[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224
File: Marco re-aqcuires the Star.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Marco re-aqcuires the Star.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Cute moment edition

Previous >>78287476

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9
>>
Manna is nice
>>
Second for Starco!
>>
Sabrina for Armadillo
>>
File: 1445048403959.png (445 KB, 890x875) Image search: [Google]
1445048403959.png
445 KB, 890x875
The fresh smell of a new thread.
>>
File: Star smiling 5.png (79 KB, 193x195) Image search: [Google]
Star smiling 5.png
79 KB, 193x195
Love me some easily recognizable new bread!
>>
>>78309385
>those yaoi hands on star
>>
>>78309402
>>78309416
Look that was suppose to say Amarillo but I think I fucked it in my typing I really though Sabrina would have been first this time
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.jpg (136 KB, 1184x1024) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.jpg
136 KB, 1184x1024
I wanna nut in her ass

mods pls no bully
>>
Any idea when S2 starts?
>>
File: 1448244238921.jpg (80 KB, 708x838) Image search: [Google]
1448244238921.jpg
80 KB, 708x838
>>78309527
I wanna say Spring 2016? I'm not too sure.
Have a Gypsy Janna.
>>
File: no addiction.jpg (121 KB, 385x479) Image search: [Google]
no addiction.jpg
121 KB, 385x479
>>78309455
A lot of people make that mistake, I find it endearing! Armadillos are radical.

Sabrina will be first one day, just you wait.
>>
>>78309544
Just don't pet one or you might get leprosy
>>
>>78309543
Gypsy Janna is my favorite thing that's going to be brutally deconfirmed when the show actually gets going with her character.
>>
>>78309385
The rainbow dress looks nice on anime Star.
>>
>>78309461
^^ Should this number ever get crossed out, then I am being oppressed by the mods and will complain violently about it when I wake up.
>>
Yay fresh bread.
>>
File: Marco panic.png (216 KB, 398x588) Image search: [Google]
Marco panic.png
216 KB, 398x588
>>78309331
Just so you know, I made all three threads this weekend. I'm running out of non fanart pictures
>>
>>78309592

I'm excited for more Janna characterization but I'm afraid a lot of the things the fans have come up for her (internal spaghetti, crush on Marco, feelthy geepsy) are going to be deconfirmed when she gets her episode

Although, there's a good chance that the crush on Marco is canon, I think, with the way she acts around him
>>
File: 1445753832554.png (178 KB, 812x915) Image search: [Google]
1445753832554.png
178 KB, 812x915
Well now, I need to get to bed. Good night /sveg/. I'll post with you all tomorrow.
>>
>>78309749
Night HF
>>
Marco should train to nullify magic using his karate
>>
>>78309654
Don't worry, I hosted many OP's after the hiatus began and I always used fanarts
Easy to spot of course
>>
File: mfw magicfag near me.png (262 KB, 590x576) Image search: [Google]
mfw magicfag near me.png
262 KB, 590x576
>>78309967
>>
>>78309967
>>78310137

I think it would be nicer if Star and Marco ended up having some magically enforced guardian/witch bond, a la Aes Sedai in Wheel of Time
>>
>>78310137
They who live by the wand shall die by my karate.
>>
File: Pegaturd Murco.png (86 KB, 478x653) Image search: [Google]
Pegaturd Murco.png
86 KB, 478x653
>>78310173
How about Marco becoming Star's saint?
>>
>>78310137
>>78310173
They who live by the wand shall die by my blade.
>>
>>78309331
I have a very difficult time jerking the gerkin to this show. Usually I tend to be able to rub one out to moe anime like this one but I'm having a really hard time doing it here.

Anybody else can relate?
>>
File: Magic sucks.jpg (118 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
Magic sucks.jpg
118 KB, 700x514
>>78310269
Safety compels me
>>
File: 1450149823842.png (349 KB, 637x825) Image search: [Google]
1450149823842.png
349 KB, 637x825
so i have only been in these threads for 2 weeks can someone explain me why these threads are banned during the rest of the week

these threads look ok just a bunch of shipping and fanfictions

i don't see anything worthy of a ban
>>
>>78310210
>>78310269
>They who live by the wand shall die by my blade.
>Proceeds to buy a magic wand for the laning phase

Fucking Magina
>>
>>78310299
magic is an abomination dude
>>
>>78310210
So does he punch magic so hard that it breaks?
>>
>>78310270

It's because you don't enjoy it for the lewdness, of which there is actually very little

You enjoy it for the cute perfection of the sweet, pure love the two main characters have for each other

You don't masturbate to true love, anon. You just enjoy it
>>
File: Touma punch.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Touma punch.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
>>78310416
That reminds me of someone OH SHIT.

Marco telling Toffee that he is not living his life correctly when?
>>
>>78310413
>he hates magic
>he uses mana
k
>>
File: Hopps.png (259 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
Hopps.png
259 KB, 368x368
>>78310112

>Easy to spot of course

>>
>>78309592
>>78309663

Look on the bright side, then you guys can make a whole bunch of new headcanons.

If Janna's race/ethnicity is ever revealed, what do you think it'll be? I think she will turn out to be Hispanic like Marco.

>>78310401

They're not banned by the mods, we decide to have only weekend threads because a 24/7 general usually leads to a lot of shitposting and then to an actual ban.

So this way, we can still have discussion and fics and stuff, without having to join /sug/ in the /trash/
>>
File: CrusherJoe.gif (2 MB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
CrusherJoe.gif
2 MB, 450x334
animu blondies and brunette males remind me of Starco now.

Just add heart marks on cheeks.
>>
>>78310417
Thats fucking gay and retarded. I've janked my meat so many times to Lucky Star.
>>
File: starstrip10.png (331 KB, 535x1390) Image search: [Google]
starstrip10.png
331 KB, 535x1390
Starstrips guy here.

Give me a good out-of-context screenshot from the show and I'll see what debauchery I can compose from it.
>>
File: S1e15_mermando_charmed.png (495 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
S1e15_mermando_charmed.png
495 KB, 1280x718
so is this going to start being a thing now?hispanic guys getting the main girl

i like this, maybe i should move to burgerland
>>
>>78310730

>implying Mermando got with Mabel
She got cucked by a manatee, remember? It's a shame, I liked that pairing.
>>
>>78310725
work your magic on this shot
>>
>>78310725
Maybe this?
>>
>>78310687

I don't know what that is, but if you did, then it didn't portray true love.
>>
File: starstrip 11.png (2 MB, 1920x1770) Image search: [Google]
starstrip 11.png
2 MB, 1920x1770
>>78310774
Here goes.
>>
>>78310730

As a Mexican-American I'm just glad there is a cartoon where the hispanic guy has lots of options for cutie 3.14's to be as that one anon puts it cute and perfect.

Shame he's too blinded by one to see it.
>>
File: mannacomic1.png (1 MB, 1060x886) Image search: [Google]
mannacomic1.png
1 MB, 1060x886
>>78310445
Considering how a few have assumed blood relations with marco based on similar skintone and head structure to Mr.Diaz. Hispanic is probably quite likely. Which I won't mind since pic related becomes (tiny bit)partially canon.
>>
Marco needs to get new locks for his doors
>>
File: Sabco03.png (89 KB, 467x387) Image search: [Google]
Sabco03.png
89 KB, 467x387
This thread needs moar Sabco!
>>
File: starstrip 12.png (637 KB, 912x1268) Image search: [Google]
starstrip 12.png
637 KB, 912x1268
>>78310826
Not my best one but it's what I could come up with.

Author's note: If there's one strong industry in the anti-Trump states, it's the sex tourism.
>>
File: Spongebob pain.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob pain.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27830460
>Only half the episode
>mfw

Still patiently waiting for the whole thing to be uploaded.
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (56 KB, 166x205) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).png
56 KB, 166x205
>>78311163
And by half I meant lots of shit was cut out.
>>
>>78311100
Wonder what happened to her this time.
>>
>>78311163
The scene where Star apologized was cute as fuck though

>Street sign captchas
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78311100
Fuck, I didn't even know this was a pairing people considered on here. I have been away from these threads for too long.

I have so many ideas for these two.
>>
>>78311320

>not using the classic captcha system
>>
http://bluejrstotallylegittumbluerpart3.tumblr.com/post/135555667115/your-work-on-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-always
>>
File: Sabrina ouchie.png (514 KB, 743x796) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina ouchie.png
514 KB, 743x796
>>78311343

Being completely serious, to me "Sabco" is a joke pairing and so is my extreme devotion to it, I am fully aware it has no chance in hell of even come close to happen.

I even wonder if those two will even talk to each other at all, if I get Marco to merely say her name that would be enough.

But if they become friends that would be so awesome.
>>
>>78311558
There is a good chance she'll get hurt by accident because of Marco's actions though.
>>
>>78311634
>she ends up being hurt emotionally by accident.
>now she knows true pain.
>>
File: Hope Smiling.png (109 KB, 234x294) Image search: [Google]
Hope Smiling.png
109 KB, 234x294
>>78312053
>Hope breaks an arm.
>It doesn't even hurt.
>>
>>78312132
Hope's a tough gal.

>See's Sabrina get carried away to an ambulance over a few bumps.
>"Pfft, what a casual." she mutters.
>Chugs a bottle of mountain dew gamer fuel and no scopes some noobs in Sabrina's honor.

I said I wanted MLG Hope
>>
File: bowling joke.png (384 KB, 865x1060) Image search: [Google]
bowling joke.png
384 KB, 865x1060
>>78311558
Bit busy right now, but I'll try to draw some stuff for them as well.

Doodled this just now.
>>
File: Star butterfly fanart 6.jpg (197 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Star butterfly fanart 6.jpg
197 KB, 1280x960
A lot of japs seem to be using tumblr for some reason. There's a lot of fanart being churned out there
>>
File: Sabrina smile.png (285 KB, 343x521) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina smile.png
285 KB, 343x521
>>78312307
That's adorable! (and painful!)

I love it! it boost my Sabco folder to an STAGGERING total of 4! thats 2 times 2! I am drowning in it!

Thanks a lot for drawing it, anon! I love you! Not in a creepy way, don't worry.
>>
1/x

>Star kicked her legs on the back of the sofa, her head hanging off of the edge and her hair spilling onto the floor. Chewing the wand absently, her gaze wandered from the movie playing on screen over to Marco. The boy was enthralled, gripping the arm rest on his side of the couch as each moment passed. It had been weeks. Whole WEEKS since any monsters had attacked. There had been no danger, no escapades, no hijinks, not even a whiff of trifling school drama to liven things up. Star and Marco had, of course, been able to keep themselves pleasantly occupied for the most part by traipsing into other dimensions. Sadly, one can only visit the Bounce Lounge so many times in a week, and spend so much money at the Amethyst Arcade, before such things start to become stale. Even the Scum Bucket had lost some of it's charm after frequent visits. It was after all other options had been exhausted that Star and Marco took to watching movies to pass their free time.

>The film was fine in it's own way she supposed, detailing the exciting life of an intrepid adventurer exploring ruins and thwarting evil plots, but as far as Star was concerned she already lived that on a (formerly) regular basis. Watching a character have a made up adventure wasn't nearly as charming or exciting as having her own with her bestie by her side. Star stopped chewing her wand, eyes widening in horrified, grim realization.

>She was becoming bored.

>This would not stand.
>>
2/x

>Given Marco's attention to the screen however, she could only guess that he was perfectly content to see the story through to the end and add another watched movie to the ever growing list he had started keeping to avoid unnecessary repeat viewings. She hadn't been completely sure before, but her previous seven attempts at gaining the boys attention had been met with dismissive shushing, a thrown pillow, and a friendly wrestling match that had driven the point home that Marco was watching that movie come Hell or high water. Star frowned as she poked Marco's foot with her wand, eliciting absolutely no response.

>Marco was just outright ignoring her now in favour of the movie.

>With a huff, Star rolled herself off of the couch and got ready for more drastic measures before a thought came unbidden to her mind. A stray, fleeting thing. Barely a passing notion of a half baked whim even. But it latched onto the girl's brain all the same, growing into something that, in Star's point of view, was genius. Not only would she get to avoid the dreaded state known as boredom once again, but she'd also get Marco away from Hollywood's sinister clutches. Rushing upstairs to her room, Star carefully stepped around the...thing...under her rug and rifled through her belongings until she retrieved what she was after: her dimensional scissors.
>>
>>78312424
I fucked up and forgot to start the quote chain with the first part

>Marco leaned further forward in his seat. The hero of the film had just managed to snatch an ancient magical artifact out of the clutches of the villain at the last moment. This was it, the big finish. The bombastic finale to a rollercoaster ride of emotion, suspense, action, and romance. There was already plenty of fire and explosions to set the scene as the two faced off. Marco was only vaguely aware of Star grabbing his arm. Unfortunately he was unable to tear his attention away from, what was in his opinion, masterful storytelling. Some confusion did register as he felt Star's grip move to his hand, but just as Marco's attention started to diverge the hero of the film was gravely wounded! The magical artifact was now firmly in the clutches of the villain, laughing maniacally as they stood triumphantly over the prone form of the hero. The tension was too much, Marco had to see how everything would play out! Then Marco heard the tell tale sound of scissors snipping.

>Marco turned his head so quickly that he felt his neck pop a little, and got an eyeful of Star grinning like the Cheshire Cat, his hand unknowingly gripping her dimensional scissors, and Star manipulating his hand to cut open a portal.
>>
>>78312441
3/x

>“Oh no! No! Star there is literally no world where this is a good idea!”

>“Oh come oooonnn, what's the harm? I figured I was always the one using the scissors before, why shouldn't you get a turn?”

>“Because I don't know what I'm doing! What if we end up somewhere too dangerous for us to handle?”

>“Oh pffft, I doubt it. You're the Safe Kid! We'll probably end up in a super fun land of bouncy mattresses or something, the scissors try to send you to wherever you're thinking of at the time. Also, I have the wand and you're like a super awesome karate master.”

>Marco opted to let the “Safe Kid” remark slide this time along with the blatant flattery, deciding that the topic at hand was more prudent.

>“But I was watching a movie! I wasn't thinking of anywhere in particular, so that portal could pop us out into...into...who knows what! I mean really, just look at it.” Marco gestured to the open portal, a murky grey thing with black flecks creeping out beyond the edges before vanishing into the ether. Instead of getting anything resembling concern out of Star, Marco was rewarded with an elated gasp.

>“Oh my gosh that means it could go ANYWHERE! Oh this is so exciting neither of us know what's on the other side and there could be all kinds of neat things and eeeeeeee let's go let's go let's go!” Star was literally jumping up and down on the couch at this point, eager to go on another undoubtedly amazing time with Marco.
>>
>>78312459
Also I can't count apparently either. Fuck I need sleep
Whatever/x

>“But...but what if we can't breathe the air there?” Marco knew it was a stretch, but it was also a distinct possibility in his mind.

>“Minty Breezy Breathing Easy!” The wand gave a flash of light, surprising Marco but not actually changing anything that he could tell. Star grinned smugly, pretending to buff her nails on the front of her dress. “That should make it so we can breathe pretty much anything. Also freshens your breath.”

>“Okaaay... what about extreme temperatures though?” Marco's answer was Star simply holding up her wand. Marco grasped for another reason to not go through the portal, through which he swore he could hear the high pitched keening of what was no doubt a fearsome bird-like creature. “Um...err...uh...ah ha! What if we can't get back in time for dinner? We have school tomorrow to consider as well!”

>Star's smile faded, replaced with an exasperated frown as she pushed the wand further towards Marco's face, shaking it for emphasis.

>“You're not going to be happy until we go through the portal are you?”

>“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.”

>Smiling despite himself, Marco sighed. “Okay, let's go.” He was immediately rewarded with a spine crushing grip around his arms and torso as Star's face lit up with a joyful shout of “HUUUGS” before he was grabbed by the wrist and led through the portal, the grey hole in the air shutting behind them leaving an empty couch and an unfinished movie playing on the TV.
>>
>>78312468
I-is there more?
>>
>>78312499
Not at the moment. I typed that out in the last hour because I said I'd write something last week. Christmas time is busy so honestly I half-assed that one. there will be more, I'm not done and things haven't gone pear shaped yet
>>
File: Anti-Star.png (62 KB, 1037x524) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Star.png
62 KB, 1037x524
Continuation of a green from the image I posted.

>Family goes out to greet the new guest.
>Star angrily follows behind.
>Marco is unsure of what to do.
>Spade exits her carriage, with luggage in tow.
>She looks similar to Star but also quite different, with her being a redhead and of course two black Spade symbols on her cheeks.
>Marco's parent's went up to greet her and to talk with her driver/guard. Marco hung back with Star.
>"I don't know what history you two have but hey look on the bright side, at least your parents didn't name you after freaky birthmarks, huh Heart?"
>Star laughed."Dang right, mole."
>Marco looked at Spade as she made eye contact with Star.
>He wondered what's up with mewman woman and playing card birthmarks.
>Marco does have to admit she's kinda cute, but doubt's he should say that out loud.
>"Marco, whatever she say's or does don't let her-"
>"Star! my favorite cousin" Spade shouts running over to hug her.
>"Hello..Spazz" Star groans as she is hugged.
>"Oh you, always the funny one" Spade says as she rubs Star's head.
> Spade turns to Marco.
>"Hmmm, and you are? Well besides handsome that is."
>Marco blushed a little. Star just rolled her eyes.
>"I'm Macro, err I mean Marco"
>Last time Marco messed up his own name was around Jackie...this was unexpected.
>Spade grinned.
>"Well I sure hope you don't mind giving little old me a tour around your kingdom later" Spade said rubbing Marco's shoulder.
>Marco began to blush again.
>Star meanwhile resisted the urge to vomit, but if not she would aim for Spade's dress.
>"Oh I'm not royalty."
>Spade winked at Marco. "What my parent's don't know won't hurt them"
>Star contemplated fighting those invading orcs herself to send her manipulative ass back to Mewni ASAP.
>"Star sweetie, be a dear and bring my chest up to your room" Spade asked as she looked over Marco.
>"My room?" Star asked.
>"Why of course we are gonna be roommates this weekend."
>Star gritted her teeth. This will not do at all.
>>
>>78312591
More?
>>
File: 1450518985985.jpg (343 KB, 994x1006) Image search: [Google]
1450518985985.jpg
343 KB, 994x1006
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
File: Starco married.jpg (209 KB, 1247x1280) Image search: [Google]
Starco married.jpg
209 KB, 1247x1280
>>78312719
>>
>>78312698
That's all I got for now guv'nor.

Also not sure if I should even continue it, green's are suppose to be short and to the point, this thing can quickly spiral out of control, especially with me at the helm. Plus I'm not sure if most anons even like this so I may just be yelled at to stop anyways haha.
>>
>>78312758
One more post won't hurt
>>
>>78312735
Star Diaz? Does that sound fine?
Marco Butterfly? That doesn't sound that great either.
>>
File: 1435600335024.png (191 KB, 502x528) Image search: [Google]
1435600335024.png
191 KB, 502x528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oN3hamwls8
>Devil Smasher: Star Butterfly.
Just in case.
>>
>>78313445
Wow, I figured they would have it over there a long time ago...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ioUYTpSZg

The last scene really shows the potential of this cartoon, I really wish they didn't waste time with Ludo and introduced Tofsy way earlier but then again, he would've been doomed to fail with his plans, till the last episode.
>>
If there's one this that I really dislike about the show, is how they draw teeth like in pic related>>78312719

I know they aren't the only ones to do so, but the teeth are so big and noticeable, it bothers my autism.
>>
>>78313549
To be fair it's kind of clear they were still trying to figure out the direction the show would go during the first episodes.
>>
>>78313387
Star Diaz doesn't sound too bad.
>>
File: Tsundere Star.jpg (65 KB, 640x678) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere Star.jpg
65 KB, 640x678
>>78313445
What Star variant is that pic? We already have a TsunStar
>>
>>78313765

Would Star be one of those girls that'd want their name be as prominent with that of her husbands with their children? Like let's say Nicolo Butterfly-Diaz.
>>
>>78313777
Probably. Also Butterfly-Diaz does have a nice ring to it.
>>
>Star finally airs in Japan
>But it won't actually start frequently airing until Janurary
Why does Disney keep doing this shit?
>>
>>78314127
I honestly have no Idea too.
>>
>>78314127
I just looked and, yeah, January 15th is when they start regular broadcats. Typical Disney.

Along those lines, anyone know where to find the Japanese dub of the first episode? The one uploaded on NicoNico a couple days back got deleted almost instantly.
>>
I was wondering why this show looks so good. The first season was made over the course of two years and the animation was done by a Canadian studio instead of outsourced. That's a big investment.
S2 will be outsourced tho.
>>
>>78314171
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27830460

A lot was cut out though. Like a lot, but atleast Star's cute moments were there
>>
>>78314202
Oh, wow, yeah.
>>
>>78314232
The apology and the hug we're far cuter in Japanese though.
>>
File: Karate kid Marco.jpg (157 KB, 1280x1274) Image search: [Google]
Karate kid Marco.jpg
157 KB, 1280x1274
I wish there was more Karate Marco art
>>
>>78314202
>dat mama Diaz voice

ara ara~
>>
>>78314329
This is the only one I have
>>
>>78314332
Excited for the Gustav feeds cake to the cake scene now
>>
>>78314341
>Slight boob and nip slip
Lewd!
Also I'm back.
>>
File: HNNNG....gif (578 KB, 176x197) Image search: [Google]
HNNNG....gif
578 KB, 176x197
>>78314202

>HNNNG...

HNNNG...

HNNNG...
>>
File: Star's god cloth.png (570 KB, 813x900) Image search: [Google]
Star's god cloth.png
570 KB, 813x900
We are getting quite a bit of art from Japan even though they only got to see one episode.
>>
>>78314445
So in Jan, we can go back to being daily thread?
>>
>>78314469
Don't. Look at us now. We can barely sustain a week-end thread without shitposting. It would hurt us more if we went daily.
>>
>>
File: Se7en.png (401 KB, 800x2239) Image search: [Google]
Se7en.png
401 KB, 800x2239
What's inside the package, Anons?
>>
>>78314202
Thanks for finding this. Even if it's a cut version, it gives a good idea of their voices. Can't really complain from what I've heard so far.

And yeah, Star has a bit of a Kansai accent going there, but it's not exaggerated.
>>
>>78314341

Star seems like the kind of girl who would be responsible for a guy seeing his first boob because she wasn't really aware of how hers were hanging out
>>
>>78314598
>Marco's chances with Jackie.
>>
>>78314518
Yeah...yer right.
Wonder how many asian will join this threads...Wait,Any of you guys from Asia?
I know a korean guy was here
>>
>>78313549
I actually like how they tried to use Ludo to make it initially look like the villains would always be a joke and Star would constantly win easily, then later shake both sides up by introducing a non-retarded villain.

I think the problem is that they used Ludo a bit too often, so that even fans who were expecting a story arc eventually came to accept "Well, this is just how it's gonna be." Even mixing up his plans so that he did stuff besides come out of nowhere, attack Star, lose miserably, might've made him work better, though the fact that he never even tried obvious shit was kind of the point of later episodes too.
>>
>>
>>78314816
It seems the problem is Toffee came in too late- He only had a part in what, 3 schemes before kicking out Ludo? Cut one or two of the filler plots that happened before he showed up, or have cut asides to show a mysterious onlooker when Ludo's plans fail, help set up that there's SOMETHING going on in the background.
>>
>>78314869
Please stop
>>
File: 1449285683335.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1449285683335.jpg
174 KB, 1024x1448
>>
>>78310416

he punches magic right in the dick.
>>
>>78314876
Yeah, though the fact they didn't waste time on bullshit with him and had him actively accomplish shit in every appearance is rare in cartoons like this (don't think they had any choice but to do that with a short season and celebrity VA, but still), just implying he actually existed, or even just that there were other villains out there (maybe an ominous conversation between the Queen and King?) would have helped a lot.
>>
>>78311320
>>Street sign captchas

just pick only 3 of the options; seems to work better than selecting all of them.
>>
>>
File: 1449338484178.jpg (357 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
1449338484178.jpg
357 KB, 1280x1120
>>
>>78314598
Ah, nothing. Must be season 2.
>>
>>78314598

Star shows no hesitation reaching for Marco's package.
>>
File: 1450539753556.jpg (99 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1450539753556.jpg
99 KB, 700x520
Ok. Let's end this good.
DUMP YOUR STARCO FOLDER.
>>
SWEET AND FLAWLESS.
>>
File: 1445140322667.jpg (159 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445140322667.jpg
159 KB, 1280x1280
>>78315014
>>
>>78315014
Now's not the time for sweetness. That comes later
>>
>>78315072
Alright
>>
File: 1434743127692.png (212 KB, 362x382) Image search: [Google]
1434743127692.png
212 KB, 362x382
>organizing SvTFoE image folder
>no matter how many times I do it, there is ALWAYS a Janna pic left outside the Janna folder

I swear to god this sneaky gypsy just doesn't give up.
>>
>>78314598

Marco's dick in a box
>>
File: word.jpg (297 KB, 885x966) Image search: [Google]
word.jpg
297 KB, 885x966
>>
>>78315137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrSYqiqvzc
>>
>>78315120
Same thing here, everytime I think I'm done I suddenly find a new Janna pic hiding in the corner of the folder.
>>
Daron Nefcy is seven feet tall
>>
File: gsdg.png (96 KB, 800x661) Image search: [Google]
gsdg.png
96 KB, 800x661
>>78315137
>>
>>78315271

I considered using that link as my response.
>>
File: 1444999803207.jpg (228 KB, 700x1083) Image search: [Google]
1444999803207.jpg
228 KB, 700x1083
>>78315395
Wouldn't it be funnier if it was one of those longer boxes?
>>
>>78313777
Considering the mewman royal family is matriarchal, taking the wife's name is probably the norm.
>>
Anyone else slightly salty when fanworks have Marco spouting forth in spanish? Half messican or not, he's cracker as fuck when he's not going full dia de los muertos.
Hell the only time he spoke Spanish in the show he was pissed off at doing so.
>>
>>78315794
Wanting my fan works to be as canon as possible (when not obviously absurd or different settings) I know how you feel.
>>
>>78315794

There's not even any evidence that he actually speaks Spanish, or can understand it beyond a very basic level.
>>
>>78315794
You're probably just racist.
>>
>>78315794
Yeah he isn't FOB
>>
>>78315794
Yeah, it's weird how so many people want it to be a thing that happens eventually: like it's his first language, and when he gets pissed he starts speaking in it seems to be a popular wish.

I don't get the impression that Mrs. Diaz is anything but white and so probably spoke English to him anyway when he was growing up, and from a more practical angle, the writers themselves might not know it well enough to use it. Adam apparently took it a lot in school, but he probably wouldn't sound convincing the way someone like Marco, with an actually Mexican father, would.
>>
>>78316533
I hope this gets explored in S2. It was always my head canon that Marco was fluent. Making that one scene with the fat kid even better. Complete disinterest in speaking Spanish despite the proficiency.
>>
File: 54140634_p0.png (293 KB, 655x850) Image search: [Google]
54140634_p0.png
293 KB, 655x850
>>
File: FILE1149.jpg (112 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
FILE1149.jpg
112 KB, 450x600
>>78315706
>Considering the mewman royal family is matriarchal,
You made this shit on the spot.
>>
>>78317154
>He didn't read the history of Mewnipendence

Seriously though, queen Moon has the wand, the queen from Mewnipendence has the wand... it's likely that queen > king in Mewni. Still, until they say something about it in the show these are purely speculations.
>>
>>78317221
What if the Starco child is a prince? Will he inherit the wand or will he simply cast fist upon his enemies?
>>
>>78317395
The Wand turns into a armored gauntlet with spikes, skulls, chains, flames and cute little hearts
>>
>>78317444
Trips confirm. Star vs the forces of evil is happening with the God emperor of mankind as the protag
>>
>>78317493
>Star vs the forces of evil sequel
>>
File: 1445572007926.png (266 KB, 695x781) Image search: [Google]
1445572007926.png
266 KB, 695x781
>>
>>78317901
Did Daron make that?
>>
>>78317924
Yes, I believe so.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 720x664
>>78315483

She also had that "F" paper in her locker in Mewberty. She seems oddly proud of it if she is keeping it around.

>>78315794

It doesn't bother me that much, but I do find it kind of lame when they use the "peppers bits of their dialogue with their native language" thing in actual tv shows, in order to remind the audience that they're whatever race or ethnicity.

>>78317221
>>78317154

As far as we know, it could just be passed along to the first born, regardless of gender.

>>78317924
>>78318072

Made by a korean guy.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53123738
>>
>>78318162
>Made by a korean guy.
Thanks for the clear up Misha.
>>
File: Star.jpg (92 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
Star.jpg
92 KB, 700x520
>>
File: BUILD WALL.jpg (100 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
BUILD WALL.jpg
100 KB, 700x520
>>
>>78318282
Glasses Star does things to my heart
>>
File: I got something....jpg (250 KB, 1200x892) Image search: [Google]
I got something....jpg
250 KB, 1200x892
>>78318282
>>78318372
>>
>>78318885
Perfect.
>>
File: aUpdgv-Xf-oTJrkoUg5TOQ_r.jpg (94 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
aUpdgv-Xf-oTJrkoUg5TOQ_r.jpg
94 KB, 700x520
Hey guys, can I do this meme too?
>>
>>78319137
>"Witnesses declare that a local man was caught fitting a nut inside the rear area of the victim."
>>
File: 1447816789068.jpg (244 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
1447816789068.jpg
244 KB, 600x904
>>78318282
you sure that isnt bat?
>>
>>78319137
4/20/2015
>>
I want Star to be happy in relationship with Marco.
>>
File: 1443894992946.jpg (156 KB, 1073x1276) Image search: [Google]
1443894992946.jpg
156 KB, 1073x1276
>>78319337
Who wouldn't.
>>
File: Lost and Found.jpg (107 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
Lost and Found.jpg
107 KB, 500x438
>>78319337
No, you don't. You want her to suffer and possibly cucked.
But it's ok. We like you the way you are, no need to pretend that you're Starco trash like the resu of us.
>>
File: igab - read from right to left.png (388 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
igab - read from right to left.png
388 KB, 600x500
>>
File: 1449971987873.jpg (196 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
1449971987873.jpg
196 KB, 550x800
>>78319541
>No, you don't. You want her to suffer and possibly cucked.

Why are you making up such horrible lies? Give me some screencaps if I have ever said something like that.

In the meantime enjoy this lewd Jackie.
>>
File: 1385784237822.jpg (10 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
1385784237822.jpg
10 KB, 261x181
>>78319568
Once again anon, this is great.
>>
File: 144998196347.jpg (90 KB, 600x1100) Image search: [Google]
144998196347.jpg
90 KB, 600x1100
This is a kinda weird and off-topic question but

is Star a real name in english?

I know it's a real name in spanish, im mexican and i remember that when i was in school i met this girl named Lucero (that can be translated as bright star), not only that but she also had a little sister named Estrella that's litteraly Star in spanish

so any of you guys know any girl named star in real life?
>>
>>78319602
How about that "Star and Marco have mental breakdown" greentext you wrote?

You know the one.
>>
>>78319761
It's kinda a rare hippy name but according to a census site there's about 5,000 people in the USA with the first name star
>>
>>78319768
I have never written something like that.
>>
>>78319761
It can be a name, but it isn't extremely common and would often give people the impression that the parents are trying to make their kid seem Super Special or are into new age crap or something. "Star Butterfly" definitely comes off like a fan fic/Mary-Sue kind of name, which fits with the original premise of her pretending she had magical powers.

I do know someone who goes by Star in real life, but it's short for some longer name that just begins with it.
>>
File: 1449877725754.jpg (86 KB, 1781x470) Image search: [Google]
1449877725754.jpg
86 KB, 1781x470
>>78319843
Embrace it.
>>
File: ohyesyoudid.png (64 KB, 1366x536) Image search: [Google]
ohyesyoudid.png
64 KB, 1366x536
>>78319843
I couldn't find my my archives when you used to spam "I want Star to suffer" or "Star must suffer". It may predate the halloween week-end, so those words are lost forever. But I got a screen supporting >>78319768 's statement.
>>
File: igab template.png (340 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
igab template.png
340 KB, 600x500
>>78319568
>>78319628
Template now available, if someone wants it for personal reasons...
>>
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8217
>>
File: 0ce.jpg (68 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
0ce.jpg
68 KB, 400x500
>>78320123
Holy smokes! Great find Misha.
>>
File: 1444495334221.png (1 MB, 900x2475) Image search: [Google]
1444495334221.png
1 MB, 900x2475
>>78319863
Rose is a "real" name, why is Rose fine but Star is still seen as trying too hard to make your kid look special? I mean, as long as it's something within the borders of good taste people should be not only allowed but encouraged to name their kids however they want. Everything is better than millionth Tom or Michael or AhmedI'm looking at you western and northern europe. I hate being Michael - Michaels are either huge faggots or fuck ups.

Anyway, that's actually some interesting topic you have mentioned. In my shithole there is no official list of names you are allowed to give to your kid. The law only mentions that it can not be offensive, so you could easily be Rose, Star, Fork, Batman or Celestia (that is a "real" name by the way). Don't know about murrica.

Besides, what is a "real" name anyway? It is usually just encrypted meaning for something else, like Michael (hebrew for "Who is like god"), why would it be wrong to name somebody "Star" other than some people being butthurt over it, for the sake of being butthurt? It's not offensive or anything. Pls reply.
>>
File: 1442932640781.jpg (296 KB, 1266x1028) Image search: [Google]
1442932640781.jpg
296 KB, 1266x1028
>>78320046
>>78320072
I don't remember writing that. Somebody is framing me.
>>
>>78320265
Rose is seen as acceptable mainly because it's much more common, and as seen as both a person's name and a noun. Star's a rare name, and so is thought of as just a noun first. That's pretty much it.

No limits in America about names either, unless you wanted to name a kid, like, an obscenity or racial slur or something. But there are certain names that'll get judged anyway.

For Star, it's not the name itself that's the problem, so much as the rarity of it and the fact that the people who use it for the kids seem to fall into certain stereotypical categories (hippies, trashy).

Not judging the name one way or another (because of this show I like it); that's just the knee-jerk reaction a lot of people in the US would have toward someone named that.
>>
>>78320364
That was low, FV
No one can replicate the same tripcode.
That was your mistake
>>
>>78319761
I had a friend in high school named Star, pretty sure her parents were weird hippies tho.
>>
>>78320123
oh yes
>>
File: 1450175994732.jpg (171 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
1450175994732.jpg
171 KB, 970x545
>>78320426
You ain't got shit on me. Name and tripcode could easily be photoshopped.
>>
>>78320072

So what is ForeverVirgin's deal? Was he some edgelord who was converted by the sweet and pure power of Starco
>>
>>78320487
Do you want impostor anon to accuse you of being fake because doing that shit is what caused that
>>
>>78320265
Your disdain for the name "Michael" utterly offends me.
It's a common name, and so runs the risk of being seen as overused, but still.
>>
>>78320487
>>78320529
He wishes he was Marco in that story.

Don't even try to deny it.
>>
>>78320265
The only problem with "Star" as a name is that it seems like something a dumb hippy would name their kid, in the US at least. If it became more popular as a name it would probably be seen as pretty normal.
>>
File: Electric Lynching.gif (456 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Electric Lynching.gif
456 KB, 500x350
>>78310466
Crusher Joe and Alfin? I salute your excellent taste in retro anime couple comparisons.

Unfortunately, if you go by personalities (or totally opposite ones in this case), you need to pick these two. Marco is the anti-Ataru and Star's passive-aggressive tendencies toward Marco make her a convincing anti-Lum.

Plus, I've never seen Star give Marco an electric lynching. Yet.
>>
>>78320265

My little brother's name is Michael you fucking faggot fight me
>>
File: 1439192106614-0.png (442 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439192106614-0.png
442 KB, 900x1000
>>78320554
>>78320620

Oh gee
I sure would love to see Star being hated in the united states for being named Star, and the Toffee comes, beats her up and rapes her while Marco has to watch and then he’s forced to take a dump on her because Toffee threatens to kill them both if he doesn’t.

I like putting carrots in my asshole.
>>
File: 1445700171841.jpg (18 KB, 297x334) Image search: [Google]
1445700171841.jpg
18 KB, 297x334
>>78320587
"It's normal because it's common" is honestly pretty weak argument. Do I even have to mention why?
>>
>>78320825
What are you even trying to say here? I'm not saying the name Star is intrinsically stupid, I'm saying that there's a certain social perception that would go along with it. Just like there's a certain social perception that goes along with names like Cletus and Shawneequa. I'm not even arguing anything at all, I'm just noting that fact.
>>
File: 1448924073138.jpg (114 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
1448924073138.jpg
114 KB, 1024x853
>>78320951
I'm sorry if you felt attacked. It was not supposed to be an attack. You are right but it doesn't mean that overall "social perception" is.
>>
>>78320554
Hi RedHoodie, I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's cute StarJarco green.
regarding the other one, that had me seriously scared: I don't know if you were in a dark place when writing it, or if you still are, but I wish you every luck, my friend. If I were able to do anything more, rest assured that I would.
I'm depressed as well, lately.
>>
>>78321042
I totally picture Star digging her finger into her belly button and then just shoving it into Marcos face.

>Does this smell bad to you?
>>
>>78321283
That's some ForeverVirgin tier fantasy mate.
>>
>>78321277
do you have a link to the green that had you scared? I was having a party at my moms yesterday and I missed yesterdays thread
>>
>>78321277
You're very welcome!
As for the other one, well, I'll just say I can relate. Doing a bit better now though, thanks in many ways to this thread.
>>
>>78321359
It's not a fantasy at least not for me. Just saying might be some funny/inconsiderate thing Star would do to Marco.
>>
>>78321442
Star would never do that.
>>
File: tumblr_nzodmrRZqh1sbf76no1_1280.jpg (516 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzodmrRZqh1sbf76no1_1280.jpg
516 KB, 1280x1912
>Some sort of greek mythos shit going on here
>>
Guys stop fighting, Your making Star sad
>>
>>
File: 1438708455905.png (983 KB, 1280x1422) Image search: [Google]
1438708455905.png
983 KB, 1280x1422
>>78321547
>Some sort of greek mythos shit going on here
Hmm, surprised there isn't more of this.
>>
>>78321555
>>78321586

I want her for Christmas... she's not real... and I'm sad about it...
>>
File: 1446858526427.png (338 KB, 584x376) Image search: [Google]
1446858526427.png
338 KB, 584x376
>>78321628
I know that feel.
>>
>>78321628
>>
>>78321398
I'm very glad that you're better now. It's a relief.

>>78321365
>do you have a link to the green that had you scared?
The story is not scary per se — but pretty dark, to say the least:
>>78302939
>>78303588
>>
File: ech internally.jpg (38 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
ech internally.jpg
38 KB, 500x342
I'm feeling bad because I wanted to write a christmas story but due to personal issues I lacked the time and inspiration.
When will the next week-end start? On the 24th? If it's so, I may have it finished by then.

I didn't even write a Blar & Blarco green to have time for that other silly project. Really feeling bad...
>>
>>
Which ship would have the messiest break up
>>
>>78321878
I fucking love bluejr
>>
>>78321878
Heh, Marcos face .
>Oh god, she's going to have her way with me again. It's OK just gotta go into my happy zone in my mind until it's over.
>>
>>78314524
Let me guess...japan?
>>
>>78321794
That's too bad to hear Don, I hope you can get the time to work on it.
>>78321937
Likely Sabco or Mope, those girls are fragile.
>>
>>78321937
Hope AND Sabrina
>>
>>78314881
It getting weird in here.
>>
File: ShesNotReal.png (160 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ShesNotReal.png
160 KB, 500x250
>>78321741
Why arent you posting this one?
>>
>>78321998
who ends the relationship?
>>
>>78322007
Getting a little wild.
>>
>>78322035
Maybe Sabrina.
Hope might be clingy.
Or
Vice versa

Too much possibilities man
>>
>>78321937
Manna.

Messy in the sense that if Marco dumps Janna she will most likely seek revenge .
>>
>>78322096
Hell it would be messy even if Janna broke up with Marco and then gets revenge because she thinks he isn't sad enough about it
>>
>>78322012
>Why arent you posting this one?

Because I prefer it when Daron supports our /sveg/ running gags.
>>
>>78322077
dysfunctional Lesbians is this homestuck
>>
File: 7060842019602380063.png (319 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
7060842019602380063.png
319 KB, 500x554
What are you getting for christmas, /sveg/?
>>
>>78322179
Homestuck have lesb?
Whew
>>
>>78322122

You make a good point anon, I therefore rest my case.

All the other ship breakups would just be sad but in the long run everything will return to normal. Not with Janna though, far from.
>>
>>78321937
Marco would be a mess after Jackie breaks up with him
>>
File: Marco's just got something.png (292 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
Marco's just got something.png
292 KB, 960x800
>>78321878
>>78321960

>Implying Marco isn't gonna enjoy the ride...
>>
>>78322211
Not season 2.
>>
>>78322122
That really is a dick move breaking up with and then getting mad he isn't sad about it
>>
So will season 2 be longer than season 1?
>>
>>78314636
She could also use it to her advantage.
>>
Starco is cute and perfect! http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8005
>>
>>78322211
nothing
>>
>>78322211
Dont celebrate Christmas.
Different relig and yada yada...no snow :(
>>
>>78322211

All I want is a fallout power armor action figure. I will most likely end up getting a sweater again.
>>
File: Star meets The Grinch.png (374 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Star meets The Grinch.png
374 KB, 1280x960
>>78322211
Too old to receive gifts, too lonely to give gifts. Hopefully an all-nighter watching films about happy people celebrating christmas, plus DIe Hard.
>>
File: someone got a something.png (167 KB, 499x194) Image search: [Google]
someone got a something.png
167 KB, 499x194
>>78322651

why...
>>
>>78322589
I will be either the same as season 1 or more I think Adam McArthur said that on reddit's Q&A with him.
>>
>>78322589
Not confirmed yet, but really strongly implied when Marco's VA answered the same question by saying fans would "be happy."
>>
Janna should give Marco the keys to her home
>>
>>78322609

Nah, that doesn't seem like it'd be her style.
>>
>>78322983

> Janna gives Marco his gift
> Marco suspiciously unwraps it
> "Oh! It's my keys!"
> "And...a...bunch of my clothes..."
> "Janna....why?"
> "They've lost your scent, Diaz. Wear them so I can steal them again."
>>
>>78323054
>"Uh, wow Janna, you really... shouldn't have."
>"Hurry and try them on! I want to see if they still fit!"
>"Yeah, m-maybe later."
>"No, do it right now. Slowly."
>>
>>78323054
>And inside the clothes, there is Janna's keys

That sneaky gypsy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.