[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>release date supposedly next month >pretty much no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: STK655778.jpg (169 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
STK655778.jpg
169 KB, 593x900
>release date supposedly next month
>pretty much no one is talking about it

uh oh..
>>
>talking about comics before they come out
No thank you.

Hype Train threads are pretty cancerous, to be honest.
>>
>>78285825
I've been consistently disappointed at how little recognition Prophet gets. It's easily one of the best things Image has ever put out, and it sells like balls.
>>
I'm just waiting for a deluxe edition
>>
I think the majority of the people here haven't given it a chance, haven't heard about the series, or I don't know... every prophet thread I've attempted to start died an embarrassing, meaningless death.

It is a fantastic series, but I can definitely see why it's not for everyone. That art though... I recall that a couple years ago, my buddy showed my the original Heavy Metal. It opened me up to cartoons for adults, and shortly after I went to the comic shop asking for things similar to Heavy Metal, and the guy introduced me to this.

It's off the wall in a non obnoxious, trying too hard just to be weird kind of way. Killer illustrations, interesting characters and creatures, and you just never know what to expect. There's just nothing like it in this market saturated with tropes and generic concepts.

I can not wait for Earth War.
>>
>>78286013
I meant more that not even Image has confirmed that it actually is gonna come out.
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1000x1538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1000x1538
>>78285825
Do you think that prophet should have stayed as an anthology series or is Phrophet better as an overarching story it is now?

Also the 90's Image references are fantastic.
>>
>>78290554
I liked it better as an anthology but the story is still a loose story so I can still dig it.
>>
>>78285825
Don't worry, next month they'll push the release date back another month.
>>
The readership of the individual issues was somewhere in the 6000-7000 so no wonder.
>>
>>78290554
>feet not visible

ah, it's the little things that count
>>
>>78285825
It had a release date last year too. January 18 or something like that. Then guess what happened.

I'll believe it when it's on the shelves, not a second before.
>>
>>78290874
this has been confirmed by Image solicitations though, not just Brandon promising stuff on Twitter. It's absolutely January.
>>
>>78290554
>Also the 90's Image references are fantastic.
My nipples got hard at the Supreme and Glory references.
>Supreme's corpse being used as a generator
>Glory evolved into some mysterious gigantic super-being
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.