[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did this show have the best Boy vs Girl episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: LloydAndFriends.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
LloydAndFriends.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Did this show have the best Boy vs Girl episode?
>>
Are you going to jog our memory or are we expected to remember everything of every little cartoon they gave us?
>>
>>78349408
The episode ended with the boys winning easily thanks to their superior upper body strength.
>>
>>78349408
The second one. Or alternatively, call someone out for being a newfag to mask the fact that you haven't seen the show in the first place.

For example, get out newfag.
>>
>>78349408
essentially a Genderless alien was having to choose it's gender by it's birthday; in which case the boys and girls had a "competition" in which to prove to the alien which was the better choice for the little it.
>>
>>78349447
>>78349560
based
>>
>>78349447
That's just as sexist as girls winning due to being more intelligent.
>>
I enjoyed the one where they're all careening to a star.

Meanwhile everyone is trading stuff and each person has something someone else wants while sharing what little they have with others.

S'nice message in the face of certain doom that we come together in the inevitable.
>>
The Choatic episode was the best one. It subverted the trope by having boy play as the girl and the girl plays as the boy.
>>
Only time in the entire show you see Francine's feet.
>>
This show would've been good if Lloyd's sister didn't exist.
>>
>>78350505
>This show would've been good if Lloyd's sister wasn't the annoying little bitch sister cliche
ftfy
>>
File: smugception.jpg (47 KB, 780x636) Image search: [Google]
smugception.jpg
47 KB, 780x636
>>78349447

>8th grade tug of war
>boys vs girls
>was surprised when the girls didn't lose right away
>turns out the female gym teacher helped them out all the way in the back so we didn't see
>male teacher didn't help us at all
>mfw we won anyway
>>
>>78349560
Whatever the outcome, I remember two things.
It was clearly crushing on Lloyd, and it was playing them all for fools.
When they were watching trying to see what bathroom it'd choose it just drank from the fountain between the doors.
>>
>>78350691
>tug of war was a game played constantly at the local roller rink
>for some reason it was always girls vs boys
>girls always won, either because the staff or parents helped them, boys would switch sides to help girls, or it was a girl's party so there were more girls than boys there
I learned to be bitter early in life
>>
>>78349560
I think I read a Japanese comic about that. He chose female, but lost muscle mass and almost got killed in a sword fight, so he stopped being female.
>>
>>78349295
Why did everyone shit on Lloyd so much? Holy shit.
>>
>>78350939
>Why did everyone shit on Lloyd so much?
It wouldn't be an early 00s cartoon aimed at boys aged 8-14 if the protagonist wasn't constantly shit on
>>
>>78350791
uq holder?
>>
>>78350939
Charlie Brown syndrome?
>>
>>78349295
KND.
>>
>>78350781
>boys would switch sides to help girls

I always hated those faggots
>>
I don't remember much about the specific episode but I know this show helped spawn my mind control fetish
>>
This show had the spookiest Halloween episode ever
>Spending decades hiding from monsters
Scary shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjquvIFUU-U
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.