[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look /co/, its christmas season so I decided to watch Frozen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Look /co/, its christmas season so I decided to watch Frozen for the first time. I know you guys believe Frozen was the best Disney movie ever, but after today I must viciously disagree. I just watched this movie and I gotta say it was almost physically painful to watch. First of all, its not the kind of movie I would willingly see in the first place. Not unless I took my nieces to go watch it or I held an animated movie marathon in my dorm room to attract some hot pussy. I watched it because a lot of people go on and on about how good it is and to this day STILL SING THAT GOD FORSAKEN SONG. Any way lets get to the point. Frozen was beyond bland and boring.Even for a disney movie. But easily the worst part about the movie is Elsa. This retarded bitch in pic related. She's apparently the movie's villain, but doesn't do anything very villainy throughout the entire movie. In fact, shes rather helpless. And she has these bits where shes not evil, but good but she's misunderstood blah blah blah.She has all these amazing powers but doesn't do anything interesting with them besides make a castle and freeze a guy. Now that I think about it, its not just Elsa, every fucking character in the movie was fucking terrible. Everything about this movie was just so boring and bland. The story was all over the place, the REAL villain didnt show up till the third quarter of the movie and he had such a forced motif for being the antagonist it came off as complete misandry.If it had any competition during its premiere, any at all it would have probably been a huge flop. Fuck this movie and fuck all of you for praising it like it was some golden calf.
>>
>>78277854
Nice blog. Nobody cares.
>>
>>78277874
You apparently do, princess. What's the matter, can't handle that not everyone enjoyed over rated disney movie?
>>
>>78277900
No, it's just that I've heard your little spiel before, and frankly it's become tiring.

And your antagonistic tone implies you're just here to start shit instead of have an actual discussion, if you'd kindly fuck off, everyone here can all get one step closer to acting like the adults we ostensibly are.
>>
>>78278057
No you haven't. No one on this board has any negative things to say about this movie. It offends me you all have such shit taste. And this is my first time posting about it any way.
>everyone here can all get one step closer to acting like adults we ostensibly are
hahahahahhaa
>>
>>78278119
Then you are new as this morning's snow.
>>
It would have been better if she had the hots for a 10 year old boy.
>>
>>78277854

You have a really shitty opinion about Frozen. What's more is you could have kept it to yourself but you had to come on here and pander to the minority that hates the movie just because they want to be cool.
>>
>>78278186
That goes for every movie, though.
>>
>>78278156
Ive been here long enough to realize that /co/ is full of kids and women that are easy to impress.
>>
>>78278250
A shame you don't like women then, I guess.
>>
>>78278383
Look lady, I like women but what I don't like is how much objective shit taste they have.
>>
>>78278501
The last guy who called me that had the dignity to turn red and remove himself from the premises when he noticed my beard and the fact that I had a full foot on him.
>>
File: I don't know what I expected.jpg (222 KB, 683x1280) Image search: [Google]
I don't know what I expected.jpg
222 KB, 683x1280
>>78278501
>>78278649
ITT: 12 year olds argue on the internet.
Why are there so many blatantly underage people here these days? Is this board populated with nothing but under 16s? Who the fuck assumes anyone with bad taste must be a cootie infested girl? Who attributes being manly to the amount of facial hair you have other than someone who has yet to grow any facial hair?
>>
>>78278760
One embarrassed Indian rose vendor, in my experience.
>>
>>78278501
And you don't think that going onto an image board to rant about a children's movie not appealing to you shows shit taste. Not him and I haven't watched the movie, but unless you're a 6 year old girl you're not the demographic Disney was aiming at in the first place
>>
>>78277854
>I know you guys believe Frozen was the best Disney movie ever
Stopped reading here.

Cause nobody say this.
>>
>>78278955
I stated earlier that I only watched it because not only kids BUT ADULTS call it best disney movie. You can fuck off with this demographic crap since Disney doesn't target one specifically and try to get the whole family to watch their movies
>>
>>78278998
>nobody say this
It's hardly as universal an opinion as op is saying, but let's keep in mind that /frz/ stayed up for over 100 threads when it first came out
>>
>>78280213
They had roughly over a 1000 before they finally were out right banned. Even then they just changed their name to /dis/ until they just made their own chan.
>>
>>78277854
>and he had such a forced motif for being the antagonist it came off as complete misandry.
>misandry
All right, pal, back to Leddit with you. I hate Frozen too, but your thread is balls. The only redeemable thing about it was that Elsa makes my dick incredibly hard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.