[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119
Glib Facsimile Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.co.uk/updates/release.htm

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrVry8kgyw [Embed]

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>Star Wars: Uprising: (/swr/ Cartel: Loth-Cats)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpW6fOEvuSg [Embed]
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?568108-Newx-s-New-Player-Guide

>Star Wars: Commander: (/swr/ Squad: Empire - SheevSquad)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUD2JkBxIJo [Embed]

>Canon Guide: (Timeline coming soon)
http://imgur.com/a/wnoIs

>Star Wars /co/ Booru:
starwars.booru.org

>Download links: (Books, Comics, Rebels, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>>
Anyone got the visual dictionary as an epub or something? I've seen bits and pieces floating around, but not the whole book.
>>
File: CWxQhTKUAAArJ3T.jpg (104 KB, 600x984) Image search: [Google]
CWxQhTKUAAArJ3T.jpg
104 KB, 600x984
>>
File: 1450730643136.jpg (515 KB, 980x1568) Image search: [Google]
1450730643136.jpg
515 KB, 980x1568
First for Ezra is Snoke
>>
I liked episode 3 more than episode 7
>>
File: P4K2dVD.jpg (687 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
P4K2dVD.jpg
687 KB, 2560x1529
>>78343004
it looks pretty sweet, but I don't see it on amazon as digital release
>>
>>78343007
Based
>>
Which nuCanon Star Wars book should I get next?

Ones I've read:

Aftermath (shit)
Dark Disciple (decent)
Smuggler's Run (fun, but super short)
>>
>>78342871
https://youtu.be/ooncd-c519A

https://youtu.be/qYcfp5WpdXQ

They have not been officially released, and it is unknown if they ever will be.
>>
>>78342966
>Glib Facsimile
What does that even mean?
>>
>>78343018
This desu senpai
>>
>>78343034
Try Lost Stars or Lords of the Sith.
>>
>>78343048
It's a new Star Wars character
>>
>>78343039
Thanks!
>>
>>78343048
Truly you have not studied enough under the clone of Depa Billaba.
>>
I just want to say that when that trailer with the tonfa-wielding Stormtrooper came out, I thought it was badass as hell but everybody on /co/ and /tv/ was all "HURR, THE PREQUELS DIDN'T HAVE THIS, THIS IS DUMB" and now he's everybody's favorite background character.

Fuck all you niggas
>>
File: georgelazenby.jpg (52 KB, 678x906) Image search: [Google]
georgelazenby.jpg
52 KB, 678x906
>>78343048
Can't dodge the rodge
>>
>>78343018
Just the entire pre-fight dialogue between Anakin and Obi alone is enough to put ROTS below TFA
>>
Give me your rebels death predictions.

>Kanan
>Ahsoka
>Chopper
>>
>>78343034
Lost Stars is the shit
>>
>>78343023
Shit, i'll take a scan or pictures or something. I'm just a poorfag and don't want to buy it.
>>
File: rey a qt.webm (627 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
rey a qt.webm
627 KB, 720x304
xth for TEH REY
>>
Why do all Legacy sith suck so much?
>>
>>78343048
Epik new /tv/ meme
>>
>>78343084
I thought it was cool. TR-8R forever
>>
>>78343084
>now he's everybody's favorite background character.

Yeah, in an ironic sort of way. So I wouldn't be in such a hurry to down that self-righteousness smoothy if I were you.
>>
I hope people in the FO keep calling Finn TRAITOR whenever they run into him
>>
The Soundtrack upload is currently at 26%, there's another 480 some tracks left to upload.

>>78343004
No.

The Visual Dictionaries, Guidebooks, Reference Books, etc do not get officially scanned 99% of the time.

We'll have to wait for them to be scanned by someone who's willing to basically destroy their copy, since you have to remove the pages from the binding to scan them

There used to be several dedicated scanners for stuff, but they haven't been heard from in ages.
>>
File: latest.png (116 KB, 322x423) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
116 KB, 322x423
>>78343105
>Vader
>Vader
>That Imperial Droid he threw out in Season One comes back for revenge
>>
>>78343143
>Yeah, in an ironic sort of way.
How is it ironic? Literally everybody I've seen loved that fight
>>
>>78343114
Someone should draw a picture of Rey dressed as Rei and TCW era Ahsoka dressed as Asuka.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
77 KB, 480x270
>>78343105
>yfw Kylo kills them
>>
File: 1299018685215.png (315 KB, 647x479) Image search: [Google]
1299018685215.png
315 KB, 647x479
>>78343084

>went out of my way to not watch a single trailer except for the first one
>mfw got to experience the surprise and joy of "TRAITOR" trooper during the film

Trailers are for suckers.
>>
>>78343114
You know if Rey were an autist it would explain a lto
>>
>>78343010

Snoke is very old.
>>
>>78343126
Oh, of course. I should have expected that.
>>
>>78343114
>you will never lick her plates clean
>>
I don't understand why people are upset that Rey used the mind trick. It was basically her Obi-Wan moment, like when Luke learned to connect with the Force while blinded. Blame Adam Driver. He gave her the experience of connecting with another using the Force where she figured out how to turn the connection against him. Then with nothing else to lose she, eventually, managed to create a connection of her own to a Stormtrooper. His will was weak enough that she popped some commands into his head.
>>
>>78343187
It would explain a lot if she were both an autist and the inbred daughter of Luke and Leia.
>>
>>78342966
Who the fuck is the old guy at the beginning?
>>
>>78343218
Joe's father or just a guy.
>>
>>78343181
He's not even born yet.
>>
>>78343010
Goddamn peoples prediction were way off
>>
>>78343149
At this point is probably infamous. It wouldn't surprise me if he was first order enemy #1.

A traitor storm trooper who not only gave the Skywalker map to the rebels, but injured kyle Ren, tossed phasma in rhe trash and showed them how to blow up the starkiller. Oh, they're coming for him.
>>
>>78343204
I think it would have worked better if she heard Kanata's voice in her head first or there was some kind of indication of her growing connection with the Force other than "do it more calmer". It's also, as far as I'm aware, a pretty high level Jedi technique right? I mean Ezra couldn't do it.

That being said, it's not like she didn't try three times and didn't immediately get it
>>
Welp, I tried giving Clone Wars another shot (later season episodes), but it's just not doing anything for me.
They have no feeling for pacing, the dialogue is stilted and wooden...there's just no real feeling behind it. Everything just runs down like a...well, script. Doesn't feel natural.
Plus the designs are just butt-ugly. Not even season 3's upgraded graphics can help with that.
Rewatched Rebels' "Stealth Strike" afterwards. Still so much better.
>>
>>78343051
>>78343104
I just feel horribly alienated now that everybody is parading Episode 7 as being better than the entire prequel trilogy.
>>
>>78343084
So is everyone's favourite metal that can stop the lightsabers back?
>>
>>78343218
Some dude
>>
>>78343246
If Maz is magical then they're obviously saving it for later when she's revealed to be one of the Whills
>>
>>78343187

A bored teenager putting on a helmet and imagining leaving her shithole planet must obviously be an autist.

Her independent lifestyle and fast friendship with BB8, Finn, and her ingenuity piloting the Millennium Falcon: all classic signs of autism.

Crying a lot because she misses er family and is desperate for them to return? Autism. Having psychic visions when touching a lightsaber? Autism. Pretending to eat what is obviously romanesco broccoli on a fuji apple? Autism.
>>
>>78343149
Their helmets are able to ID nametags of friendly troopers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they could scan Finn and instantly know who he is. It's definitely possible.
>>
>>78343212
That makes more sense than it should
>>
>>78343260
Because it was? I mean I thought it was as good as ROTJ for sure
>>
>>78343261

It seems to work the same way magna guard staves work.
>>
>>78343260
It was bro
>>
>>78343256
What season(s) and episodes did you watch?
>>
>>78343218
Visual dictionary says he was around during the clone wars and saw the Jedi, but does not believe they betrayed the Republic. He himself is not a Jedi but was part of the Church of The Force.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Church_of_the_Force
>>
>>78343218
character from some of the nucanon books. retired head of the rebel SpecOps division.
>>
>>78343260
You seem to have this idea that the PT as a whole was at any point well-liked.

I mean I think the only PT material that was universally considered to be good by those who watched it was TCW and that's not even a movie
>>
File: K Y L O R E N.jpg (703 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
K Y L O R E N.jpg
703 KB, 2560x1529
Kylo Ren's design is fucking amazing.
>Dat Mask
>Dat Sash
>Dat Hood
>Dat Big, Bulky Lightsaber
>>
>>78343294
>>78343282
How exactly was it better than the entire prequel trilogy combined?
>>
>>78343272
I'm glad we're on the same page here
>>
>>78343204

I think a lot of people thought it was unreasonable that she would even know what a mind trick is, even though it seems that a lot of people not connected with the Jedi know what it is. It's almost THE thing people know about Jedi, like how almost everyone has the idea that vampires turn into bats, so it's not unreasonable to believe she would try it once she learned she was strong with the Force. Also brainwashed storm troopers is probably the easiest practice target you could have for force manipulation.

> It's also, as far as I'm aware, a pretty high level Jedi technique right?

It's kind of hard to define what is a "high level" force technique because your ability in the force completely is dependent on how much faith you give back to it.

Both Luke and Ezra classically have a lot of doubt both with themselves and with the force, which is why they are shown to struggle so much.

Rey appears to have an almost child like wonder with the idea of the Force. She knew and recognized all of the stories and characters from the original trilogy, and living alone on a outer rim planet it's probably stories like that that kept her going. Having one of her heroes like Han Solo tell her that the Force is as real as it gets it probably all she needs to fully believe in the power of the Force. You'll notice in the movie that she never struggled with what the Force could or could not do, but with what she could do. So once she overcame her own fears and trusted in the Force, she's shown to be very powerful indeed.
>>
>>78343322
Better acting and character interaction, actually had humor that hit its mark, and the action scenes weren't just Lucas blowing his load over DA TECHNOLOGY
>>
File: sleepy hollow.gif (511 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
sleepy hollow.gif
511 KB, 245x145
>>78343018
>>78343051
>>78343104
>>78343260

Putting Revenge of the Sith above Return of the Jedi is one thing, but Episode VII isn't below any of the prequels in overall quality.
>>
File: 833.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
833.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>78343260
You're acting like a movie being better than the prequel trilogy is a huge accomplishment.
>>
The Prequels are literally the best movies in the series.

Not hard considering how Star Wars is for children.

>Muh Dark and mature setting!
>B-But muh Clone Wars!
>M-muh EU!
>>
>>78343246
Ezra excels at connecting with others using the Force. It's his special bridging power he acquired through being a Bridger.

Seriously. Connecting with Kanan before he even saw him, controlling the momma fyrnock, using a Loth-Cat as a droid assassin. He hasn't been taught the mind trick but his ability to connect is phenomenal. His only problem with using it initially was his fear of connecting to others, which was getting in his way. According to the Recon this ability to connect will become a larger part of his character later in the season.
>>
>>78343344

also meant for >>78343246
>>
File: Kylo Ren - 2.jpg (207 KB, 1268x630) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren - 2.jpg
207 KB, 1268x630
Post pictures of Kylo.
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>78343322
You want people to go beat for beat with each aspect of the prequels?

If I could just sum it up, I thought the acting was great on all characters, the fighting was fantastic, the humor was on point, the characters in general were all likable and I actually am interested in the villain. At no point was I feeling bored by the film. These are all things I wouldn't say about the prequels.

It's nowhere near as good as ANH or TESB but it stands up to the OT and at the least is tied with ROTJ
>>
>>78343321
There's going to be a hell of a lot of Kylo Ren cosplayers
>>
>>78343321
I liked when he was running around without his hood. A lot of visual use from one costume is the best imo.
>>
>>78343388
To be more like his idol, Darth Revan.
>>
>>78343321

It's better without the hood and outer cloak.
>>
>>78343388
>Why does he wear the mask?
Cause he wants to be cool
>>
>>78343354
Yeah it is. Is MCU-tier garbage that panders to the lowest common denominator.

The costumes are shit, the action is dull and the practical effects are trash. The plot isn't even worth talking about because it's a remake of ANH.
>>
Anyone else feel like they found the perfect style of lightsaber fights in TFA?

Ignoring any arguments about the plausibility of Rey defeating Kylo, I feel like they found the perfect halfway point between the slow and deliberate samurai style fights of the Originals and the fast acrobatic martial arts style of the Prequels.
>>
>>78343354
Are you saying ROTJ is worse than the prequels?
>>
>>78343300
Some Clone Trooper episodes and a bit of Asokah, Season 3.
>>
>>78343260
It's too early to say. TFA met the lowest expectations while ROTS was a concluding chapter after two disappointing at best films. Let's see the whole sequel trilogy first.
>>
>>78343388
To hide his jew nose. It would be very painful if the first order nazis new the truth of his heeb ancestry.
>>
>>78343418
And notice we have the salty prequel fanboy, unable to accept that TFA has topped his shitty films, must resort to screeching like a retarded.
>>
>>78343420
I adored the fighting in TFA. I really want to see what they do with two people that are actually trained at fighting
>>
>>78343430
I hate how popular that opinion has become. People dwell on the 22 minutes of ewok screen time but forget the remaining 100 something minutes is top fucking tier.
>>
Anybody questioning why people like VII more than the prequels must first think about why III is generally widely considered to be the best one despite it having some of the same problems of the first two
>>
>>78343344
She doesn't have to know what the mind trick is any more than Anakin understood where his resources were coming from or Ezra his ability to jump and sometimes receive flashes of precognition. Rey had someone forcibly and Forcibly connect to her mind and learned how to push back and use that channel. Since she knew that forming these connections was possible she tried and eventually managed to initiate one on her own. Instead of interrogating she pushed commands into his thoughts.

It's not much different than Luke purposefully turning off his targeting computer to recreate the moment against the remote where the Force alone guided his actions. Rey managed to recreate something she was shown was possible and used it to command the weak willed. She had no idea how difficult it was supposed to be, so she had no pre-doubts about whether she could do it or not. She was also desperate and had nothing to lose which surely helped.

You'll note that this didn't unlock the mind trick ability for her otherwise she would have used it on those Stormtroopers rushing down the corridor. She can't, yet, wave her hand and control people.
>>
File: AdamDriver.jpg (78 KB, 640x933) Image search: [Google]
AdamDriver.jpg
78 KB, 640x933
THIS

Goofy looking motherfucker

Is the best STAR WARS VILLAIN since Vader

And basically

The prequels are trash.

WHY?

See TFA and find out...
>>
>>78343389
Okay, I guess my main issue is that people are now trying to pretend the prequels didn't exist, and if somebody mentions them they just tell them how shit it was.

The prequels weren't the best SW movies, yes, but they've also had some good moments and characters which people just completely ignore.
>>
>>78343388
To hide his average as fuck face of course
>>
>>78343418
>Yeah it is. Is MCU-tier garbage that panders to the lowest common denominator.
>pander

There's a word that nearly lost all meaning!

It's episode 7, made thirty years after the originals, there was always gonna be references.

>The costumes are shit, the action is dull and the practical effects are trash. The plot isn't even worth talking about because it's a remake of ANH.

The costumes are distinct and vibrant, the action is solid, the lightsaber fights in particular were excellent, the last third did pull too heavily from ANH, but all the groundwork laid before with the new characters is promising.
>>
>>78343461
>People dwell on the 22 minutes of ewok screen time
It was CONSIDERABLY more than that

That being said, I don't think I've seen anybody say ROTJ is worse than the prequels, just the least good OT movie which is sort of understandable
>>
File: 1450718723244.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450718723244.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>
>>78343471
>Goofy looking
Looks like a pretty normal guy to me.
>>
>>78343473
>characters
The prequels didn't have characters.
>>
>>78343430
>Are you saying ROTJ is worse than the prequels?

I'm saying some people put ROTS over ROTJ. I do not, but I can see why.
>>
>>78343489
kek
>>
>>78343471
Him beating his wound during the fight was a marine thing to do apparently. Based Driver
>>
>>78343473
>is that people are now trying to pretend the prequels didn't exist
No, I don't think so (Disney probably is though)

>but they've also had some good moments and characters which people just completely ignore.
Which are generally ruined with the many things people dislike about them.

Also, what good characters? The only likable character in the PT is Obi-Wan. Maybe Sheev. Unless you're talking about expanded material which is also where people get this idea that Dooku is actually a good character.
>>
File: gc26.gif (2 MB, 545x238) Image search: [Google]
gc26.gif
2 MB, 545x238
Gwen is cute
>>
Wait, people actually LIKE the prequels?

lol
>>
>>78343471
Fuck off, he's an emo bitch.
>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I WANNA BE ON THE DARK SIDE I HATE YOU DAD
I am so sick of every character these days being a whiny twentysomething.
>>
File: 145680544002545.jpg (44 KB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
145680544002545.jpg
44 KB, 320x426
>>78343489
Are Phasmafags on suicide watch?
>>
>>78343506
Wait, really?
That's pretty cool if true.
>>
>>78343477
>average as fuck face

Adam Driver has some of the weirdest facial proportions to ever grace god' earth.

Huge ears, tiny forehead, big nose, crooked chin, he's bizarre looking.
>>
We're getting a Kenobi Anthology movie right?
>>
>>78343187
No it wouldn't. Stop looking for things to identify with.
>>
>>78343461
The problem is the movie feels like two short movies stitched together. The Jabba section feels so disjointed from the rest of the film.

Also Han loses his entire characterization, and his and Leia's relationship doesn't really go anywhere.
>>
>>78343518
Go to /tv/, you'll be surprised.

Unsurprisingly, /tv/ is the only board I've seen that widely feels that way
>>
>>78343483
Nigga I used a fucking stopwatch during my last viewing of RotJ. The Ewoks had 22 minutes of on-screen time almost exactly.
>>
>>78343518
Yeah. I remember browsing this thread at the beginning of 2015 and a lot of people liked the prequels. What happened?
>>
File: The Sith Lord.jpg (213 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
The Sith Lord.jpg
213 KB, 1920x816
>>78343518
Revenge of the Sith is literally the best film in the series.

>Seeing the Jedi cut down by the clone troopers
>Anakin laying waste to the Jedi temple
>Sheev
>The final fight is arguably the best in the franchise.
>Anakin's spooky face when he turns to the Dark Side

I don't care how people arrange the other 6, III is the best - period.
>>
>>78343523
His temper tantrums were the best. Truly he is the next level beyond the Sith Lords and they shall be known as the Sperg Lords.
>>
>>78343471

I adored how none of the major villains died in this film. The Prequels suffered heavily from having to rotate their villains every time. People complain that Phasma didn't do anything but at she's got two more movies to make up for that which is more than can be said for characters like Maul.
>>
>>78343518
Oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>78343511
Disney hasn't been trying to forget about the prequels desu. A lot of the marvel comics have tied into the prequels. When Disney Infinity 3.0 was going to be made, they were only going to make it around the new film but Disney wanted it to be set around all 3 eras. I've also seen a lot of merchandise with RotS Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda on it
>>
>>78343517
Now available in compacted chrome cube form! Perform for desktop paperweights!
>>
>>78343549
It's just /tv/ contrarianism at work right now. A year ago the prequels were always shat on, but now that there's a new Star Wars that has a, GASP, woman and NIGGER as main characters, and is getting praised by everyone, now they have to promote the prequels are being better.
>>
>>78343506

I watched it right next to a marine that did two tours....we all agreed after the movie he did it because pain...leads to anger...anger...leads to UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

but he wasnt angry enough
>>
>>78343549
>Unsurprisingly, /tv/ is the only board I've seen that widely feels that way

You'll never find a greater hive of scum and villainy.

They still hound for pics of young Disney starlets, and their feet.
>>
File: Kylo Ren - 8.jpg (286 KB, 762x1048) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren - 8.jpg
286 KB, 762x1048
>>78343580
Phasma doesn't seem like much of a threat anyway.

Compared to Kylo and Snoke.
>>
>>78343448
>projecting this hard
Yes, because the only person that could possibly dislike TFA is a prequel fanboy. So I guess this film is going to be the new sacred cow of these threads like Ahsoka was?
>>
>>78343577
I like to call him Darth Linkin.
>>
File: mia.jpg (76 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
76 KB, 768x1024
>>78343569

>The shitty CGI everything
>The awful Dialouge
>20 minute lightsaber fight like it's Dragon Ball Z or some shit
>Muh edge

They all sucked and no amount of sheev and Ewan could save them
>>
>>78343360
>Bridger
>Good at connecting with things
How did I not see this pottery before.

Speaking of, Sabine's last name is Wren. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>78343569
George get off the internet you had your time and sold Star Wars
>>
>>78343478
>The costumes are distinct and vibrant
They are literally wal-mart quality.
>>
File: Cmdr._Keller.jpg (233 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
Cmdr._Keller.jpg
233 KB, 650x600
Can we please stop arguing about film quality for the umpteenth time?

Let's talk about something else. Post your favorite minor Star Wars characters, canon or not.

Mine's Commander Keller. He only appeared in one comic arc of Star Wars: Republic but I like his design a lot.

>>78343489
topkek
>>
>>78343569

The fight in RotS could have been the best if it wasn't completely spoiled by the over abundance of CG bullshit constantly flooding the screen. Any emotion and tension that the fight started or ended with was completely absent when they were fighting each other on service droids or making parting blows at each other while swinging from cables. The only thing that kept that gave that scene any sort of depth or drama was John Williams' music and Ewan McGregor's acting.
>>
>>78343598
What are you talking about? The SW Clone Wars/rebels threads always loved the prequels and told people who shat on them to "go back to /tv/".

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>78343569
I like how everything you like about episode III is in it's last, like, 45 minutes? Like you know there was another hour+ of stuff right? Stuff that makes it still pretty bad. Admittedly that stuff you mentioned still makes it better than the other two.

Also, the acting still sucks and Anakin's turn still sucks
>>
>>78343471
>A worse fucking version of evil Jacen
>Any good as a star wars villain.
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkyouare.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkyouare.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>78343629
>Can we please stop arguing about film quality for the umpteenth time?
>>
>>78343580
I was hoping all of them would die so that we could get some decent villains in the next one.

>>78343602
"Snoke" has to be the worst villain name ever.
>>
>>78343631
/tv/ invaded
>>
>>78343616
>20 minute lightsaber fight like it's Dragon Ball Z or some shit
What the fuck kind of complaint is that? Obi Wan and Anakin are both incredibly skilled Duelist. It makes perfect sense it would go on for a while.
>>
>>78343580
Kylo is doing better than the prequel guys by having none of the bad guys not dying.
>>
>>78343616
>>20 minute lightsaber fight like it's Dragon Ball Z or some shit
>m- muh short lightsaber fights
fuck off
>>
>>78343631
I feel like I am on bizarro 4chan
>>
>>78343629
Zuckuss because his EU backstory was that he's Walter White, except with bounty hunting instead of drugs
>>
File: CW Guide.jpg (1 MB, 1592x2556) Image search: [Google]
CW Guide.jpg
1 MB, 1592x2556
>>78343434
Season 3 is just when the series gets it's huge boost in quality. George pumps more money into it, and the plots get darker. It's also a popular idea that the clone trooper episodes are the best, especially the ones in Seasons Four and Six.

I'd encourage you to follow this guide if your so inclined. I'll also throw out a few of my favorites.

S3E18-20: The Jedi and Clones infiltrate a prison to recover secret information held by captured Republic soldiers. Introduces Tarkin into TCW.

S4E7-10: Darkness of Umbara. Space Vietnam. Clone centric episode and one of the darkest plots in the series.

S5 E1, 14-16: Darth Maul has returned, and takes over Mandalore and BTFO's Kenobi. Bretty gud.

S5 E18-20: Ahsoka is framed for bombing the Jedi temple, and this follows her emotional quest to uncover the truth.

S6 E1-4: Order 66 Arc. Fives uncovers a conspiracy surrounding the clones, the Jedi, and the Chancellor. Very great arc.
>>
>>78343616
>>78343621
Never said it was perfect. Story wise though - shit went down.
>>
>>78343649
>"Snoke" has to be the worst villain name ever.
sheev is worse.
>>
>>78343569
Maybe if it had stayed a fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan and not turned into LAVA EVERYWHERE, LOOK AT THIS CG, NOW THEY ARE SWINGING AT EACH OTHER WITH ROPES, THEY ARE SURFING ON THE LAVA
>>
>>78343629
Oh they're too many to think of, and of course so many of them have been expanded upon that they might not even count as minor.

I suppose the members of The Bad Batch would be my favourites.
>>
Which Dark Horse clone wars era run is the best?
>>
>>78343631
>he SW Clone Wars/rebels threads always loved the prequels
What threads have you been in?

Are you sure you're not confusing "TCW fixed a lot of the problems of the prequels" with "We like the prequels"
>>
What's some good SW material that contains or is centered around General Grievous?
>>
>>78343616

when did this great divide happen in movies, where some people dont want long fight scenes and others do.

Personally I think if were going to build up a protagonist and antagonist, give them a powerful set of combat abilities that are visually impressive during the course of one or more movies, and then have them clash at the end...I would like it to be a lengthy visually engaging battle....and when I see folks complaining about it i want their opinions away from my future movies...go watch other genres
>>
>>78343677
>cgi is bad wahh
fuck off.
>>
File: Dasit.jpg (40 KB, 535x798) Image search: [Google]
Dasit.jpg
40 KB, 535x798
>That little wavy effect that happened when Kylo Ren used the force.
>>
File: Kylo Ren The Dark Side User.jpg (227 KB, 2126x1435) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren The Dark Side User.jpg
227 KB, 2126x1435
>>78343630
>Two of the most competent and incredibly skilled Jedi in the entire galaxy
>Not going off the rails with their fight.

U Wot pham?
>>
File: 1292212736768.png (155 KB, 472x359) Image search: [Google]
1292212736768.png
155 KB, 472x359
>>78343698

>Still doesn't understand that cgi can be good OR bad
>>
File: 1436500507313.png (108 KB, 783x565) Image search: [Google]
1436500507313.png
108 KB, 783x565
God damn, Torn Apart is a great track
>>
>>78343167
>Literally everybody I've seen loved that fight

Yeah, ironically. Jesus, do you not know the meaning of the word? It's more of a people laughing at the idiot telling the joke rather than people laughing at the joke he's telling type of thing.
>>
File: Mia_CanSeeCanDo.jpg (412 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
Mia_CanSeeCanDo.jpg
412 KB, 1200x700
>>78343651

Because it's the same thing as that agent smith fight in Matrix 2

>YEAH GET HIM
>YEAH
>KILL HIM
>OH MAN
>OH... wait
>Is this still happening
>jesus christ
>fucking end already

By the time Anakin get's turned into a screamy torso I don't even fucking care anymore
>>
The prequel's arent that bad honestly. better than some of the comics. at least the prequels didnt mention jedi battle meditation every fucking page.
>>
>>78343693
This circlejerk of a general changes it's mind almost every day, so you should forgive him for being confused.
>>
So are we doing that thing where people think they know what they're talking about when they whine about the Prequels using too much CG, then everyone whips out the actual footage and behind-the-scenes stuff showing that, they didn't?
Again?
>>
>>78343651
>>78343653
If they were actually fighting the whole time, you know like they were at the beginning and doing actual cool shit like when they did the double Force Push or when Anakin kicks Obi's face in, it would have been worthwhile.

However, once the lava starts going crazy, it's completely fucked because it stops being a fight and more of a CG spectacle.

Also FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL is just the worst.
>>
>>78343696
There's a comic simply called General Grievous in which he murders Jedi for four issues
>>
>Poe respects astromech droids because of the tales of pilots his parents probably told him, that used astromechs.
>He keeps BB-8 up to date and functioning and BB-8 auto-configures ship settings for Poe how he likes as a result
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1592x2556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1592x2556
>>78343434
Well if no one else is going to post it, have a list anon

Honestly, I do reccomend just working your way through it, especially if you are watching Rebels. Plus, for all its flaws this series is one of the best things to claw its way out of the Prequels.

Also, this list does not contain the half season that got made after the cancelation or the books/comics/proto-episodes that got made out of finished scripts that we're going to be used in later seasons. I recommend checking out the finished episodes from season 6 if you watch nothing else. The other Legacy stuff is up to you depending on what you like/can stand from the series.
>>
>>78343698
Literally not what I said
>>
>>78343700

They're exceptional martial artists and warriors, that doesn't mean they have to go through the Mustafar facility like it's a fighting game stage.
>>
>>78343663
Totally didn't post the list.
>>78343749
>>
>>78343731
Are you aware we're talking about the final fight which was a total lava CG fest?

Also, the CG as a whole in the prequels didn't age well at all. The Clones in AOTC look like shit
>>
>>78343731
It's a cycle anon.
It always goes back to where it began.
>>
File: Dune-e1287594060110.jpg (106 KB, 630x410) Image search: [Google]
Dune-e1287594060110.jpg
106 KB, 630x410
>>78343700
I hate how the Jedi went from being masters of reflex similar to Prana-Bindu practitioners from Dune, to fucking animu warriors like in the prequels.
>>
>>78343700
They were going off the rails already. It was already pretty crazy as it was. You didn't need the lava bullshit

The style of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Maul was more in line with how the fight should have gone down and that was three guys
>>
Reminder that the Ewoks very nearly killed Sheev

https://youtu.be/T3XJQKBhryc?t=18m51s
>>
>>78343320
Everybody fucking loved Phantom Menace initially. It had a bunch of great reviews. It's only the hype and denial wore off after like a year or so that people started really shitting on it. It'll be interesting how this one will be seen in a year. I thought it was better than eps 2 and 3, but not by much.
>>
File: c= hi.gif (720 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
c= hi.gif
720 KB, 200x200
>>78343418

MCU-tier garbage? that company that consistently releases blockbusters and has a franchise so strong everyone else in the industry is either bitching or copying them?

OH....you must be one of those "Its popular so heres why it sucks" people

So how is your general enjoyment of entertainment?
>>
>>78343777
>I hate how the Jedi went from being masters of reflex similar to Prana-Bindu practitioners from Dune

They were never really just that with the Force being a thing since the beginning. But they went way too extreme with the acrobatic shit in the prequels.
>>
>>78343737
Oh wow, that looks pretty good actually downloading it right now.
Got anything else?
>>
>>78343731
What does your heart and mind tell you?
This old rug has to be dragged out and beaten every few months, or something bad will happen. It's like a ritual. And a dumb one at that.
>>
>>78343791
Ewoks were a mistake
>>
>>78343731
The occasional partially built platform, and miniatures that were greenscreened in is barely practical effects.
>>
>>78343773
Obligatory.
ACTUAL LIVE VOLCANO
C
T
U
A
L

L
I
V
E

V
O
L
C
A
N
O
>>
I want to fight a war with captain phasma
>>
>>78343697

If you want insane giddy giant woopsie kablam shi watch those 3 hour Wuxia movies china makes nowadays. Two people I don't care about waving glowsticks at each other for 3 hours is not exciting.

>.go watch other genres

First off, using ellipses on 4chan basically gives you away as underage or a foreigner. Second off, Star Wars is literally the only movies in it's genre. Unless there's more Fantasy movies set in space you can think of
>>
>>78343629
General Kalani
>>
>>78343812
>>78343791
But he's wrong, they *saved* Sheev's life.
>>
>>78343818
So what you're going to fight in a garbage dump?

>>78343796
Seth ;_;
>>
>>78343792
>Everybody fucking loved Phantom Menace initially
That's not what the reviews I saw said. I'll toss a bone and say there were about as many positive as there were negative. Really people were hoping for the sequel to make TPM better which absolutely did not happen

You know which one was sort of liked initially and stayed sort of liked though? ROTS.
>>
>>78343792
>Everybody fucking loved Phantom Menace initially
You can hear stories of people realizing they fucking hated it halfway through the opening night.

Just because a bunch of fanboys gave it 10/10 on IMDB the night it came out doesn't mean everybody loved it.
>>
File: The Butt Witch Disapproves.jpg (75 KB, 587x643) Image search: [Google]
The Butt Witch Disapproves.jpg
75 KB, 587x643
>>78343777
>animu warriors like in the prequels.
Please stop this meme. Please, I am at the end of my rope. Just because they move faster and make more use of their powers because of the superior SFX and younger actors does not make a Jedi into a fucking anime character.

People in the OT just moved fucking slowly and awkwardly because Vader's actor was in a big ass heavy suit and Obi Wan was like 60. There was nothing majestic in their movements or their "choreography" it was two slow people hitting each other with a stick. It was Kirk vs the Gorn Captain with slightly more money.
>>
>>78343518
>people say 7 wasn't all that great
>LOL THEY BE THNKN PREKVELS R GUD
>>
>>78343767
I was typing it and didn't refresh before sending, so yeah my first few line look silly now
>>
>>78343588
Does seem like someone is pushing the whole prequel trolling to start shit.

Personally I found it interesting how the Prequels and this new Sequel (only one movie in yet so can't obviously be judged as a whole) were in some ways opposites of the spectrum.

The Prequels excelled at world building, creating an atmospheric setting. Even if you hated the stories it's hard to argue the effort that went into creating the look and feel.

TFA was plot point driven and formed an apparently more compelling story than trade dispute blockades turned invasions of an otherwise peaceful world. At the same time it does a really shitty job of showing the scope and scale of the galaxy wide conflict thirty years later. We aren't really shown the disposition of the players in the galaxy or what is actually at stake. It treats it's plot as so generic that it will be accepted without any backstory. Empire is now First Order, There's a Resistance who apparently only use X-Wings and for some reason only have a single base that for some reason is staffed with Leia and Ackbar. There's also a Republic which may or may not be dead right now, who the fuck knows. The destruction of Alderaan had more build up and emotional weight than, what was it, the Hosnian System? But at least we saw brief snippets of people freaking out before they died. I guess TFA suffers a bit for rehashing the major plot points of it's story from the OT. They sum up the threat by saying, "Here's the old Death Star, and now hear is the super more gigantic new doom planet!" I may have sneezed and missed it but I can't remember them ever saying that the Starkiller Base planet is mobile, which it would have to be otherwise it would have burned up the last of it's ammunition after eating an entire sun.

Basically the Prequels suffered from story while TFA was more compelling, however TFA suffers more when you actually start picking it apart and analyzing it's components. There's actually a lot less.
>>
>>78343878

>it was two slow people hitting each other with a stick. It was Kirk vs the Gorn Captain with slightly more money.
And what was wrong with that? It felt more grounded and every hit thus had weight to it.
>>
>>78343873
Kind of like The Force Awakens.
>>
>>78343878
This

Remember when Luke did those backflips in Jedi?
>>
>>78343845
she's alive damn you

i know it
>>
>>78343878
But anon, they were filled with such emotion.
They were so deliberate, so intense.
>>
>>78343878
You realize that was only Episode IV, right?

Besides, they got a master swordsman to do the stunts for Vader in V and VI.
>>
>>78343790
>The style of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Maul was more in line with how the fight should have gone down and that was three guys

The Darth Maul fight probably was the best fight scene in the prequels. I only don't remember it as fondly because it's constantly interrupted by Anakin accidentally winning the day.

>Qui Gon and Obi Wan barely able to keep up with a Sith Lord
>Limited space to maneuver and take advantage of their superior numbers
>Obi Wan gets separated and we have to watch with him as Qui Gon faces Darth Maul alone now
>tension continues to build as the barriers keep restricting Obi Wan from helping his master
>Qui Gon cut down
>Obi Wan crushed by grief but puts his trust in the Force
>Darth Maul paces as he waits for Obi Wan like a predatory animal
>Duel of the Fates the entire time this is happening

No stupid gimmicks like lava surfing or cable swinging, just martial arts and good pacing.
>>
>>78343878
Thank you, Based Anon.

OTfags BTFO
>>
>>78343878
The equipment they used for the lightsabers couldn't take a beating.
>>
>>78343878
There's no passion in an overly choreographed fight, dummy.

The best fights in cinema are the ones that feel brutal and emotional. Obviously they're not "realistic" since that'd be "guy goes down in one punch" or "guy gets his face slammed into a knee over and over again" but they at least try to pretend they're not doing a wacky dance with swords.

Kylo's fight with Rey was something I liked because with some exceptions he actually looked like he was trying to KILL Rey without any bullshit flipping.
>>
File: dontbelievethehype.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dontbelievethehype.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
ESB > ANH > ROTJ > Dog Shit > TFA > Prequels
>>
So it's that time again?
>>
>>78343777
I loved that. Lightsabers were lame in the OT. Easily the least memorable thing about the movies. PT made them actually cool.
>>
>>78343972
Yep.
>>
>>78343791
So when does Dr Rayon appear in Rebels?
>>
>>78343965
RotS>TFA>PM>>>>>>AotC
>>
File: Hideo_Kojima_and_JJ_Abrams.jpg (217 KB, 1024x830) Image search: [Google]
Hideo_Kojima_and_JJ_Abrams.jpg
217 KB, 1024x830
>>78343965
>Do I fit in yet?

All 7 movies are enjoyable when seen as parts of a whole. Stop trying to be edgy you dunce.
>>
V > IV = VII > VI > III >>>>>> I > II

Can we all agree on this?
>>
>>78343878

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaXwv1peeQ

This is what a lightsaber fight shold be like. Not

>AAAARRGGHHHHH

>BZZT BBZZZT FLIP FLIP FLIP BZZT

These two guys look like they're gonna kill each other, Jedi in the prequels look like they're dancing
>>
>>78343900
The prequels suffered from bad acting, characters who nobody could really identify with, humor that was misplaced and a very very boring backdrop of a story. You see people joke about "finally a scrolling text/plotline not about trad routes" but that sort of thing is really boring. At least compared to the OT which really was space adventures

I'll give you worldbuilding but a lot of that worldbuilding comes with the things that the PT gave life to, not the movies in as of themselves
>>
>>78343972
Yep, naturally. Now it's a three-sided argument rather than two-sided.
>>
>>78344012
>VII
>Greater than anything except I, and II
no
>>
What the PT did right: worldbuilding
What TFA did right: characters
>>
>>78343929
Exactly. It bothered me how absolutely no fight in the prequels measured up to that one.

TCW had a lot of good fights though
>>
>>78344016
They really don't. Give me one instance of a dance fight outside of Obi and Ani spinning their sabers really fast.
>>
>th-there's no way TFA will do good! I-it's opening in December. It'll do decent, but it's not gonna break any records or anything

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4134&p=.htm
>>
V > IX > VIII > IV = VII > VI > III > Power gap > I > 2x power gap > II
>>
>>78344012
It's the internet.

Nobody agrees on anything except that the other person is an ass.
>>
>>78344016
God that new fight in TFA felt very samurai once again.

Gimme some Samurai movie recs senpai.
>>
>>78344009
>All 7 movies are enjoyable
I disagree

>>78344012
This has as far as I can tell been some kind of general consensus though VII, VI and III sort of get mixed up in the middle
>>
Can you assholes please stop talking about the movie, I want to discussion Rebels.
>>
>>78344065
This
>>
>>78344059
Who ever thought that is a fool. It's Star Wars, the largest media franchise on the planet, of course it will break records.
>>
>>78344057
Anakin vs. Dooku is probably the epitomet of dance fighting and it's also the shittiest fight in the prequels. I don't know what Lucas was thinking
>>
File: mm.png (163 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
163 KB, 434x434
>>78344092
Sabine is my waifu
>>
>>78344092
Fuck off back to /tv/ you shill
>>
>>78344092
What about Rebels do you want to talk about?

Perhaps you'd like to discuss Pablo's coffee instead?
>>
>>78344092
Rebels is on break right now
>>
>>78344092
But there's no episode. We've already out talked everything

>>78344059
/tv/ on suicide watch?
>>
V>VII>IV>VI=III>I>II
>>
File: captain-phasma1.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
captain-phasma1.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
So i just saw TFA and it was pretty good
But like a lot of people i was super disapointed by Phasma's role in the movie
Much like boba fett she looked cool but didn't really do anything, got humiliated and taken out too easily
Now the same could be said of boba fett but he sort of recovered
It took alot of adventures that didn't always make sense for people to forget he was hit by a blind man and ate by a sand vagina
And people still bring that up
But that was all wacky EU stuff and phasma is confirmed to be appearing in the next movie and they probably realized that they wasted her in the tfa and give her a more prominent role, if they're not dummies that is
So she'll have to do some "baddass" or "cool" thing in the next one and while there are a lot of things she could do i propose one simple thing that would utterly wipe that humiliation away and let her have some sort of revenge not involving killing off a main character:
Have her sexually assault Rey
Discuss
>>
>>78344125
Forgot pic
>>
>>78344129
>Star Wars TV show on break right after the movie has aired

do these people hate profit?
>>
File: wojack eastwood.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
wojack eastwood.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>78344068

The blind swordsman movies from the 60s

Also Yojimbo, you probably saw it already but it's fucking excellent. My second favorite movie ever with the exception of it's remake A fistfull of Dollars
>>
>>78344118
I'll give you that. But I'll blame the editor.
>>
>>78344068

13 Assassins

There's a lot of build up, but the pay off is there is a shit ton of fighting and murdering.
>>
>>78344120
>Sabine has a line where she says she considers her helmet to be "like her face"
>Infinity Figure has her not wearing it

SOILED IT
>>
>>78344043
Pretty much. The prequels had a lot of interesting new worlds and lore that had not been seen in the saga before, but TFA had organic and likable characters.
>>
I think an ideal lightsaber fight has emotion, purpose, and character portrayed though the choreography.

The prequel fights had good purpose and character (we must defeat this Sith and we are well trained in using a lightsaber) but no emotion. Obi-wan doesn't fight like he's mad or determined or anything after Qui-gon bites it, he just kinda goes back to fighting.

The original trilogy had all three in every fight except maybe the first one with Darth and Ben. I really need to see the new movie again to get a better feeling, but I think it did all three pretty well.

I'm not against flashy choreography as long as it makes sense
>>
>>78344143
Not possible because Rey would never find her self anywhere near garbage.
>>
>>78343929
No, the fight was garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
>>
File: GustavWagner4.jpg (54 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
GustavWagner4.jpg
54 KB, 650x488
>>78344006
I thought ROTS was the worst of the prequels, actually. Anakin force-chokes his wife (which is what he was trying to prevent), but then she dies an hour later from having her neck mildly squeezed? Or did she somehow will herself to death in an hour, even though she's got kids? Not to mention Grievous and Dooku having such unimpressive fight scenes. AOTC had that shitty love story, and TPM had Jar-Jar, but they also at least had Darth Maul and Jango Fett. ROTS was just a murky mess.

>>78344009
Disliking movies is edgy now?

>>78344043
TFA had some really lousy characters though. Rey was boring, Kylo's an emo faggot, Hux is an overacting buffoon, and Phasma is just nothing.
>>
>>78344012
This is objectively correct.
>>
File: BestShip.jpg (259 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
BestShip.jpg
259 KB, 612x459
Friendly reminder that Finn and Poe is the true otp of the movie.
>>
>>78344143
>Now the same could be said of boba fett but he sort of recovered
How?

She'll be back next movie
>>
>>78343878

Doesn't change the fact that the prequel duels have absolutely no emotional weight behind them. Just compare something like Dooku vs. Yoda/Anakin/Obi-Wan to the duel from Empire of Jedi. It's nonsense. Also, the arena scene on Genosis with the 6 gorillion Jedi is terrible.

Man, was there one good thing about Attack of the Clones? Say what you will about TPM but at least it had Duel of the Fates.
>>
>>78344020
The movies set the stage of the Clone Wars across a galaxy with many different and exotic alien locales filled with distinctive armies with distinctive equipment.

Anyone else find the ships in TFA were pretty bland outside the carbon copies from the OT? The Resistance has a flying brick with Leia in it, while the First Order uses flatbread skiffs.

TFA also had plenty of "quirky" humor moments that are no doubt hit and miss depending on the individual.
>>
File: 1445116666914.png (92 KB, 374x318) Image search: [Google]
1445116666914.png
92 KB, 374x318
>>78344243
>tfw Episode 8 is just 2 hours of Isaac pounding John's black ass
>>
>>78344219
>Phasma is just nothing
That part insults the most. I wasn't even expecting to like her or anything but how dare they try and say she'll be the Next Generation Boba Fett, and then her only significant scene is her being captured and used as a comedic straightman.
>>
>>78344043
I liked Finn, Kylo, even Phasma who basically wasn't even there- wasn't really a fan of Rey even though she's gonna be the main character

But there's a reason Han is so goddamn popular, you know? He stands up even today as a fun character in the old movies.
>>
>Syndow is just some old guy from pre-Empire as opposed to Kanan after giving up on being a Jedi
O-okay

>>78344143
She's confirmed to return
http://screencrush.com/kasdan-episode-8-force-awakens-character-spoiler/
>Kennedy has big plans for Phasma and confirmed that the captain will carry on into the next movie. “She’s an important character, a baddie in the best sense of the word.”

>>78344219
>but then she dies an hour later from having her neck mildly squeezed
Woman can die giving birth you know? Its not something made up for Star Wars.
Especially under extreme stress
>>
>>78344197
>Obi-wan doesn't fight like he's mad or determined or anything after Qui-gon bites it, he just kinda goes back to fighting.
I disagree, he was clearly fighting differently, but I agree with the rest of that

>>78344219
>but they also at least had Darth Maul and Jango Fett.
What was good about Darth Maul in TPM? Maul was not a character at all. He was just a blob of evil. No character, no nothing. Until TCW anyway.

Jango was okay.
>>
>>78344243

Couple of top lads taking a TIE fighter out for a spin.
>>
File: jango3.jpg (34 KB, 340x406) Image search: [Google]
jango3.jpg
34 KB, 340x406
>>78344264
>Man, was there one good thing about Attack of the Clones?
>>
>>78344276
Did she ever do anything? Did she fire a single shot?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.