[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this show? It's probably best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1406716111891.cached.jpg (317 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1406716111891.cached.jpg
317 KB, 2000x1333
Why is no one talking about this show? It's probably best show on Adult Swim at the moment.
>>
>>78291491
>best AS show atm
it's comfy, but nah...
>>
>>78291491
current season is way less entertaining then first one

being best does not equal being good
>>
/co /rarely talks about good things

Talk about bad things and threads can last awhile
>>
>>78291491
>best show on Adult Swim

kinda like being the least retarded kid in the special ed class.
>>
Its literally the only animated original program on [as] that's currently airing new episodes.

It's alright, but not even as good as Harvey Birdman, Xavier, Sealab, Frisky Dingo, squidbillies, maybe on par with The Brak Show.
>>
>>78292179
This. I was a big fan of the first season, no desire to watch the rest of the second.
>>
Ain't much to talk about
>>
>>78292827
>>78292179
I'm enjoying the second season so far personally. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>78291491
They just need to get rid of everybody but mike tyson
BAM instant best show ever
>>
>>78292612
Robot Chicken is airing new episodes too
>>
>>78291491
I'm actually really enjoying it. But season 2 is genuinely a letdown. It's airing first in Netflix up here, so I get to re-watch the first season whenever, which is a blessing. All the second-season episodes before Bayniac were pretty bland, but it's starting to pick up again.

The writers are starting to lean too heavily on pigeon, even though Mike and Marquess provide the show's funniest lines.
>>
>>78291491
Cause I got no time for bird sex.
>>
>>78293490
But I love pigeon. Norm has great delivery. Frankly I think the issue is Yung Hee.
She's deadweight.
They already try to have the ghey ghost try to be straight man and he brings in the No Homo but totally Homo, jokes. All Yung Hee seems to do is be too normal for the room.
>>
>>78295091
The first episode left me mildly unimpressed, but you can't deny that mike is a lovable funny (idiot) guy. It's like a black Baby Cakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je6odKSn1TU
>>
>>78294914
That's depressing.
>>
I'm liking it, but it's really falling heavily on the formula now. Mystery that isn't really a mystery, a bunch of time wasting, Pigeon says some lewd stuff out of nowhere, turns out something horrific happened like Grandpa was really a nazi and gets eaten by a yeti.
>>
>>78296813
As soon as I heard his last name was Schmidt, I knew the punchline was nazis.
>>
>>78293048
seconded
>>
>>78291491
great show
very little to talk about
the 11-minute format has its up and downs but in this show it feels like 5-minute looney tunes shorts.
>>
>>78294914
wait what? fuck, i haven't been watching. for like... years. because the channel guide never showed new episodes
oh well i guess i'll just binge them someday
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.