[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punisher Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 46
Wrapping up Welcome Back Frank. It's still the Russian vs the Punisher
Continued: >>78280315
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Rounding out the usual gags would have been good.

I don't know if they did an Easter special. I just sort of ran out of holidays haha.
Good luck with the rest of welcome
Back.
>>
>>
>>
>>78284266
Team work.
>>
>>78284228
Easter Beagle.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
They can work on the name later
>>
>>
>>
I'd do the same thing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Playing baseball
>>
>>
Ha, what a strange dude.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>not reading the best Punisher comic of all time
>>
>>
>>
>>
Ha, oh Frank.

>>78284767
It is one of the better mainverse runs.
>>
And that's that. I'll start the Marvel Knights Ennis run tomorrow after work.
>>
Has anyone else here read the sequel?
>>
>>78284858
Oh right. I always forget about that. Someone else ought to do it real quick tomorrow.
>>
>>78285389
Technically it takes place AFTER the rest of the Marvel Knights series though.
>>
>>78285482
Alrighty, I can always tack it on at the end. I'll need a reminder though.
>>
Thanks OP.
>>
>>78285531
Are you gonna do the dentist story from Marvel Knights Double Shot?
>>
bumping for others.
>>
>>78284248
All I can think of is the "Fat Man" launcher in Fallout when I see this page.
>>
>>78284408
Breaks my heart that there'll never be a Vigilante Squad ongoing
>>
>>78284444
This was always one of my favourite scenes of the run, back in the day
>>
>>78284793
his comments to the Holy & Elite always made me smile
>>
>>78284572

Fuck yeah.
>>
>>78284793

Oh no, they accidentally killed innocents. I wonder how many dead innocents that you don't know about Frank.

Still.
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
>>78294227

kek. Someone make it a mod.
>>
>>78296904

He once wanted to off himself because he thought he killed a small girl. I think he does his research after an attack.
>>
>>78284687

Frank just killed the fat guy by giving him the money. Ice cold.
>>
>>78285482
Does it take place after MAX?
>>
>>78304082
It was released after MAX, but they're separate continuities so that don't take place "before" or "after" each other.
>>
>>78305861
I dunno about that

the social worker lady from Slavers is in Marvel Knights (from volume 5) which takes place right after volume 4, which is what was storytimed here

it all fits together, but I guess they could probably just pick and choose things they want to work with
>>
>>78306665
The fuck are you talking about? Of course they're different continuities.
>>
bumping for others.
>>
>first thread archived already

FFS.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.