[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously where is the rick and morty thread? i know season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: morty.png (89 KB, 283x267) Image search: [Google]
morty.png
89 KB, 283x267
seriously where is the rick and morty thread? i know season 2 had nothing on 1 but come on you fucks i havent seen a single rick and morty post
>>
>>78338272
Inactivity is a good sign. Good shows remain inactive when they aren't releasing e.g Bojack.
After a few years you get small quality nostalgia threads, see: As Told By Ginger threads.

Constant threads turn into generals. Generals promote like 15 types of cancer. Trip fags, off-siters, cross boarders, image dumpers, shit posters, echo chamber, spam, in-joke rituals, inundating the board with content from that general disproportionately, general culture and so on.
Thank God we aren't getting another.
>>
ok i have no hope for this board you guys are faggots lmao all these toph threads and shit about furry cartoons but just hate or NOTHING for rick and morty? eat my niggers
>>
>>78338391
oh so it's a good thing no one is talking about it then? okay i guess, i guess i did forget what board i'm in
>>
>>78338420
It's easier for /co/ to collectively hate something than like. I can understand that to a degree, when you got a thread in which everyone just agrees that the subject is good then you won't see much discussion.
That is why you won't see many threads or discussion about things in which the general consensus have agreed upon is 'good' (like, Lackadaisy, Hellboy, Ed Edd n Eddy, Nedroid and a few more examples)

Now there has been a lot more hate aimed towards Rick and Morty, lately. Calling it a Reddit show.
/co/ only dislike it now because it has gotten popular. The only connection with reddit that i can see is the fact that it is a popular show.
reddit has many users, even more so than 4chan, Reddit like 4chan will like things, lots of people like Rick and Morty, a significant percentage of them should be reddit users, 4chan is enemies with reddit, reddit likes it, 4chan must now dislike it.
>>
What do you want people to talk about? We discussed everything when S2 ended months ago

If you want to shitpost about it then go to reddit
>>
>>78338578
Rick and Morty has and can generate general tier discussion. This isn't hellboy effect this is just fortuitous intervention and a apparently non-rabid fanbase.

Also season two was pretty God damn weak.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 325x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 325x355
>>78338420
Absolutely you sperg. It's better to have an occasional thread discussing the show than a >it's a Summer pees her pants episode or DUDE DEPRESSION LMAO thread every day.

Just look at the Korra threads.
>>
>>78338621
season 2 was way more scripted and the writing felt structured in a way completely different to the first ones, even the burps and stutters became more generic seeming rather than the 'fucking around' vibe the first season had. jan michael vincent was good though
>>
File: 4298760-watchmen-rorschach.jpg (131 KB, 1800x1368) Image search: [Google]
4298760-watchmen-rorschach.jpg
131 KB, 1800x1368
I don't understand the notion of "WHY ISN'T THERE A THREAD ABOUT THIS THING"

If you have a point you want to talk about, then just talk about it. Why do you want a thread just for the sake of having one? Why do people like general threads?
>>
It's overrated as fuck.
>>
The Rick and Morly threads were going on while the show was going on

Now they are done

Might as well ask where the Venture Bros threads are
>>
>>78338420
Quality over quantity. Are you so new that you haven't seen what became of the My Little Pony, Steven Universe and Homestuck generals? If you want another example, take the Katawa Shoujo general on /vg/ for instance. It's a proven fact that people on 4chan cannot be trusted with this shit. Having daily threads on something that hasn't received new content leads to stagnation. Stagnation leads to boredom. Boredom leads to terrible off-topic discussion.

Now, if you have something to say about S2, go ahead. We're all ears. But so far, you've contributed absolutely nothing to the discussion besides screaming out "I WANT THIS DISCUSSION, SO HERE IT IS!!!!!"
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 304x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 304x296
The shows going down
>>
>>78341039
>rick and morty threads have quality.

When it was airing it was easily one of the more annoying presences on this board, with 20 threads being made everyday.
>>
>>78341857
Yes, now imagine how bad it would be if it were a general.
>>
why do you faggots need generals for every fucking cartoon?

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>78338405
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>78342199
They're too used to subreddits.
>>
season 2 > season 1 u plebs
>>
>>78344072
lmao to think people with taste this bad actually exist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.