[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars [Legends] Comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: KotORVindication-TPB[1].jpg (771 KB, 800x1230) Image search: [Google]
KotORVindication-TPB[1].jpg
771 KB, 800x1230
Star Wars legends thread?

I don't think I've seen one of these one here before, but I admit I spend most of my time on /tg/.

Is there a typical opening I should be including in the OP for Star Wars like most of the /general/ threads on /tg/, with a big share of content I should be linking to people?

What are your favorite parts of the EU/Legends?

I really like the ancient mandalorian stuff, and a lot of the Old Republic stuff too. Corellian Jedi are also a neat splinter faction.
>>
>>78310970
>>I don't think I've seen one of these one here before, but I admit I spend most of my time on /tg/.Is there a typical opening I should be including in the OP for Star Wars like most of the /general/ threads on /tg/, with a big share of content I should be linking to people?

That's because the Star Wars thread is Star Wars Rebels. It's mainly for Rebels but it's also a catch-all for Star War stuff.

We have our own downloads for Legends and Canon there.

>What are your favorite parts of the EU/Legends?
I liked the Republic comic a lot. Jedi Quest and Jedi Apprentice series were great too.
>>
>>78311485
>That's because the Star Wars thread is Star Wars Rebels.

Do not direct people to that shithole, please.
>>
>>78311504
If you're looking for a shithole, go to /tv/.

Star Wars Rebels general isn't a shithole and is the best place really to discuss Star Wars on 4chan other than /tg/'s general
>>
>>78311535
>Star Wars Rebels general isn't a shithole

Let me guess, you're a regular there?
>>
>>78311563
Let me guess, you're not?
>>
>>78311535
It's easily the most autistic thread on /co/
>>
>>78311625
You remind me of a certain troll who complained about the thread a few weeks ago and when we asked why began to get defensive.

Are you them?

Because I don't see how /swr/ is autistic.
>>
>>78311678
You don't think its autistic because you're part of the problem.
>>
>>78311678
>Because I don't see how /swr/ is autistic.

that's because you're autstic, senpai
>>
>>78311736
>>78311739
>it's autistic because I say so
>>
>>78311485
>directing people to the most autistic, full of shills general in the entire board
>>
> mandalorian stuff

Titles?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.