[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like green eggs and ham?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: greeneggsandham.jpg (9 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
greeneggsandham.jpg
9 KB, 250x210
Do you like green eggs and ham?
>>
If meat or protein products are green, that usually signifies mold or some other sign that the food is spoiled and unsafe to eat

It's not just a case of not trying something new. It's a legitimate defense mechanism.

This book probably encouraged kids all over the world to eat tainted food. Some of them likely died.
>>
I've had some. It tastes the same as regular eggs and ham.
>>
File: 1363498381954.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1363498381954.jpg
94 KB, 768x1024
>>78321255
>>
File: 1427447614998.jpg (28 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
1427447614998.jpg
28 KB, 640x473
Wash it down with this.
>>
>>78321287
Green Eggs and Ham is a story about a man who chases someone to the ends of the Earth because he refuses to eat rotting meat.
>>
>>78321287
it's green because the juices from the leaves it was wrapped in seeped through during the cooking process
>>
>>78321255

>Some of them likely died.

Japanese kids, probably. Seuss knew what he was doing.
>>
>>78321334
Would you like them with in a hut?

Would you like them with a bot?
>>
>>78321255
Yes.
>>
>>78321385
asians would be very confused about this story. which character do you blindly follow the example of?
>>
>>78321379

This. Just off the top of my head, there's some Hawaiian dish in particular where they wrap fish and pork together in big leaves before cooking. When the meat comes out it's green like baby shit.

Also the book is about not being afraid of trying new things.
>>
My school used to serve Green Eggs and Ham. Never ate that shit once
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.