[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Secret Santa Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: mffg17.png (1 MB, 468x909) Image search: [Google]
mffg17.png
1 MB, 468x909
>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes

>Is it free?
Yes, but paying is "heavily encouraged" though a free team can still get you quite far

>Official trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>December Update Trailer 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuqEObOJIA

>/co/ alliances; Alliance Name:# of days inactive before being kicked:Weekly alliance xp required to stay
REMINDER to please do Alliance Battles everyday! Just do the best you can and it adds up.
Mobile Muggas: 5 days: 5000xp
4chan co: 5 days: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 7 days: 2100xp
Apply and leave in game name in thread

>Latest:
>Christmas Crystal Sales
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=187191

>Winter Blowout Sales
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=187189

>Winter Token Guide
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=187188

>Gold and Biometric Selector Sales
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=187185

>Christmas Stage Information
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=187420

Old thread >>78327004
>>
Lets have a nice thread okay guys...
>>
>>78358081
Somebody needs to edit in the Event Mission icon into all of the presents
>>
>>78358111
Impossible. Someone will complain about the comicsalliance.com plug in the OP and it'll all go down from there. That's what happens when a disappointing event and time-limited sales has us all on edge.
>>
>>78358111
I love Future Fight!

I love MFFG!

I love Christmas sales!

I love getting new characters from both MCU and comics!

And I love GWEN!
>>
>Been playing for months
>4 lv 60s
>Not one of them universal
>Have over 500 Uni Norn stones

Which ones are generally worth it, except for Loki and Ronan. They both look and play like shit.
>>
>>78358081
>>>/vg/
>>
>>78358113
Fug that's a good idea

But I wanted the funny picture for OP

>>78358125
>been playing for months
>all my mains are speed
>600+ of every other stone

Once I get Daisy/Wasp to 6* I should be able to finish off their masteries no problem
>>
File: feels.png (294 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
294 KB, 600x506
How do I get easy crystals?
>>
>>78358158
Check pastebin m8
>>
>>78358158
Do the friends trick in the OP for 1000 free crystals. Or do your daily.
>>
File: storminnorman.jpg (122 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
storminnorman.jpg
122 KB, 600x586
>>78358119
>And I love GWEN!

top cuck
>>
>>78358125
I'm in the same position but with blast. Also got a shitton of blast bio selectors. Unfortunately, I don't really like how Vision or War Machine play, and I'm keeping Malekith and YJ at 3* for BW. Was hoping Miles would be blast so I could invest in him but NOPE.
>no blast in Dec
>no blast in Nov
>only blast in Oct is Lash who sucks
Is it so much to ask for a blast that I enjoy playing and doesn't suck?

Hopefully they release Nova and make him a blast type.
>>
File: 1449712380142.png (517 KB, 304x850) Image search: [Google]
1449712380142.png
517 KB, 304x850
>>78358190
#NotMyGwen
>>
>>78358158
>Stark Stash
>1000 free crystals from G+ trick
>100 Crystals a week from daily check-in
>160+ Crystals a week from Timeline Battle (you'll generally get to 160 crystals by winning 10 battles a day against opponents way weaker than you)
>25 a day from Trophies
That's pretty much it. Do all those things and you'll be getting a comfortable amount of crystals. Anymore than that would require buying crystal packs which are only worth it when they do the 1+1+1 sales.
>>
RIP 3* Battleworld

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=191033

I can actually do 2 of these ones though
>>
>>78358194
Same guy as above, I enjoy my Sister Grimm a lot. She's fucking impossible to farm but she's by far my strongest blaster at only 5*
>>
>>78358234
>another week of 3* BW
Fucking Christ, NM, what are you DOING?
>>
File: future-fight-christmas-coal.png (778 KB, 468x909) Image search: [Google]
future-fight-christmas-coal.png
778 KB, 468x909
>>78358113
Brilliant! Great idea to start the morning!
>>
>>78358296
kek

10/10
>>
>>78358277
Nico is the only blast character that I've tried who I really like how she plays, but she's just too hard to farm. I'm already "farming" Angela, and after this fiasco, I'm not touching a super-rare character again.
>>
>>78358291
Honestly the idea of 3* BW kind of goes against the rest of the game, I can see why they would want to get rid of it
>>
>>78358310
Yeah, I get what your saying. I love the speed types in this game, but good lord I hate the majority of the blast.
>>
>>78358319
Building up a 3* BW team is FUN though and is something newer players can participate in. By making it 4-6* only, it makes it so only people who've been playing for a while can really participate in and you can't make specific BW teams that way since the restrictions force you to make the team correspond to the BW. I like 4-6* BW's restrictions forcing you to mix it up, but that's only because 3* let's you craft a team perfectly to your liking that doesn't require extreme investment. It doesn't take too much time to get someone 3* BW ready so you can play around with it more.

For me, 3* BW is the most fun part of the game.
>>
>>78358319
yeah, it is sort of weird having people pick and choose which characters to purposely leave at a lower rank. It does help people who haven't gotten many 6's/60s though
there should just be a better way of earning some of the battleworld characters
>>
>>78358357
BW always seemed like the end game content sort of to me, IDK

They should just make a new lower level mode and have the rewards be mats or something
>>
>>78358386
But I don't see why we can't just have both. I can understand not wanting people to keep a bunch of characters at 3*, but the answer shouldn't be to just axe the whole thing. Why not just make the rewards in 6* BW higher than 3*?
>>
Why did they choose December/Christmas of all fucking times to see how much they could take away from players before they stop playing?
>8 Bonus missions?
>10 Daily Missions?
>Nah, let's combine them and cut it down to only 5 a day!
>Also let's lower the drop rate on nornstones ontop of that
>3* BW? That made it too easy for non-whales to get rare bios, get rid of it!
>Farmable characters? Fuck that!
>5K per token? Well, jeez, we don't want people selling these instead of going for our great event prizes
>Bios event prizes? Are you kidding? Then people won't spend money trying to get them
>Nah, let's just give them boxes that give 7k gold 90% of the time for their 12k gold worth of tokens and MAYBE 15 GUKs or some level 4 EXP chips if the RNG is feeling generous
>New Uni for WM! Oh, he has the same abilities as the one that's already in the game? Eh, players won't be able to tell the difference.
Why not just bring back elite missions while they're at it?
>>
Most of you are acting like little shits since the last thread, stop your fucking bitching for once, nothing on this update and event has been "horrible" or "killing the game", in fact you all look like some entitled child that because he got one free rank 6 character back in halloween he wanted to have another free one now and every single time a fucking event is done.

The ONLY change that's a nerf is the reduction in daily ISO we can get because 5 daily missions.
>>
Is a samsung Tablet Galaxy Tab 4 T230 enough to play this like a king?
>>
>>78358357
>Building up a 3* BW team is FUN though and is something newer players can participate in
Fun for me is running the new player's teams into the ground with one lv45 Yellowjacket with 3 red stars, skills capped for his level, and dimension-debris geared to 12 in all slots
>>
>>78358686
>using the word "entitled" unironically in a video game discussion

fuck off to plebbit with you.
>>
>>78358310
>>78358277
you guys think I should spend my 6star rank up ticket on her? I already got the uniform
>>
>>78359108
No reason not to
>>
>>78359108
Yes. Absolutely.
>>
Will we get a Gwen Poole costume for Gwenie?
>>
So what packs is everyone trying to get? I am waiting to get Sister Grimm and Universal.
>>
Fucking bullshit. I've done 8-2 like 15 times already today and still no biometric drop.
>>
>>78358234
>>78358291
>>78358357
The inherant problem with 3* battleworld is this, it discourages purchasing more bios in the long run.

Think about it this way, if ther's a 3* battleworld, this encourages old players to only invest so much time into the game and to KEEP certain heroes at a lower level.
So if they decide to have flash sales, or a costume for that particular hero, you are less inclinded to get both the former and the latter. Then there's people like the third anon, who LOVE battle world 3*.
They're likely to have several or more heroes purposely halted at 3* which means that's tons of characters they might potentially be encouraged to buy.

As far as it's place in the game for new players, they don't want new players to get much for free, they want them hooked and roped into buying things as soon as possible, so it goes against the f2p mantra by letting them have acess to vetern areas for free with little investment. They WANT the paid vets to whoop them so they're encouraged to even the playing field by buying boosts and biometrics and stones, you dig?

The other part of this is, this lets vets have more access to more biometrics, rather than being locked out of two tiers, due to multiple factors, you're much less likely to do this if one of those restrictions is removed, which also allows them to bring more heroes into battleworld as rewards. Heroes like Gwen.
>>
>>78359302
I'm getting a bunch of shit so I can 6* Silk and the A-Force.
>>
>>78358686
IT's not free, especially when you have to have already sunk hours into this game to even play all three misssions, and then you miss out on other things during the day just farming the event.

If anything, you're ruining the game by being so complacent when things get downsized and nerfed.
>>
So is there any reason to actually do the christmas levels? Or should I use my energy on better things, like farming more SpOck and Kingpin bios?
>>
>>78359689
Well you can get clear tickets and level 5 exp chips just from the levels themselves, so that's cool.
>>
>>78359689
I mean, there's a reason for the incredibly small chance you'll get norns or something. BEtter off farming for Spooooooooooooooooooooooooock though, nearly got him to 6* and he's insane.
>>
>>78359689
free gold for more Iso rolls
off chance of getting 30 norn stones
eh
>>
>>78359710
Same here about 150 bios left! My energy goes towards him and finishes off Giant Man, who's got about the same left.
>>
>>78359689
It's a good source of gold. And you get some clear tickets, level 5 exp chips, and dimension debris from it.

They're basically bonus missions, with nornstones replaced by clear tickets and debris.
>>
>>78359699
>>78359710
>>78359738
Where are my bios?! I expected spider bios like the Halloween levels!
>>
>>78359729
heh, I'm 29 away, my goal was to get him 6* by christmass, but it looks like I might not be able to reach that goal.

That being said though, he's on my main team with punisher and Spidey, even at 5* with 4 mastery and 10 gear he still wrecks shit.
>>
>>78359257
Probably not since they don't want to use characters they don't have the rights too. Sony has the rights to Gwen herself but Gwenpool derivative of Deadpool so Fox could dispute ownership.
>>
>>78359753
I think I had him at 2 stars when the costume dropped, with maybe a dozen bios, and I've been farming 9 of them daily, every single day since the constume, and currently at 5 star, 101 out of 320 today. And I think I've still got a few to farm today, but doing Timeline now.
>>
>>78359768
Then why is Spider-man in he game?
>>
>>78359825
Sorry I should add why was Spider-man in the game before they made the deal with Sony?
>>
>>78359825
Because he's their best selling character and is the exception to them not using characters they don't have the rights too.
>>
>>78359825
Sony has the film rights to Spidey, but even then after Amazing 2's less than stellar turn out, and then Sony's giant hack revealing just how shitty they are(which anyone with a brain could already tell you) they lightened up on it and let marvel use him in their movies, hence why the Amazing line is essentially none existant, and he's gonna be in Civil War.
>>
>>78359850
Theres probably several Marvel Execs that are out there having massive hate boners that they can't put wolverine on as much swag as they used to do to Fox.
>>
>>78359860
>Sony has the film rights to Spidey
and Fox had the movie rights to Deadpool how will that stop them from bringing in Gwenpool? They have the X-men and Deadpool in Contest, why not here?
>>
>>78359813
I didn't even have him unlocked! Thankfully I had a 2* ticket saved and bought the power norn black friday pack soon as it dropped.

I don't regret it, he's a solid choice for a main team to be honest!

>>78359860
>>78359825
>>78359768
We might actually get a Deadpool though since he's the next best thing to Spidey in sales. Depends.
>>
>>78359302
After careful deliberation over whether to get Loki or Universal...

...I decided to get both.
>>
File: 500px-Mlf-skeleton[1].jpg (58 KB, 500x797) Image search: [Google]
500px-Mlf-skeleton[1].jpg
58 KB, 500x797
I want to get off Mr Iso-8 Wild Ride!
>>
>>78359881
Contest came out before the ban on using characters they don't have the rights too.
>>
>>78359749
Join the club, anon. Tokens were also lowered from 5k gold to 1k gold and they're apparently getting rid of 3* BW.
>>
FUCK
FCK
KCKF
just when I FINALLY found a Loki rift MFF goes under maintenence

fuck this shit
shit this fuck
fuck this fuck
shit this shit
fuck fuck fuck
shit shit shit
>>
>>78360441
If you have gems saved up I think his package goes on sale today.
>>
>>78360505
I only need like 15 bios to rank him 6 star

A complete 30 minute run would do the job
>>
>>78360527
Ouch that's rough.
>>
File: 1403380194461.png (67 KB, 331x304) Image search: [Google]
1403380194461.png
67 KB, 331x304
>maintenance
But why
>>
Why isn't this maintenance announced? I'm triggered.
>>
Wake me up when maintenance ends
>>
>>78360640
cant wake up
>>
>leaving for two days in a few hours
At least I managed to do the daily achievements before the maintenance began
>>
>>78360441
Well, you still have a whole day to use it, no worries
>>
You can clearly see most people bitching are new players, lack of low tier shitty battleworld, asking for free stuff all over the place, sure this update ain't fantastic but it's alright, is these new players that have no idea what a really bad update is. (remember battleworld fiasco?)
>>
Maintenance ends in 20 minutes
>>
Anyone else think Netmarble sometimes gets surpassed by how big it's the player base of MFF?
>>
>>78360954
I mean, I just oppened it, run it like 5 times and then the maintenence started

I am feeling like Miss Colombia
>>
>>78361033
3 star bw isn't shitty. its just more friendly to new players
that is how you attract more costumers
>>
>>78361168
Man, what a shame, in what alliance are you anyways?, in mobile muggas i see people asking and sharing rifts all the time so maybe you can get a rift in yours too
>>
>>78361168
Maintenance ends in exactly 5 minutes
>>
servers are back (?)
>>
>>78361262
So they are
Amazing
>>
I don't get why they can't just always have a 3* running at the same time as two different types of 4*. It means everybody gets to participate in a BW, and everybody should be happy.
>>
>another 100 energy and 100k gold

well, i feel sorry for the loki rift anon but this is nice
>>
>>78358081
I'll never get over how disappointing ANTS 6* is yet. I hope Giant Man gets a better one.
>>
This place is getting as cancerous as Mobirum forums.

>Oh no, I wanted another free character from the event

>Oh, no, they killed Bonus missions even though almost no one played those shits

>Oh no, they made it a chance to get a norn stone instead of guaranteed, like, I don't know, biometrics! I don't know shit about the Chaos Tokens store

>Oh no, they killed 3* BW that discouraged people to rank up their character in a game that gets their money from ranking up characters

>Oh no, I'm entitled to so much free shit even though I don't pay a fucking dime for it.
>>
>>78361853
And you sound like you're straight out of reddit.
>>
>>78361853
>being this huge of a shill

Holy shit, did I stumble into reddit or something?
>>
File: Marvel Future Fight Halloween.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Future Fight Halloween.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
>>78361853
dude, this is 4chan
and people are ALWAYS going to complain about something
>>
>>78361853
Keep being passive and the game will be a pay to win fest.

If you were as passionate at improving the climate here as you were at shitposting maybe the game wouldn't be headed this way.
>>
>>78361853
>>Oh, no, they killed Bonus missions even though almost no one played those shits
>there were people who didn't play bonus missions
>>
>>78361888
>>78361915
Say and bitch whatever you want, he's still right.

>>78361928
yeah but this is a first for /mffg/
>>
>>78361853
Not really.

People just aren't a fan of RNG boxes.

Also I ALWAYS played bonus missions, the gold was dope and I didn't mind having to star grind in order to unlock them.

I really preferred bonus over the dailies.
>>
>>78361943
>>78361959

Same here, I had only just recently unlocked the final one because I didn't have a team strong enough to beat chapter 8 for a long time.

I've really noticed how slowly my gold supply regenerates outside of this event now.
>>
>>78361853
>Oh no, I wanted another free character from the event
They set a precedent with the Halloween event, and when you compare this event to that one, it's a definite let down.

>Oh, no, they killed Bonus missions even though almost no one played those shits
I played them every day.

>Oh no, they made it a chance to get a norn stone instead of guaranteed, like, I don't know, biometrics! I don't know shit about the Chaos Tokens store
The Chaos Tokens store is a horribly inefficient way to get nornstones, and I don't see how them making a resource harder to get is somehow a good thing and not worth complaining about.

>Oh no, they killed 3* BW that discouraged people to rank up their character in a game that gets their money from ranking up characters
I enjoyed the 3* BW. It was the most fun mode in the game for me so yes, I'm going to be hugely disappointed if the mode that I got the most enjoyment out of is no longer in the game. Sorry that I play games to have fun and don't like it when something I had fun doing is no longer available to me just because the company wants to nickle and dime people some more.

>Oh no, I'm entitled to so much free shit even though I don't pay a fucking dime for it.
I've been buying the Stark Stash every month since I started playing, and have bought multiple crystal packs. The reason I spent money on the game wasn't because I was forced to, but because I wanted to support a developer that I felt honored the player's time by prioritizing fun over traditional f2p mobile game tactics. This month's updates have been a series of changes that make me worried they're going the traditional f2p route.

Maybe you should fuck off if people not sucking NM off 24/7 triggers you this much.
>>
>>78361944
You're not right about shit, you're complaining about people complaining because this event sucks.

You're also complaining about people complaining about dailies and bonuses being rolled into one. Which honestly is both a positive and a negative. It cuts down on time, I find myself getting spending less energy while getting lots of exp and actually doing them all.

Thing is, you contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation but your own vapid opinions when you complain about complaining.

Kindly fuck off with that shit if you've nothing to bring up.
>>
The spiders were a mistake.
>>
>>78361944
>this is a first for /mffg/
Probably because this month's updates have been the first real series of disappointments and anti-player changes since the battleworld update. Every update in between those two have been stellar. Does it ruin the game? No. Is it all bad? Of course not, they made plenty of good changes too this month (like the improved daily check-in), but I'm not about to sit here and reward them for bad shit because that just encourages them to continue doing bad shit. If you just keep going "no this is fine, keep taking shit away" then MFF will just become CoC 2.0.
>>
>>78362058
I'm just disappointed they are all speed.
>>
>>78361997

>they set a precedent

what? how is having one event setting a precedent? Having free shit a time doesn't set a pattern or predecent.
>>
>>78362058
>waifu bait gwen was a let down
>miles isnt blaster with lightning skills
>silk is ok
>no way to farm those, not even token shop

JUST
FUCK
MY
GWEN
UP
>>
>>78362098
It's literally the same format and style with no good rewards and for a much bigger holiday.

That's like having a carnival one week, advertising it's coming back to town next month, and when it finally does half the rides are missing and there's a heroin addict running the ticket booth.
>>
>>78362126
Stop complaining! Why are you so entitled? This is a FREE game so you should be grateful they're giving you anything at all, shitlord.
>>
>>78362038

he's not even me, though

>>78361997

If you have paid then my criticism doesn't go for you. But I have seen multiple people posting "Paying? Nah, it's F2P shit". I don't understand how people can so gladly post about how they don't pay for shit and then complain because they're robbing them for nothing.
>>
>>78362161
>But I have seen multiple people posting "Paying? Nah, it's F2P shit"
Where? Where are you seeing these posts? Please point them out to me because I haven't seen any posts like that in this or the previous thread, and these were the two threads where all your complaints about people complaining about shit happened.
>>
>>78362126
Where I think netmarbro definitively dropped the ball is in this, imagine if Gwen had received the starlord treatment, it would have been glorious

>spiderverse set of special missions
>bios for spiderman, doc ock, modok, miles and 2 missions with silk bios
>spider-gwen has none

it would have been so great, brilliant in fact.
>>
>>78362161
I don't see how you could be if you're agreeing with that asinine statement to just let things go till it's absolutely fucked and damn us if we complain about it.

I paid for things too, and it was with confidence they'd keep delivering things like the halloween event of which I missed half of it.

I put about...I dunno 20$ plus into this game? I did it because I liked the direction it was heading, especially with bringing old unis back into black friday and the merging of the missions. I now regret doing that if this is to be the way the game continues.
>>
>>78362196

I wasn't complaining past thread, I wasn't even here.

And no, in the past thread nobody said anything about not paying, but on multiple past threads I suggested people to pay for the Stark Stash and everyone dismissed it as ">giving money to a f2p game". You can look up the threads history, the posts are there.
>>
>>78362219
>modok
of course
>>
>>78362219
also
>make her insanely overpowered
>increase sales
>everyone wins

NM why not?
>>
>>78362263
I've looked through the past half-dozen threads and didn't see any posts like what you're describing. Quit pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>78362219
I still don't get this idea. There's no reliable way to buy him, so there's no purchase incentive there, and the missions featuring him don't actually have him as a grindable character...but we get more MODOK? Why do they have such a hard on for a head? He's not even MAGNANIMUS tier.

It's especially baffling considering he is arguably one of the most iconic marvel heroes since the film released. At least in America anyway.
>>
>>78362258

complaining here doesn't fix shit. Everytime that something happens that isn't from my liking I made a suggestion ticket or a post on Mobirum forums suggestion board.

They actually read those and pay attention to their fan community. That's the reason they gave us compensation on the Battleworld update.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-17-01-39.png (493 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-17-01-39.png
493 KB, 800x480
t-thanks KVD
>>
>>78362310

>I've looked through the past 6 threads

Hah, no, you haven't. I remember specifically telling this person that Stark Stash was worth 4 burgers and then someone correcting me as it was 3 burgers, and anon telling me that he wouldn't pay for shit.
>>
>>78362334
>complaining here doesn't fix shit
And you know that CMNN and CMJ don't read these generals how exactly? It's their job to engage and monitor all aspects of the fan communities, which aren't solely on the mobirum forums. They read the reddit too, and have mentioned their that they read multiple FF forums even if they don't usually post much outside of Mobirum and occasionally Reddit.
>>
>>78362334
I actually posted about this on thier forums, forgot about the suggestion tickets.

I do make an effort to tell people here to take it to the forums. I think I got a 100k gold reward too, maybe as compensation for the terrible event? I dunno.

Gonna file a ticket, also another ticket to make Starlord farmable instead of more modok.
>>
>>78362383
Most players that have been around for a couple of months are absolutely ok with stark stash, and from my personal standpoint, it baffles me to think someone wouldn't pay even that for this, it's pretty much a subscription
>>
>>78362383
I rememebr that though, you're cherry picking like one guy, and not the ten or so who jumped down his throat telling him to just get it because it's not that bad.

Also that was more than 6 threads ago.
>>
>>78362383
That wasn't even in a Future Fight thread you fucking idiot.
>https://desustorage.org/co/thread/78059846/#78066572
Of course someone who DOESN'T PLAY THE GAME in a thread about a completely different game is going to be a cunt about f2p games he doesn't play.
>>
>>78362350
>that 319 feel
>>
>>78362427
It wasn't even in /mffg/. The one post he's cherry picking was in the announcement thread for Avengers Academy and was made by someone who has clearly never played the game in the first place.
>>
>>78362471

well, sorry if I didn't remember the specific thread about it, I don't follow the exact date and thread of every anon I had a conflict with, I just remembered it having to do with Future Fight and Stark Stash
>>
>>78362404

I bet that if enough people complain about Starlord and Wasp to be made farmable they'll make them farmable.

People complained about Hulkbuster being impossible to get and Gamora not being on the honor token store.

I guess that the only reason that they haven't made the A-Force characters farmable is because waifufags are happy to pay a shit ton of money for them and so don't care about farmability (and let's be honest, the only reason to pay so much for a char is waifufagging)
>>
>>78362522
Right, but you were acting like it was the majority or a large portion of vocal players, when in fact very few posters here haven't spent at least SOMETHING on the game. All this while the one example you cited was of maybe one or two posters, so you can imagine why you're getting such a negative reception.
>>
>>78362625

Yeah, to be honest I don't care about the negative reception so much as people don't posting their complaints on Mobirum and filling their tickets. As I said, people complained a ton for Hulkbuster not being farmable and Gamora not being on the honor token store.

If enough people complain once again, I'm sure they'll listen to us.
>>
>>78362522
So you admit that your complaints are completely unfounded? Cause it looks to me like you haven't given a single example of anyone in recent /mffg/ threads saying "Paying? Nah, it's F2P shit" that you claim is some rampant thing that keeps happening.

You were being an antagonistic cunt and your justification for it was something you pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>78362625
>one or two posters
Who don't even play the game and didn't make it in /mffg/. An important thing to add.
>>
>>78362658

it seems to me that you're the only one being an antagonistic ass because the argument has stopped, no reason to keep flaming shit
>>
>>78362673
aye. we've come to the conclusion that we shouldn't bitch about bitching about bitching, we should instead just pitch our collective bitches in the suggestion receptacle as well as on the forums.
>>
>>78362673
I'm not the one calling us "cancerous" and "entitled" for being rightfully upset about bad updates while using strawmen to justify your argument. But fine, let's move on and get back to talking about waifus or whatever it was we were doing before you derailed the thread.
>>
BE CAREFUL OF LV60s MS.MARVELS IN ARENA

SHE ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS ENERGY CHARACTERS.
>>
Man the type packages really sell out fast. Did not even see the blaster one up.
>>
>>78362762

>50% energy damage reflect
>universal well... universal 10% boost against all other classes
>uniform boost

no shit she destroys almost every energy char but Yellowjacket

>>78362727

no, anon, you have to start to post your complaints on mobirum forums, c'mon.
>>
>>78362808
50%?, damn that's a massive buff, i am sure it was 10% or something like that
>>
>>78362852

no, sorry, it was changed. Now it stacks all received energy damage and for 1% of hp lost she receives a 20% damage boost with a 25% chance. So...

never fucking attack her with an energy char unless you want to increase her attack to titanic levels. With 5% hp lost she basically doubles her attack.
>>
>>78362769
You think those are going fast? Just wait until the 6* tickets. That shit will sell out in under a minute.
>>
>>78362984
It caught me absolutely by surprise, now hopefully they will do something like that with destroyer and red skull too, and hulkbuster, they are in need çof some gimmick and buff altogether.
>>
So with 3* BW gone, should I just be trying to get as many people to 4* as I can instead of focusing on building up particular teams and characters that I like?
>>
>>78362984
>mfw OHKO'ing VS6 Malekith with Ms Marvel's 4th skill
Can we complain about the iso 8 issue? to be honest it's the only thing worth complaining
>>
>>78363352
Yes, the amount of ISO we get is greatly reduced now, but what's the solution, a better drop rate for the ISOs?, back to the old system?, less gold but 10 limit dailies back?
>>
>>78363485
Better drop rate would work. We get half the number of daily missions, we should get more ISO-8 per run.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-13-21-18.png (873 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-13-21-18.png
873 KB, 1280x720
I'll never get over how funny it is when you beat the boss and the enemies just stop
>>
>>78363343
I'd wait to rank them. Get enough bios to auto rank to 5*, no point in just getting a passive and getting demolished in 4*+ BW.
>>
So I quit playing a long time ago, but I kept checking in once in a while, and am sitting on a fat hoarde of crystals, energy clear tickets and most of the heroes.

Just haven't been running any missions

Anything I should do or buy?
>>
>>78364146
SpOck
WS Cap
Iron Man 2099
>>
Is it confirmed somewhere they are gettingvrid of 3*bw? Or just expeculation because the last two weeks only have 4~6*bw?
Btw. Maintenence again? Wtf?
>>
>>78364238
Again? I'm running missions right now
>>
>>78364238
Inb4 leddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3xv8k2/3_battleworld_according_to_cm浩克_hulk/
Time to reduce my 3 star hero line up
>>
>>78364258
Dont exit the game then for now
This happened already
>>
>>78364368
Good, means I can start farming Spidey and Punisher again.
>>
>>78364086
Better to get demolished in 4* BW than to not be able to participate at all.
>>
>>78362762
She was wreaking my Hulkbuster with 4* defense ISOs, without her uni. I dunno but it feels like she was buffed majorly, there's no reason she should've been able to bring my HB to danger levels.
>>
>>78364225
Why do people say 2099 IM is better than AoU?
>>
>>78365053
Better dps and cool as fuck tiger knee
>>
>>78363699
I'm sittin on 2.5k crystals... only costumes left are War Machine and Nico. No way I'm getting WM, already have Iron Patriot... but not sure about Nico... What do you guys think?
>>
>>78365053
Its like you don't want to play as Tyrion Lannister in a can...
>>
>>78365211
If you plan on using her get it. That fire damage is lit.
>>
>>78365211

I swore the Runaways Oath, so I had to get it

Up to you either way
>>
6* Black Widow get.

Now to grind for SpOck and Ultron while waiting for the day of the Universal packs.
>>
Spider-Man/Ms. Marvel/Venom team will make a comeback, I can feel it
>>
>>78359825
I think Marvel has the merchandise rights to Spider Man? Or something like that. So they don't mind the Spidey movies so much.

>>78359921
It never ends ... at least we're getting free 6*s now

>>78362058
How dare you, Gwen is perfect

>>78362159
Top tier Reddit impersonation

>>78366585
Enjoy Coup de Grace, it's beautiful
>>
I just got a 4* Chaotic ISO from team up battle. Very satisfied.
>>
File: ohyeah.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Is the guy who spent 12 million trying to get DDE still around

Does this trigger you?
>>
>>78367008
Actually 18 million

Yes. It, triggers me.
>>
>>78359825
Marvel and Sony aren't on bad terms with each other.
>>
File: oops.jpg (33 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
33 KB, 400x267
ITT: Pick a theme with 3 new characters to redeem the game after the last 4 turds they released.
>>
>>78367472
Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Enchantress
>>
>>78366867
Journalistic Integrity is still just okay or good enough, but Spidey and Brock benefits from War Machine or Deathlok's leadership and type.
>>
>>78367511
The last two are a given since they're already in the game code
>>
>>78367472
Victor Mancha, Machine Man, Juston Seyfert
>>
>>78367687
Literally who
>>
>>78367851
The challenge was to pick three with a theme. Nothing was said about them being well known.
>>
>>78367888
Yeah, but ... literally who?
>>
>>78367472
Kamala, Misty Knight, White Tiger
>>
File: 1448760713946.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1448760713946.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>78367851
>Machine Man
>literally who
>>
>>78367579
It's always nice to have a 3-person team-up move, and the bonus stats aren't too bad, but yeah, one of the problems with Journalistic Integrity is that there's no particular synergy in the leaderships. Spidey's the only real dodge tank of the bunch and Carol's only benefits herself 95% of the time. Eddie's is just CC reduction.
>>
>>78367912
Victor Mancha (Runaways)
Machine Man (Nextwave, among other things)
Juston Seyfert (Avengers Academy/Arena, along with Nico Minoru)

The theme is 'machines'. Victor and Machine Man are both constructs (cyborg and android, respectively), while Juston controls a giant robot (Sentinel)
>>
>>78368125
>Sentinel
Nope. Won't be able to happen.
>>
>>78368204
I know. It's nice to theorize, though.
>>
>>78367008
Waaaaait, there are two Black cat friendos?
>>
>>78368615
No? Still me
>>
>>78368653
How's the set going for ya?
>Xmas captcha is cute
>>
>>78368686
Haven't really full tried it yet, I've been auto playing most stuff the last few days with BW leader and Wasp/Daisy secondary so I can level them up. Daisy almost 6* and Wasp I'm gonna get that 200 Blast package tonight and she'll be close too

And yeah I like the captcha, even though I have to click twice as many boxes at least it's not blurry street signs
>>
>>78368125
I'd love to see Victor, his being Ultron Junior still hasn't been fully utilized and it hurts. Avenger's A.I. started out so awesome, but his characterization was so random and annoying, then sudden super important black skinned/blonde haired super android girl that is unreasonably important, and even becomes Captain America one hundred bajillion years in the future shows up and just... ugh... At least we had the glory of Doom Bot and Nanomachine Vision. That was some awesome shit. And the giant Evangelion Sentinel was pretty fun.

If only it had never used the most annoying Mary Sue that No One Remembers(her true title) and focused more on Pym, his robot family and DoomBot. I loved the idea that Vic and Vision are essentially brothers. And that Pym is their grandad.
>>
>>78369280
You know, I loved Dimitrios, shame him and Iron Man never encountered each other.
>>
File: hownicew.png (7 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
hownicew.png
7 KB, 191x234
>yfw netmarble makes a "crazy science adventurers" uniform for giant man and it gets the sp0ck treatment: is blaster and has all kinds of machines and gadgets for his skills.

>and also releases a Janet van Dyme uniform for Janet
>>
File: 4712590-2469250737-fHP2x.jpg (292 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
4712590-2469250737-fHP2x.jpg
292 KB, 1200x675
>>78370047
Fuck all that, Wasp 2 uni pls
>>
next sale when?
>>
>>78370662
2 hours more
>>
>>78369825
Another waste of a series with so much potential.
>>
Guys, what does 1+1:5 times Crystals mean?
>>
>>78370936
you can get double the crystals you buy 5 times only
that's it, I think you can only double the most expensive pack once though
>>
>>78370936
Normally the 1+1 sales give you double crystals only the first time you purchase that package - you'd have to wait for the next sale to get double again. 1+1:5 means you get double the first 5 times you buy the package.
>>
>>78367472
Moon Knight, Moon Dragon, Devil Dinosaur
>>
>>78370970
>>78370976
Thanks guys.
>>
File: 3fhj3.gif (963 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
3fhj3.gif
963 KB, 400x224
>7k gold
>7k gold
>7k gold
>140k gold
>>
File: 1441337826931.png (264 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1441337826931.png
264 KB, 635x457
>>78371694
>7k gold
>7k gold
>7k gold
>7k gold
>7k gold
>15 lvl 4 exp chips
>>
>>78371694
>>78371874
>reminder, no bios, hence
>>78358296
>>
>>78371930
I'm fine with no bios, the Christmas sales will cover me for that

But 7k gold and XP chips is shit. It should be higher gold and debris/GUKs only. I need those.
>>
So I'm pretty much a normie when it comes to this series but I've been watching the movies, both animated and live action. And each movie throws me off completely when I move from live action to animated and vice versa. Last I watched of either was all of the live actions and the animated, untimate avengers. As far as I know, I'm caught up on the live action shit. What should I watch from the animated series next? Ultimate avengers 2? Planet hulk? Dr. Strange? I'm just trying to get a grip on the chronological order of major events and shit.
>>
>>78358296

So who WAS the secret Santa?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-20-07-59.png (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-20-07-59.png
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>78372058
>>
>>78372028
The animated shit isn't canon, so I wouldn't bother, I don't think any of it was good anyhow.
>>
>>78372058
The original is from comicsalliance.com like the top banner says. So, its not real and just CA poking fun
>>
>>78372079
Don't both pull from the comic series? I know the animated has already done plent hulk and that the live action will do so later on.
>>
>>78372028
None of the animated stuff is canon with each other. They're all just one-offs. If you want to watch some animated Marvel stuff, check out Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Seasons 1 and first half of Season 2 are 11/10.
>>
>>78372153
Everyone at Marvel has said they wouldn't do Planet Hulk/WWH.

And just because both pull inspiration from comics doesn't make them canon to each other. For one, the Ultimate Avengers movies are just from the 1610/Ultimate comics, and not 616, which the live action movies pull from both.
>>
>>78372153
Ultimate Avengers is a loose adaptation of Ultimates 1 and Planet Hulk is a loose adaptation of Planet Hulk. Neither of which are direct adaptations and change stuff, so if you're looking for "accuracy" or whatever then you're better off just reading the comics. Dr. Strange isn't based off of any particular comic and is an even looser adaptation than Ultimate Avengers or Planet Hulk.

Also the MCU will never do Planet Hulk. Marvel doesn't own the solo Hulk distribution rights (Universal still has them) so they're never doing another Hulk solo movie and have gone on record multiple times saying that if they were to do another Hulk solo movie, it wouldn't be Planet Hulk.

If you want canon stuff, stick to the comics. The best animated Marvel stuff is Spectacular Spider-man, Wolverine and the X-men, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
>>
File: whycantiholdallthesenornstones.png (725 KB, 560x885) Image search: [Google]
whycantiholdallthesenornstones.png
725 KB, 560x885
>>78358296
I love this

Also pic related is relevant again
>>
File: 1450730788078.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1450730788078.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>78372231
>>78372177
>>78372079
Alright so animated series doesn't mean shit.

What I want to figure out is basically how all the live action movies tie together like xmen to avengers and what not. How does it all come together? What happens to hulk? What about the infinity stones that we all know will somehow be gathered by thanos? Does ghost rider, dare devil, punisher, and spiderman some how tie into all this? What the fuck. It's just all one big giant mess to me right now.
>>
>>78372028
The Marvel Cinematic Universe's canon is, in order of release:
>Iron man
>The Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Captain America: The First Avenger
>Thor
>The Avengers
>Iron Man 3
>Agents of SHIELD (season 1; runs concurrently up through post-Cap 2)
>Thor: The Dark World
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier
>Agent Carter (season 1)
>Agents of SHIELD (season 2; runs concurrently up through post-Age of Ultron)
>Daredevil (season 1)
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Ant-man
>Jessica Jones (season 1)
>Agents of SHIELD (season 3)
There's also a small handful of "one-shots" that were packaged with the blu-ray collections for the movies.

The comics and cartoons aren't canon to the movies, and vice-versa. They all take place in different universes.
>>
>>78372390
> like xmen to avengers

The X-Men live actions films aren't connected to the Marvel Avengers movies in any ways. They are created by a different studio. Same goes for Deadpool, Fantastic Four, and the Spider Man films (but this is changing with the next one).

I think you're getting confused .. the Marvel Cinematic Universe is it's own thing. The characters in it are the ones that matter. All the other shit from the comics has nothing to do with it unless they decide to use some of those characters one day.
>>
>>78372482
So all in all, the each adaptations have their own stories. Live action has its own timeline as for the animated and comic series? Well alright. I guess that makes it easy for what I want to keep track of.
>>
>>78372390
OK, so the thing you have to understand is that back in the late 90s, Marvel sold off their film rights to different studios. Each studios' movies are their own canon.
Raimi's Spider-man (made by Sony):
>Spider-man 1
>Spider-man 2
>Spider-man 3

X-men Cinematic Universe:
>X-men
>X2: X-men United
>X3: The Last Stand
>X-men Origins: Wolverine
>X-men: First Class
>The Wolverine
>X-men: Days of Future Past
Along with the upcoming Deadpool and X-men: Apocalypse movies, and the upcoming Hellfire and Legion TV shows.

Amazing Spider-man (Sony's failed attempt at Spider-man reboot):
>Amazing Spider-man 1
>Amazing Spider-man 2

Marvel Cinematic Universe (everything actually made by Marvel):
>>78372412 (and Guardians of the Galaxy between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron which I forgot to mention)
With the upcoming things being:
>Daredevil (season 2)
>Luke Cage (season 1)
>Agent Carter (season 2)
>Iron Fist (season 1)
>The Defenders (season 1)
>Captain America: Civil War
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
>Marvel's Spider-man
>Black Panther
>Avengers: Infinity War pt 1
>Ant-man and Wasp
>Captain Marvel
>Avengers Infinity War pt 2
>Inhumans

Everything not listed here is just a one-off made by a different studio that isn't canon with any other movies. Basically, there's the Marvel Cinamatic Universe (Marvel movies made by Marvel) and the X-men Cinematic Universe (Marvel movies made by Fox starring the X-men), with everything else only being canon to its own sequels.
>>
>>78372596
Yes. They all borrow and are inspired from each other, references and constants and all that kind of stuff. But they're not directly connected, besides in their own franchises.

So live action is one thing but remember that Marvel doesn't have the film rights to certain characters. Just google "MCU" to see details of the actual Marvel created films like these guys said >>78372617 >>78372412

And the comics are one thing, of course.

And then things like the animated shows and movies are generally just self contained one offs, not part of a grand scheme like the other two.
>>
>>78372617
>No Dr. Strange
>>
>>78372596
Yeah. Marvel has an infinite multiverse. Different stories take place in different universes. The ones you should concern yourself with as they're the "primary" ones as it were are:
>Earth-616
The mainstream Marvel Comics universe. Every Marvel Comic, unless explicitly stated otherwise, takes place here.
>Earth-1610
The Ultimate Marvel Comics universe. Any comic with the title "Ultimate _____" takes place here. However, this universe was destroyed this past summer so no new comics are taking place here.
>Earth-10005
The X-men Cinematic Universe. All of Fox's X-men movies take place here, which includes Deadpool.
>Earth-199999
The Marvel Cinematic Universe. All of Marvel Studio's movies/shows take place here.
>>
>>78372709
>>78372617
>>78372390
Shit, I new I was forgetting one. Yeah, Dr. Strange between Civil War and Ragnarok.
>>
what pack can i buy with 2000 crystals?
i skipped the loki pack because i only have him at 5* with 20 bios,

is there a selector pack coming up?
>>
>>78372919
6* Tickets are tomorrow at 1950 crystals, but I don't recommend getting it because I don't want the competition
>>
>>78372954
so if i use the 6* ticket for loki, do i lose the bios that i have collected for his progress?

also, what are the chances that i will be able to buy the 6* ticket in time?
they are really limited or some shit right
>>
>>78373276
The ticket will take you from 5* to 6* without losing any bios, so any Loki bios you currently have will still be there.

And if last month's 6* ticket sale is any indiciation, you'll have about a 20 second window to buy it before they're all sold out.
>>
>>78373276
No. You use those extra bios for gear upgrades past level 15.
>>
>>78373276
You don't lose them. Bios are an actual thing in your inventory. A rank up ticket just skips you ahead, so whatever you had is still there.

They'll go fast, but there are TWO chances to get it (each day has two 12 hours windows, so 11AM EST and 11PM EST) with 5000 each. I don't think a lot of people know about the second window so you might have a better chance there.
>>
>>78373276
Nah, a rank-up ticket straight up boosts the star level.
>>
File: blackdad.gif (3 MB, 470x400) Image search: [Google]
blackdad.gif
3 MB, 470x400
>plug in phone
>auto play levels
>game uses battery faster than it charges
>>
>>78373492
switch charger or cable
>>
File: mffxmas.png (1 MB, 2298x2546) Image search: [Google]
mffxmas.png
1 MB, 2298x2546
I'll post this again for future reference
>>
>>78373587
will try to get 2 rank 6 tickets...wish me luck
>>
>>78373492
Lower graphics and performance settings.
>>
>>78373747
does anyone feel lowering the performance settings makes you waste more time?

i cant tell if it's just the low framerate, or if there is actual lag making me lose like 10~20 seconds every level
>>
>>78373747
But I want pretty graphix
>>
>>78373587
These GMT times?
>>
>>78373797
>>78373795
Yeah, I've always run the game as middle for grinding, lowest possible seems like molasses and play at highest when I'm doing arena or whatever where autoplay isn't an option.
>>
>>78374281
UTC so basically

The time for new sales is 11AM (1 hour after daily reset) and 11PM is you're EST
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 986x1503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 986x1503
When are we getting any third string avengers?
>>
How big is the game in your storage? I have it at 3GB. Is that normal?
>>
>>78374892
Good question, I really wouldn't mind Stingray in the game, he's pretty cool, along with Machine Man. Maybe/hopefully we could as well get Moonknight.
>>
>>78358081
>tfw finally beat all of Chapter 8
>But only win it with 2 STARS
Fuck me, but at least I succeeded and got 20 Black bolt bios out of it.
I'll still have to beat it again though.
>>
>>78375359
You'll be able to come back later and demolish those levels easy, don't worry
>>
>>78376365
My main team was Ultron, Yellowjacket, and Iron Patriot, I think the buffs the characters have had recently have made them more formidable.
>>
is ronan only viable with his leadership? i like his kit but dont want all universal team. thinking tanky shield team as daisy/nico lead with sif and ronan
>>
>>78376619
Pretty much Anon, He's worth it for his leadership otherwise he'd be Drax tier
>>
>>78373363
>And if last month's 6* ticket sale is any indiciation, you'll have about a 20 second window to buy it before they're all sold out.
Also should note that each package can only be purchased ONCE per window which wasn't the case last time around

>>78373587
Tomorrow's 6* and 5* tickets have a quantity of 6,000 each rather than 5,000. Confirmed typo
>>
>>78376619
Short answer: yes.
You'd be an absolute fool to give up 36% attack and defense. Also without a 6* skill he's kind of underwhelming.
>>
>Gonna 6* Gwen today
>>
File: star-trek-nodding.gif (2 MB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-nodding.gif
2 MB, 320x241
>>78378153
Me too brother
>>
I love the new Carol, she's fun now. Plus she rapes IP, Iron Fisk and occasionally YJ in arena now.
>>
Another fucking maintenance
>>
>>78379367
Apparently it's because of an alliance achievement claim bug

>Click the claim button to claim the 30-energy (or 10,000 gold) daily alliance achievement.
>A message box popped up saying I claimed the reward, and I did actually get the reward.
>Force-close.
>Re-launch the game and then I will discover that I did actually get the reward but the daily alliance achievement is still claimable.

Anyone know about this?
>>
>>78373587
gonna buy a 6 star ticket and a 5 star ticket too

btw, this sales starts 6 hours from now on right?
>>
>>78379428
5 hours and 50 minutes from this post, yes.
>>
>>78379428
>>78379451
Since these are going to sell so quickly I'm thinking about checking in at the first window even if it means setting an alarm right before 3 AM in case I miss the second window
6* ANTS here I come
>>
>>78379477
I think the first window will go faster. I'm just gonna wait for the second one. It's exactly when I get off work so hopefully I remember to whip out my phone
>>
>>78379490
Better safe than sorry I guess. Plus there's always the 2nd 6*/5* tickets for New Years too if you miss out on both these windows
I like how purchases are limited to 1 per window each to stop those guys that bought as many as they could last time around during Black Friday sales
>>
>>78379520
In black friday it was limited to 2 purchases for each player
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.