[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The music in this movie is fucking great aside from the Electro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
The music in this movie is fucking great aside from the Electro rap parts which see, like something from the late 80s/early 90s like in a TMNT flick, it's all memorable. Hero movies are missing great themes that get stuck in your head and you remember for years
>>
hmmm
>>
>>78313868
The one thing this movie needed to be instantly considerably better is just to cut out Electro completely
>>
I loved this version of Electro

You just hate on him
You're dead to him
You are his enemy
>>
>>78314592
But he wasn't Electro
>>
>>78314610
Was he autistic? I mean literally autistic, not the 4chan buzzword definition of the word.
>>
Something's Happening
Mind destructing, Agony Inside Of Me.
My Pulse Is Racing
Mental Torture, Self Destroyer.
Can't Ignore the Paranoia.
>>
>>78314623
Probably.
Doesn't make the movie any better though.
>>
>>78314610
People only care about b-c listers after they're in movies and look them up on wikipedia

You're that person, aren't you
>>
I dont get how something like Electro thing goes down and none of the other Marvel hero step up
>>
>>78314707
No, you're looking for this guy >>78314759
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.