
Someone find the song that plays on the page holy shit
>>
>>78368229
http://www.qubo.com/schedule

This is the channel it aired on for a while a few years back. It's a fucking broadcast station so obscure that you probably get it without knowing it exists (channel 41-2 for me, apparently). It's notable for being the only broadcast channel besides PBS that still shows cartoons regularly.
>>
>>78369335
>>
>>78363647
>Henry and June show pilot
>it's actually there

Shit, that's fucking neat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.