[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate for Namor /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: mn5ovuwJmg1rur0aro1_r1_500.jpg (242 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
mn5ovuwJmg1rur0aro1_r1_500.jpg
242 KB, 500x749
Why all the hate for Namor /co/?
>>
>You will never be anally raped by Namor.
>>
File: IMPERIUS REX.jpg (471 KB, 1280x1970) Image search: [Google]
IMPERIUS REX.jpg
471 KB, 1280x1970
He doesn't steal the show like he used to.
>>
He is a poor man's Aquaman.
>>
>>78290145
Because he's a Fantastic 'Fox owns the license' Four character and they don't want to treat the main FF like shit so they go after Namor instead?
>>
>>78290226
Except that he's vastly superior to Aquaman in ever way conceivable?

>>78290249
That would make sense if Namor had actually appeared in any of the movies
>>
File: 1414774180826_.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1414774180826_.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>be king of submerged city atlantis
>think the world belongs to me because the sea is everywhere
>I better kill all the humans because the world should belong to me and only me

how come the king of sea is always portrayed as some evil dude who wants to kill everything? even gods are less evil than him
>>
File: King_Triton.jpg (187 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
King_Triton.jpg
187 KB, 1600x1000
>>78290302
>Forgetting about based Triton
>>
>>78290335
how are you so sure he didn't want to kill everything at some point? remember his wife was killed by some fishing ship.
>>
>>78290375
He just loves and wants to protect his family. He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>78290375
>There's an entire story about Triton laying waste to every ship-shaped object that lies in his path before he mellowed out in his old age
Triton: Retribution when?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.