[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tony also has a personal reason to go exploring: He recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: international_iron_man_cov.jpg (2 MB, 2752x4176) Image search: [Google]
international_iron_man_cov.jpg
2 MB, 2752x4176
>Tony also has a personal reason to go exploring: He recently discovered he’s adopted, and doesn’t yet know the identity of his biological parents.

So are we still going with Tony and MJ aren't just fucking?
>>
>Recently

I could have sworn this was a while back.
>>
>>78361193
Arno stark part 2 ?
>>
>>78361193
What are these comic books even about at this point?
>>
>>78361193
Unless they pull a Return of the Jedi, no
>>
>>78361257
Superheroes dealing with personal trauma

everyday-villains are a thing of the past
>>
>>78361266
They'd have to pull some shit about MJ being adopted then, too. Because we already know who her whole family is.
>>
Sorry i dont read anything from Bendis
>>
>>78361193
>Brian, we used to be better than this.
>Shut up and keep drawing, Alex!
>Drawing what? I just had to draw one panel and then copypaste it all over the book!
>>
>>78361193
It's sickening that Bendis' name alone will support two shitty ongoing Iron Man books.
>>
>>78361308
Both with great art, though.
>>
>>78361193
There's nothing with MJ. There's no fucking, there's no siblings, there's no dating. Nothing. Why still spreading that? Bendis confirmed she's nothing but his assistant.
>>
>International
What is Marvel ripping off now? Batman Europa?
>>
>>78361320
>Bendis confirmed she's nothing but his assistant.
Source?
>>
>>78361320
You say that like Tony has never fucked an assistant.
>>
>>78361320
>Tony's assistant
>Claims she's tired of being involved with superheroes and ditches Peter yet goes on to become Tony's assistant

Man I'm learning to hate MJ lately
>>
>>78361318

Nah, Deadato is taking over the other one during Civil War
>>
>He recently discovered he’s adopted
That is so fucking stupid. God, Gillen's Iron Man sucked.
>>
>>78361318
If people buy books because of art then they're retards. Bendis will get all the credit for selling books, and will continue to be considered Marvels best.
>>
>>78361542
Blame Slott.
>>
>>78361582
>If people buy books because of art then they're retards.
But art is half the package...

>Bendis will get all the credit for selling books, and will continue to be considered Marvels best.
Fuck. That's a good point.
>>
>>78361220
It was in Gillen's run, that was 2-3 years ago wasn't it?
>>
>>78361604
I do. Every day.
>>
>>78361582
What if my life doesn't revolve around thinking who gets money and credit for books in comics?
>>
File: cbr.png (336 KB, 1281x692) Image search: [Google]
cbr.png
336 KB, 1281x692
>>78361394
>>
>>78361674
Do you like Bendis? If you keep buying his books, for any reason, he gets 100% of the credit. Its more reason for Marvel to keep giving him high billed books.
>>
>>78361713
Where does that say she is "just an assistant"? If anything, it says he has no fucking clue what he's doing with the character.

Also, isn't this completely the opposite of what he was saying previous to this article? He claimed to already have a specific place for MJ in his story as soon as he had the opportunity to use her.
>>
>>78361674
Than good for you. I hope your not the type that bitches and moans about a writer getting more work while buying their books either.
>>
>>78361725
>If you keep buying his books, for any reason, he gets 100% of the credit. Its more reason for Marvel to keep giving him high billed books.
I don't give a fuck. If there's a book that interests me I'll buy it.
>>
>>78361840
>buying comics
You are the cancer killing the industry. Just pirate like the rest of us you fucking faggot.
>>
>>78361869
>pirating comics
You are the cancer killing the industry. Just don't read comics like the rest of us you fucking faggot.
>>
>>78361542
the character isn't responsible for Slott being a pathetic hack blob of grease whose only talent appears to sucking off whatever Marvel exec keeps him employed. At least Bendis appears to be acknowledging what she said and looks like he will come up with an in-story explanation for why she starts working for Tony.
>>
>>78361629
Even more so considering he said that we'd see MJ again after Spider-Verse. Then Secret Wars happened and it was revealed Slott had no plans for her so Bendis took her.
>>
>>78365478
But we did see MJ again after Spider-verse. In Renew Your Vows, which is what Slott was referring to.
>>
They really should have used Secret Wars to wipe out the "Tony was adopted" shit from canon.

As for MJ, just say Tony's dad had a one night stand with MJ's mom that led to her being born and the reason why MJ's dad always fucking hated her and her mom (the one night stand and the fact that MJ isn't his kid)
>>
>>78361579
Anyone else miss Matt Fraction?
>>
MJ is spying on Tony for Peter and this is going to be build up for Civil War 2.
>>
File: Philip_Watson_(Earth-616).jpg (22 KB, 211x334) Image search: [Google]
Philip_Watson_(Earth-616).jpg
22 KB, 211x334
>>78366064
He'd probably make Tony and MJ share the same dad considering he's still alive. That, and he kinda had a theme of horrible biological dads in books he wrote for the past couple of years, probably something to do with his two adopted black kids.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.