[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me truthfully /co/. Who is the worse parent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
Answer me truthfully /co/.
Who is the worse parent?
>>
Still Peter.
>>
>>78274339

Peter.
>>
Peter physically and verbally abuses his loved ones without showing a shred of remorse.

Richard is just dumb.
>>
Peter.

Richard still cares about his kids.

Peter is the absolute opposite, he's an absolute savage towards his kids.
>>
>>78274339
Peter. Every fucking time.

Richard is actually kind hearted and means well as a father.

Peter does shit that is fucking dumb and harmful to himself and others and the writers just use 'lol he's retarded' as the excuse. He doesn't even pretend like he means well at this point he's just a sociapath with a below average IQ
>>
It's like picking the type of cancer you want to get.

Peter is a psychotic and Richard is useless.
>>
>>78274339
replace Richard with Clay

Who's worse?
>>
You should have made it Peter Vs. Clay.
That would have made it a bit more difficult to choose.
>>
>>78274517
A thousand times Clay.
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>78274517
Still Peter.
Pretty sure at some point Clay realises how awful of a person he is then again I haven't watched moral oral in a long while so my memory might be bad.
>>
>>78274546
>Pretty sure at some point Clay realises how awful of a person he is
I don't think he does. And unlike Peter, Clay isn't mentally handicapped.
>>
Peter

I'd rather have a lazy slob of a useless father than a father that will both hurt me physically and emotionally
>>
It's really weird watching earlier seasons of Family Guy where Peter was dumb but he was still a somewhat good guy who loved his family and friends. It's like watching a different cartoon.
>>
>>78274339
Peter. Even worse how his wife is just as emotionally and physically abusive as he is to her kids.

With Richard he has a loving wife that may be strict and controlling, but means well. I would not mind having both of them as parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>Peter
>Richard
>worst parents
This thread needs a woman's touch
>>
>>78274651
Exactly.

But people give Lois a pass because she's "hot."
>>
>>78274339
Peter
>>
>>78274681
Eh, all she did was attempt to have the entire human race consumed by an alien menace... open her daughter's second chakra...
and then punish said daughter when she betrayed her.

At least she doesn't fart in her daughters face and treat her like crap on a daily basis.
>>
Season 1 Peter is a good parent.
>>
>>78274339
Peter would utterly destroy richard in a fight. In fact, peter is most likely the most powerful version of the "asshole fatass dad" ever to grave comedy.>>78274339
>>
>>78274684
I don't even know how people could find her hot. She has that huge jew nose, a grating voice, and is just overall a terrible person. Of the Seth cartoons, Francine is the one that actually seems hot.

Nicole has the hottest voice of the three. That alone makes her the most appealing to me. I also love ladies who can take control of a situation or go into a terrifying rage when provoked. She doesn't take shit when it comes to protecting her family or disciplining them. Meanwhile Louis would readily ditch her kids if it means getting out of trouble herself.
>>
File: tumblr_nmll69Brf41tmlfefo4_500.gif (962 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmll69Brf41tmlfefo4_500.gif
962 KB, 500x225
>>78274815
Nicole would destroy both Peter and Louis at the same time if they messed with Richard.

I don't think they could top someone who can make people physically age in fear.
>>
>>78274834
>I also love ladies who can take control of a situation or go into a terrifying rage when provoked. She doesn't take shit when it comes to protecting her family or disciplining them.
Finn pls stick to your own show
>>
>>78274896
Well not unless it's death "no outside help" battle rules.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 374x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 374x386
>>78274733
>forgetting that Ragyo molests her own daughters alongside abusing the shit out of them
>>
>>78276185
Which is why Mako's mom, Sukuyo is best MILF
>>
>>78274546
Clay is a horrible person. But that comes from his self-loathing and self-destructive behaviour, desiring to be actually loved back.
>>
>>78274339
>mistreats his children
>obviously loves his children but in a misguided way
This is hard
>>
>>78276185
Take a wild guess what the second chakra is.
>>
>>78274681
I'd take her over Peter.
>>
>>78274339
How is this even a question? Peter deliberately abuses his kids, Richard's just a well-meaning dumbass
>>
File: Jerry_S01E11_Sad.jpg (35 KB, 492x706) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_S01E11_Sad.jpg
35 KB, 492x706
Let's get some more contenders in here
>>
>>78276826
Still not as bad as Peter. Only character that surpasses Peter as worst dad is Clay.
>>
>>78276826
He's petty, impotent, and insecure, but he loves his family and he's the only one who is concerned about Rock fucking up Morty's life.

Beth is a ten times worse parent than him.
>>
>>78274339
Peter Griffin can be neither good nor bad, his ethics, morality and basic identity are all solely based on the current joke the show is attempting to play out.
>>
>>78274339
Seth McFarlane.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>78276826
Okay.

The child neglect is so strong with this one that it took a teenager and his friends to get the dad's shit together
>>
>>78276826
He's just a loser who happens to love his accidental family
>>
>>78274571
>>78274546

> I don't think he does

Oh he does, but some part of him always really knew. The tragedy of Clay isn't that he's unaware he's poison to everyone around him. It's that he knows and still does nothing to stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tV29aD7dFI
>>
Hey
How about Johnny Test's Dad?
>>
>>78278166
Give credit where credit is due. That man 's only crime is making meatloaf, other wise he's actually above and better your average American father.
>>
>>78278166
He's a good guy with a horrible son.
>>
>>78276185
Discovering a new fetish is always fun.
>>
Alright
Worst /co/ family member thread
GO!
>>
Depends how you qualify it; Peter is a more abusive, horrible person but I think Richard has done more to fuck up his family.
>>
Peter.
Odds are if the character is a MacFarlane creation they are an all around worse person than option B.
>>
I wish reddit attack would fuck off posting this shit on /co/.
>>
HARD MODE: Pre-Season 4 Family Guy
>>
>>78278101
this a thousand times, he doesn't know how to get attention which he craves without poisoning those around him yet he fears loneliness more than anything
>>
File: datgiggle.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
datgiggle.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>78279462
pic related. too bad he grew up to be a complete dick.
>>
>>78280936
Early Peter basically is Richard tho
>>
>>78278166

Guy is pretty much the only good character of that show.
>>
>>78274339
Fun fact:
They have the same VA in the Italian dub.
>>
If it was pre-cancel FG Pete might have a chance, but current FG you can't justify Peter's actions at all.
>>
>>78283760
>emasculated beta male who spawned mongrels is the only good character

WRONG
R
O
N
G
>>
>>78274339
Peter.
At least Richard does indeed care about his kids, he's like a jobless rabbit version of pre-season 10 Homer Simpson
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.