[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McNnja the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 792x1152
Well now.
his parents continue to be the best characters
>>
>>78280041
So it's not Old McNinja.
>>
>>78280041

I feel super bad for Olds. This update really nails home something I've thought about this character for years. He's literally Doc, with his experiences and memories of childhood, growing up, and being an adult in college. He really has been ejected from the life he deserved, through simple bad timing. Seeing the character himself recognize that tragedy is heartbreaking, even in a comic as absurd as Dr. McNinja.
>>
>>78280161

It is Old McNinja. "My entire adult life," would indicate it's not one of the Franz Raynor clones.
>>
>>78280214
Old McNinja wasn't a Raynor clone? I seem to have completely forgotten his story.
>>
>>78280291
He's patrick's clone
>>
>>78280291
There were two sets of Doc clones.

The first stemmed from a project by Benjamin Franklin II, which Doc used to basically be Batman- he sent them all over the world to learn different skills, and they all (sans Old) amalgamated into the current Doc.

The second group was created by Knickerbockers and Franz. These were the clones that Old and Doc fought together.
>>
aaaaand framework for Nobel sacrifice or betrayal is set
>>
>>78280041
I thought mcninja was killed with rainbow in his eyes, what's this all about?
>>
>>78280041
That's really sad
>>
>>78281918
That was Ron the Wizard
>>
Shouldn't his parents be able to remember his name now that he's spoken it?
>>
Poor Old. I was hoping he'd get to live a happy life with Patrick getting his shit kicked in by the ghost wizard.
>>
>>78280357
They were also degrading by the time they were even fighting Doc and Frans.

This one is definitely Old.

Also, god damn does this make me feel for the guy. What a shitty fate.

Hopefully he can find some solace before the end.
>>
File: chris-pratt-gif-2.gif (875 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-gif-2.gif
875 KB, 500x318
>>78282325
post yfw Old becomes the next King Radical because Patrick removed his mask to become un-rad
>>
So do you think he's gonna die helping Doc disappear, go steadily more nuts and face off with him perhaps even revealing his face (though thats Frans' card to play) or will Chris surprise us?
>>
>>78282449
King Radical is a Chuck Goodrich

Can't be a McNinja.

Sadly, I'm feeling this guy up here.>>78280394
Old is going to do something stupid, instead of just being the son his parents always wanted.
>>
>>78282505
But the King Radical before this one wasn't a Chuck
>>
>>78282560
It's the same King Radical. King Radical was always Chuck Goodrich from the Radical Land
>>
>>78282613
But there was one before Chuck that Sparklelord killed
>>
>>78282628
Oh, that's what you meant. My bad
>>
>>78282628
Sparklelord never killed Radical.
>>
>>78282628
I'm not sure that this world has the ability to anoint another King Radical.

That only worked in the radical lands.

>>78282671
Before he was King Radical, the man we know as King Radical was the Sicknasty of Spades. Read All the Kings Dirtbikes.
>>
File: 2013-05-29-26p4.jpg (305 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
2013-05-29-26p4.jpg
305 KB, 792x1152
>>78282671
>hurr durr
>>
>>78282763
He was thinking of the Radical we know. Context. He was clearly confused.

>>78282449
Old's brain is degenerating. He's going to die unless that's fixed. He should go see a Doctor.
>>
File: 2013-12-05-26p75.jpg (338 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
2013-12-05-26p75.jpg
338 KB, 792x1152
>>78282671
He killed the previous Radical that was not Chuck Goodrich/Sir Sicknasty of Spades.

He honestly didn't look that different, so I could see the confusion.
>>
Man, he's really been laying it on thick for these last few chapters.

It's amazing how such a silly universe can still create moments that are actually this affecting.
>>
Patrick did nothing wrong

Wonder which one of them will end up as the enemy of the state. And here I really thought Radical was going to end up back in the Negazone with Funkhouser.
>>
>>78283306
I wonder if Radical or Sparklelord will be the final villain.
>>
>>78283348
Calling it now, the final boss is Patrick McNinja.
>>
>>78283386
>standard MGSV speech as the world turns on him once they figure out he killed the president
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.