[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/, just finished The Last Airbender and wanna start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /co/, just finished The Last Airbender and wanna start with the Legend of Korra, but I don't seem to find the Book 1 to download (My conexion kinda sucks to watch it online). Where do you people download your cartoons? Anyone got Mega links?

>Inb4 you're 3 years late
I know, kinda catching up with my must be seen list.
>>
>wanna start with the Legend of Korra

You don't wanna.
>>
>>78363507
>wanna start with the Legend of Korra
no, you don't.
>>
>>78363824
>>78363848
Oy vey, here we go again.
>>
>>78363507
>ddl
baka desu senpai
>>>/kat.cr/
>>
>>78363824
>Opinion time:
Korra is worth watching solely for the fight scenes.
The plot isn't as good as ATLA, but passable, and the ending was weak an anorexic weight lifter.
>>
>>78364033
>The plot isn't as good as ATLA
ATLA plot wasn't this good either. It's stand-alones and detours that made the show worthwhile.
>>
>>78364033
I personally found most of the fighting in Korra disappointing compared to Atla.
>>
>>78364033
>but passable
"I'LL ATTACK THE SOUTH WATER TRIBE FOR NO REASON"

the plot is retarded.
>>
>>78364079
There was a reason you are just to stupid to understand
>>
>>78364142
and that reason is?
>>
>>78363963
>3Kb/s in the most popular torrent from there.
Kinda dissapointing, still trusting direct download for my stuff
>>
>>78363507
For god sake, don't watch Legend of Korra. It's the avatar equivalent of the star wars prequels.
>>
>>78363507

Its bait! don't fall for it /co/!

Just...just give him what he wants and run...or just run...

Come on /co/ we dont have to do this today!
>>
File: hankdw.jpg (21 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
hankdw.jpg
21 KB, 500x372
>>78363507
>>78364203

watchcartoonsonline.com

There! I did it, go watch it, or not, no one cares...just...everyone go home! Everyone can just walk away right now.
>>
>>78364203
OP here, srsly not bait. I didn't hear about it's bad fame until know, though it was praised since there was an awkward amount of rule34 of it. I'd like to check if it's bad or good by myself though.
>>
File: amnot.jpg (93 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
amnot.jpg
93 KB, 600x526
>>78364302

your lying....I can smell it

you have your info on where to watch it, go watch it.

If your not lying...then you no not what you have caused on this day

....but your lying
>>
>>78364253
>>78364341
They don't have download links in there, only online (geez, guess that's why it's called "watch online"). So still open to suggestions about download sites.
>>
>>78364302
story: -2/10
characters: 3/10
setting: 7/10
animation: 6/10

am i forgetting something?
>>
>>78364302
>I'd like to check it out for myself thou.

Why haven't you then? Also as a fan of avtla I was disappointed with korra. But it's at least better than that godawful movie.
>>
>>78364445

I hate that your gonna get away with this....your not gonna download shit and we both know it!

and now...the great korra war will resume...until it consumes us all

At least this isnt a goku vs superman thread
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>78364521
Kinda sad I've to post proof of shit like this, and still some of you are still gonna say it's a troll thread... But I really want help.
>>
>>78364590
You know what I miss? >>>/rs/
That was a valuable board here in /co/, I got all deadpool and batman comics in just a bunch of links.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.