[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time Simpsons shilled Elon for days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tv_musk.jpg (463 KB, 1433x970) Image search: [Google]
tv_musk.jpg
463 KB, 1433x970
Remember that time Simpsons shilled Elon for days?
>>
>>78357259
who
>>
>>78357259
Remember when the episode depicts all his ideas as impractical at best, and damaging at worst, and he ruins the town which is then referenced again in a later episode?
>>
>>78357259
Remember that time. It's not long ago and I think we still don't care for him or Zombie Simpsons.
>>
>>78357259
Good times
>>78357273
Steve Jobs 2.0
Bassicaly
> I have engineers that work for me to make electric cars, reusable rocket modules and invest in a lot of shit to become world famous
>>
>>78357283
Elon shows you something can be done, then he fucks off to do something else.

Somewhat necessary to have people showing things can be done, as long as there are people who follow up and make it practical to use, he doesn't have people who do that because he patents all his shit so no one works on it.
>>
>>78357259
Remember when The Simpsons invited X as a guest star and made X a central part of the episode and marketing?

Literally 95% of every new season.
>>
>>78357259
Remember that time Anon shilled Simpsons shilling Elon for days?
>>
>>78357345
Elon Musk was one of the first times I've seen the Simpsons page talk about one episode every 12 hours. For two days it was post after post about the same episode

>NEW episode in 12 hours!!
>New episode in 3 hours are you ready?
>STARTING NOW in ET time!
>Its on now are you watching??
>You just missed it, watch it again here!
>West coast its starting now come on watch it!!
>>
>>78357315
>shows you something can be done, then he fucks off to do something else.
tbhfam is there somebody else like This ? Steve Jobs was this with the iPhone, man does Steve Mobs parodies where great!!

Anybody else who can come on Simpson?
>>
>>78357385
One of the FOX executives probably own stock in Tesla or something and yelled at their intern to do his job and post on social media.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 700x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 700x155
>>78357259
>Elon
The Swedish home appliances retailer?
>>
>>78357448
yeah
>>
>>78357259
I remember is being a pretty fun episode. Not funny, but very light hearted and comfy.
>>
>>78357259

That simpsons caricature looks nothing like him
>>
>>78358019
>but very light hearted and comfy.

I thought it was a huge offender of the more recent trend of completely detaching the simpsons world from real life in regards to technological capabilities

It was like a modern rehash of the monorail episode with literally nothing that made the monorail episode good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.