[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy doo! I love you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: pizza.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Howdy doo! I love you!
>>
>>78322388

if people can imagine food into reality is there world hunger or poverty?
>>
>>78322474
You can't imagine properly if you're starving
>>
>>78322520

yeah you can
>>
>>78322474
Maybe in this universe there isn't either of those things.
>>
>>78322388
>>78322474
Does imaginary food provide actual nutritional value even if it's imaginary?
>>
>>78322388

if you imagine a clone of yourself could it then take over for you? are there people who are actually imaginary?
Can people imagine non-sentient things into existence like houses? I always thought the Mansion was imaginary.
>>
the pepperoni slice says that it loves you, but it does not understand true love and frankly? it's better that way. imagine the scenario of a pizza slice with both the ability to love you emotionally, and physically.

he cradles you in his small, noodle like arms until he finally decides that he is going to show you his true feelings. he tosses you onto the floor and begins to rip off your clothing piece by piece to your unresponsive resistance. every new piece that falls is just another incentive for the pizza to show you just how much he loves you.

as the last piece falls onto the ground, the pizza slice stares down at your cold, naked body as you try to use every limb to hide your form. the pizza slice is ready. he forcefully shoves your hands near your head and inserts his throbbing pepperoni slice into your anus. you scream at the pain of it being pressed firmly against your entrance, but the pizza slice is determined that through the pain, you will begin to see how much he cares for you.

he keeps taking out and reinserting his warm, ovenbaked slice of pepperoni into your asshole which is causing your anus to leak blood due to the force of which he is inserting it inside. this continues for a few minutes, until finally he climaxes, and a strand of warm gooey tomato sauce gets plastered all over your bare, bleeding, trembling ass. he exits you, and the support of him holding you is no longer there so you collapse to the ground.

he stares down at you. you're a broken mess, blood and tomato sauce leaking onto the floor on one end with the other end being filled by your cold, salty tears and the sweat radiating off the pizza slice. he stands up and heads towards the door to get a towel from the bathroom, but he pauses once he gets near the door and looks back at you.

you look him in his cold, dead eyes. he can only say one thing.
howdy doo. i love you.
>>
OP here, holy shit guys. All I wanted to do was make a reference.
>>
>>78322388
infinite food
>>
>>78322916
love is just a chemical.

better question is how this pizza produces this chemical
>>
>>78322905
Probably, but only kids can create imaginary friends without effort, and they most likely won't create such things.
>>
>>78323488

kids should be seen as the ruling class that can bring up monsters into reality from their imaginations and adults could do nothing about it.
>>
>>78323426
anon the answer is simple
Pizza is love
that feeling you get when you eat a slice of pizza is probably the closest thing you'll ever get to true love
>>
>>78323536
How else could Madame Foster support hundreds of beings constantly using utilities, eating food, and making messes for 40+ years?
she broke the system, she gamed it and made it impossible for anyone else to make as much as she did, he underground connections to everyone important ever makes it so that nobody can even touch her
>>
>>78323536
Why do you think Mac's mom was so fucking adamant about "NO IMAGINARY FRIENDS"

If you watch the movie/the first episode it's really weird how hard she pushes this to the point that the rest of the series Mac has to keep his jaunts to the house a secret
>>
guys, stop
>>
File: mickey.jpg (103 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
103 KB, 419x536
>>78323426
>>
>>78322474
Imaginary food gives imaginary nutrition.
>>
File: 0a0.gif (739 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
0a0.gif
739 KB, 300x227
>>78323672
every time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>78322388
Imagine war in their world. Those Chomp Chomps were just made by teenagers. Think of what someone who job it is to make weapons could design. There are probably kids who are locked up in a bunker some where who's sole purpose is to imagine WMDs
>>
>>78322916
Kick him in the dish pan woo woo woo!
>>
>>78322388
wow, pizza steve
>>
>>78323708

>Be a fatass.
>Start dieting.
>Don't want to give up on food.
>Imagine as much food as you want.
>Eat imaginary food.
>Imaginary nutrition.
>Imaginary calories.
>The process of imagining/digesting uses energy in and of itself.
>Eat enough actual food that you don't run into nutritional deficits.
>Shed pounds like water.
>>
File: 408-0067.jpg (47 KB, 310x230) Image search: [Google]
408-0067.jpg
47 KB, 310x230
Who was worse?
>>
>>78325608
The one without a vagina.
>>
Every time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhqtLuNL8bo
>>
>>78324006
Child soldiers must be pretty fucked up in universe.
them and molested children.
>>
>>78323607

There's no way Mac could be keeping the visits secret though; the Europe episode alone kills that idea but his class also made trips to Foster's, Bloo visited his house, and his mom had to know that he was disappearing for several hours every day in the afternoon.
>>
>>78325608

Cheese.

Goo could be annoying but it was kept within the show. The network pretty much forced Cheese into everything like the pork industry forces bacon.
>>
>>78323426
>love is just a chemical
>>
File: Mac's mother11.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mac's mother11.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>78325911
She was a bad mother who didn't pay attention to what her son was doing.
>>
>>78325794
No, the molested children are the ones fucked up.
>>
>>78323426
Get out of here, Rick. Go drink your problems away somewhere else.
>>
>>78327381
As long as her pussy is being pounded at night she can overlook him escaping a few hours a day.
>>
File: Mac's mother5.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mac's mother5.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>78327511
But anon she's a single mother. She has no one to pound her pussy.
>>
File: File 3 Loaded.png (78 KB, 1116x726) Image search: [Google]
File 3 Loaded.png
78 KB, 1116x726
>>78322388
maybe certain people have a natural ability to manifest their strongest desires? what if someone wanted to kill everything?
>>
File: based_god.gif (1010 KB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
based_god.gif
1010 KB, 400x212
>>78322388
Could a really faithful child imagine a god?
>>
>>78327707
That's why she can't allow Mac to spend all his free time with an imaginary friend.
>>
>>78328264
Kids are constantly imaging gods and devils, but they keep eachother in check, so no one really notices.
>>
>>78325608
Cheese for sure, at least Goo was cute(and I'll admit I ship her and Mac together only slightly less than I do him and Frankie)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.