[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: rickandmortyy.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rickandmortyy.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
It's saturday night. Means it's time to load up the bong, cook some bacon, turn on Rick and Morty and GET SCHWIFTY.

What's your guys favorite episode? Hopes for S3?
>>
>watching Reddit and Memey
I suggest suicide.
>>
>>78299306
How can you take a shit on the floor while cooking bacon?
>>
>>78299336

>Hating one of the best western cartoon in years because /co/ told you to.
>>
>load up the bong
>cook some bacon
>Get Schwifty
This is the most reddit post I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>watching reddit incarnate
>referencing worst episode
>>
>>78299663
>worst episode
Somebody hates Keith David and fun...
>>
>>78299663
>>78299587
>>78299336
The fuck is wrong with you retarded assholes?
>>
>>78299306
You're just a troll trying to cement memes.

I can read you like an open book.
>>
>>78299336
I know that Justin in on this board so sometimes I wonder if its him posting this.
>>
>>78300452

They're lost anon. They care far more about looking for reasons to hate something than enjoy it. At least depending on who else enjoys it.
>>
Anatomy Park: The Lost World
>>
>>78300703
I am almost certain that has happened at least once
>>
>>78299306
Get Schwifty is my least favourite episode by far. Felt so disjointed.

I love Rick and Morty tho. Saying something is "reddit" is not an insult
>>
>>78300703
What if it's him forcing a shit joke to create an entire ocean of false flags? Nobody implying that their sense of humor is too "refined" for this show would insult it with a phrase 19 times as retarded as the writing done on today's Family Guy.
>>
>>78299306
Fuck off already, Reddit, goddamn.
>>
>>78299336
>le rick an morty is reddit meme
you are no better
>>
You're one sly motherfucker OP
>>
>>78299306
Terrible OP, terrible thread, great show.
>>
File: 1450323576764.png (40 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
1450323576764.png
40 KB, 324x246
>>78299306
>Load bong
>cook bacon
>get schwifty
Yup, this is a reddit thread
>>
File: KMHLxqY.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
KMHLxqY.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
Garbage OP but I can forgive you because you're trying to talk about Rick and Morty
Honestly, I don't feel like S2 lived up to the expectations I had after S1. It was great, but not almost perfect. Week after week, I hoped that this episode would be as good as Rick Potion #6 or even as good as the battery episode. But it remained just above average. Justin, if you're reading this, I hope you can recapture the overwhelming magic of S1. There were so many beautiful moments. S2 seemed to get caught up in filling in the blanks, instead of creating amazing, undeniably "best cartoon episode" sort of stuff. Pic related, that's what season 1 was, until you reached the nasty foam at the bottom that wad the S1 finale. Christ, what a shitshow that was. I know you tried with Hitler/Lincoln and Morty showing Jessica the star map (a moment and relationship, by the way, I feel was dimished by them dancing in S2), Jerry...but Rick was off in that episode, and it brought the whole thing down with it.

Looking forward to Season 3! Thank you so much for bringing hardcore sci-fi in an easily digestible format to the masses. Just don't let it get in the way.
>>
>>78306628
>Meme.
>Meme.
>Meme.
Yep this is a reddit post.
>>
>>78307546
how are those memes?
>>
I recently watched the pilot, and couldn't stop watching after that. I went through both season in a few days. Amazing show.

Favorite episode is Total Rickall. Very imaginative concept that was well executed. Creative characters as well. Tinkles for best parasite.
>>
>>78307414
Total Rickall alone made Season 2 worth it.

The thing about Rick and Morty is that there are good episodes, and bad episodes. There is no in between. Luckily, there are way more good than bad episodes. And the nature of Rick and Morty gives the writers a lot of leniency to do whatever they want for story purposes.
>>
>>78307874
memes are those memes?
>>
File: 1446528847527.jpg (168 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1446528847527.jpg
168 KB, 375x500
>>78307874
>how are those memes?
bacon... are you serious anon?
>>
>>78310163
That, right there, is an absolute top tier waifu you've posted.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.