[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things we'd like to see changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Boring gay relationship.jpg (63 KB, 1025x512) Image search: [Google]
Boring gay relationship.jpg
63 KB, 1025x512
Things we'd like to see changed
>>
File: 0000002.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0000002.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
This thread

because it shouldn't exist thanks to the OP picture.
>>
File: header[1].jpg (135 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
135 KB, 460x215
I'll do you one better, OP.
>>
File: 1450375600295.gif (2 MB, 470x355) Image search: [Google]
1450375600295.gif
2 MB, 470x355
>>
I wouldn't mind Korrasami if it seemed planned out. I really feel like she should have just been alone at the end of the series.

Plus Korrasami managed to make a crummy fanbase unbearable.

If I could see one thing changed in Steven Universe, I'd like for there to be more fighting with Steven and less slice of life drama bunk. That's one of the main reasons I stopped watching.
>>
File: One More Day.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
One More Day.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>
File: Neck Snap.jpg (97 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
Neck Snap.jpg
97 KB, 523x521
>>
>>78341646
Come anon don't you know /co/ is a hyperbole machine that thinks everything sucks? This should be no surprise to you by now.
>>
File: Cry Steven cry....png (127 KB, 356x366) Image search: [Google]
Cry Steven cry....png
127 KB, 356x366
Leave your /co/mplaints here
>>
Korrasami was the least worst thing of all finale. As far as random last minute hookup goes, it's better then alternative.
>>
>>78341613
I wish Bryke had just made them kiss in the last scene to shut up all the retard denialfags. But there would still be morons on /co/ whining either whining about lesbians, or trying to pass it off as a hetero kiss between friends.
>>
>>78342996
It was forced as fuck though. Why on Earth would anyone consider ohyeahandtheyrelesbiansbye.webm a good way to end the last couple seconds of the series? It strikes me as "I couldn't get a lesbian couple past the censors so I'm sneaking it in."
>>
>>78343920
Apparently it was pretty last minute.

I dunno, they did kinda foreshadow it through the season, but they foreshadowed Makorra more.

Only Bolin and Varrick were good characters desu, not counting villains.
>>
>>78343920
>"I couldn't get a lesbian couple past the censors so I'm sneaking it in."

that is what happened. bryan said they asked higher-ups about how much they would be allowed to show, and that finale is the result. I'm surprised people even picked it up from the ~totally heterosexual handholding.
>>
>>78344239
It's just stupid to make them Lesbo's after the whole Mako thing.
>>
>>78341792
You want to change a horrid retcon? How? I don't think the execution of One More Day was the bad part. The premise sucked to begin with. So... Getting rid of it entirely instead of changing seems more reasonable to me.
>>
>>78344559
kek, the Mako turned them gay theory.

Fuck this show's shipping.
>>
>>78344039
>they did kinda foreshadow it through the season

>Korra wrote Asami one letter in which she told her she stopped writing Bolin and Mako letters because she doesn't think they'd understand her problems, despite the fact that she spends a shitload more time with them than Asami throughout the series
>>
I'd like to see Star Wars Rebels replaced by another season of Clone Wars.

It doesn't even have to be the same era. It could take place in the exact era Rebels takes place in, but I just really dislike the Rebels design, how it's all wholesome and Disney-esque. I want the style of Clone Wars the exact way they had been doing it for years.
>>
>>78344039
Tenzin, Jinora, Lin Beifong (sans the family drama)
>>
>>78345531
It'd still be Rebels, but like TCW, we'd actually get to travel the galaxy focusing on different rebel groups.
>>
>>78345548
Jinora is just plot device the character, all you can say about her is that she's a super devoted airbender student. Lin also sucks.
>>
I just want to forget this horrible show ever existed desu senpai.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.