[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you agree that Arnold's Christmas is one of the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: arnold's christmas.jpg (109 KB, 785x448) Image search: [Google]
arnold's christmas.jpg
109 KB, 785x448
Would you agree that Arnold's Christmas is one of the greatest Christmas specials of all time?
>>
>>78356284
>>78356284
Definetly, I would even go so far to say that its one of the best examples of the what the holiday truly is
>>
>>78356284
Yep. Craig and crew always put their best foot forward in the holiday episodes.
>>
>>78356284
Of course. Honestly, it's probably one of the most touching things I've ever watched in general.
>>
Yes.
And the music is great. Apparently Jim Lang uploaded the cover of Good King Wenceslas from the episode to Soundcloud a while back but it seems to be gone :(
>>
Yes. Still one of the few Christmas shows that makes me tear up.
"Merry Christmas,Arnold."
Gets me every time.
>>
File: KND_Christmas_opening.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KND_Christmas_opening.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>78356284
In the feels department, yes.
In the fun department, nope.
That one goes to pic related
>>
>>78360092
That was the one with the X-Men knock-offs, right?
>>
File: jimlang.jpg (157 KB, 1111x654) Image search: [Google]
jimlang.jpg
157 KB, 1111x654
>>78357544
Jim Lang is based in general
>>
>>78360265
yes
>>
>>78360325
there is a HA soundtrack?
fanmade i presume?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.