[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Moments that had no right to be as sad as they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: latestCAWB98Y1.jpg (191 KB, 571x456) Image search: [Google]
latestCAWB98Y1.jpg
191 KB, 571x456
ITT: Moments that had no right to be as sad as they were
>>
File: Silver_Surfer_Requiem_Vol_1_1.jpg (28 KB, 327x500) Image search: [Google]
Silver_Surfer_Requiem_Vol_1_1.jpg
28 KB, 327x500
This whole fucking book.
>>
File: deathmettle.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
deathmettle.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>
>>78287160
No
>>
>>78287015
Context?
>>
>>78287115
I liked the Silver Surfer until I read this, then I loved him.
>>
>>78287367
Hutt's vacation place gets blown up with him in it by the Sith. They specifically targeted him for being in contact with the protagonist group.
>>
>>78287367
He's one of the few decent hutts and let Mon Calamari refugees stay for free on his planet when theirs got raped. The Empire destroyed the entire planet and the moon that the Hutt was on, killing him and the refugees.
>>
>>78288075
The refugees were brought off planet already.
>>
>>78287115
But it had every right to be as sad as it was, it was a Death of Silver Surfer book.
>>
>>78287160
I can't get over how close that is to "nothing personal kid", it's like he knew how edgy he was being
>>
>>78289466
Arena was nothing but edge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.