[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 Days of deadpool emojis revealed http://comicbook.com/20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 655x368
12 Days of deadpool emojis revealed

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/21/deadpool-emoji-revealed-as-part-of-12-days-of-deadpool/
>>
Between this and the meme covers he's literally become Memepool. How anyone can like this worthless character is absolutely beyond me.
>>
File: 1435094342687.jpg (312 KB, 542x499) Image search: [Google]
1435094342687.jpg
312 KB, 542x499
>>78340396
>How anyone can like this worthless character is absolutely beyond me.
Probably because you don't read comics and think variant covers and some movie advertisements somehow reflect on the character himself or the quality of his stories.
>>
>>78340396
I wonder same thing about Wolverine and Kamala.
>>
Is this the most marketed Fox superhero movie?
>>
>>78340396
>>78340508

Usually by actually reading comics, which I understand is a foreign concept to most of /co/
>>
>>78340543
It's easier to look at out of context panels.
>>
>>78340396
I can't wait for every thread about the film to be flooded with people using Reddit as an adjective.
>>
Deadpool used to be a good character. Thanks to marvel, Way and Duggan, he is nowadays a meme.
>>
>>78340654
Except he's still a good character and Duggan's run is on par with Nicieza's and Kelly's. Of course you'd have to read comics to know that, which I highly doubt you do.
>>
>>78340689
Of course you'd have to have taste instead of being a pleb.
>>
>>78340725
If you weren't a pleb, then you wouldn't care about capeshit in the first place. At the very least, not Big 2 capeshit. Saying "this pleb shit is slightly less pleb-y than this other pleb shit" might be true, but it doesn't stop you from being a pleb.
>>
>>78340762
>muh backpedalling
>>
>>78340814
How am I backpeddling? Duggan's run is as good as Nicieza's and Kelly's, which prior to Duggan's were the two best runs. That doesn't suddenly make Big 2 capeshit not pleb-tier. Batman is plebshit, but that doesn't make Morrison's run not a great Batman run relative to other Batman runs.
>>
>>78340910
>muh opinions are superior
>>
>>78340654

You don't understand anything you're saying.
>>
>>78341057
abloo bloo
>>
>>78341081

You're just saying things you've seen posted on /co/ and hoping they make sense.
>>
>>78341115
spoken like a true basement sage
>>
>>78340384
Deadpool emojis?! LOL SO RANDUMB! XDD
>>
>>78341209
I fail to see whats random about it.
>>
>>78340543
>reading comics
what are you, gay ?
Get out faggot, we don't like your kind here.

On a sidenote, the new deadpool comic is actually quite good. I expected more comic awareness, but it's perfect as it is.
>>
>>78341268
> the new deadpool comic
Can you really call it "new" when it's just a renumbered continuation of the previous run? It's the same deadpool that we've had for the past 3 years, except now with a fancy #1 slapped on the cover for more sales.
>>
File: 1448803328268.png (928 KB, 1015x696) Image search: [Google]
1448803328268.png
928 KB, 1015x696
>>78340654
>Thanks to marvel, Way and Duggan, he is nowadays a meme.
>Duggan
>>
>>78341341
isn't it ironic? all thanks to duggan
>>
>comes in every deadpool thread hoping to do mocking posts about deadpool LITERALLY becoming a meme/reddit/9gag
>finally, i'll be the first to post t... ah shit, this faggot already posted unironically
>every time
>>
DEADCOOL
>>
>>78340384
Oh good, these are perfect. I wanted my friends to know I'm a geek who loves comics.
>>
>>78340396
It's not like this is a new development.
>>
>>78342546
It is for casuals.
>>
So how do actual Deadpool fans feel now that 9gag and similar sites are going to swallow and adopt your meme character fully within two months?

http://m.9gag.com/gag/aApwVP9
>>
>>78342768
They've already done it before. The comics are good right now, so that's what matters most to me. Reddit and 9gag already talk about Deadpool without actually knowing anything about him. It's like asking how Harleyfags feel about the saturation, except we don't want to fap to Deadpoolmost of us
>>
>>78342768
That already happened in late 2009. Anyone that thinks this is somehow a new development is clearly a casual trying to pretend like they read comics by complaining about something they saw some /v/irgin.

Oh boy, Deadpool is going to keep being "memepool" among non-comic readers? How is that even remotely different than how he's been seen by non-comic readers for the past 6 fucking years?

I loved Deadpool even when this shit ACTUALLY happened and he was written by the biggest hacks in the industry. I think I'll survive it continuing to happen while all of his best writers of all time are simultaneously writing his books.

This is the single best time to be a Deadpool fan and anyone going "b-but muh 9meme" isn't a real Deadpool fan and, quite frankly, probably doesn't even read comics in the first place.
>>
>>78342768
Literally nobody gives a shit about 9gag
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.