[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch it? Would you pay money to see it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Would you watch it?

Would you pay money to see it?
>>
>>78355897
Only if it's a musical.
>>
>>78355897
>The darkest the hour, the greatest the hero
Whoever wrote that tagline and thought it sounded good should throw themselves off the nearest cliff immediately.
>>
>>78355897
When did Cap and Mega Man have a kid? And what >>78355915 said.
>>
no fuck tim burton

and fuck you
>>
Tards and turbo plebs, even lower than normies will eat it up.
But anybody with with a functional sense of taste won't
>>
>>78355897
Not past 2007
>>
>>78355915
Written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
>>
>>78355897

Fuck no. God no. I mean... well Burton did okay with Batman but that was right up his alley.
>>
>>78355897
I'd love a more fantastical take on Cap, but Burton isn't the person to do. How about Guillermo Del Toro as director with Mike Mignola and Studio Titmouse doing art and animation?
>>
>>78355897
I would've found this believable if Depp & HBC's names were in the billing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.