[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /co/, what think about Earthworm Jim's Cartoon ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: earthwormjim.jpg (79 KB, 710x468) Image search: [Google]
earthwormjim.jpg
79 KB, 710x468
hey /co/, what think about Earthworm Jim's Cartoon ?
>>
Best cartoon based on a video game ever made.
>>
>>78273920
i like you, anon
>>
>>78273682
We think it's mighty fine.
>>
Think it good
>>
>>78273682
What's her name?
>>
>>78274453

Yes.
>>
>>78273682
I liked Tennapel until I saw he's a massive bible thumper on Twitter.
>>
>>78273682
It rockets through the sky
>>
Favorite joke?

>I'm a master of the marital arts!
>>
>>78273966
>anon
>>
>>78274819

>Good thing we reinforced the front door after that incident with the old lady from UNICEF...

and

>Thank you for your kind offer to end World War II, but we have a bomb we wanna try out. - Signed, President Truman
>>
>>78273682
fucking liked it. It got too zany at times, but it's not as if the games weren't too. It just wasn't as .. COOL as the games. But that's fine. It did a good job. At the time it was like, fuck yeah, this and Freakazoid.. weird kids like me are the best and TV is representing us nicely.
>>
>>78274654
>massive bible thumper
by hollyweird standards maybe
>>
>>78274654
Sjw's everyone. So intolerant, so not progressive!
>>
>>78274654
I heard that tennapel wasn't involved with the cartoon (his big gripe being that half the time it seemed like peter was the protag with jim as the sidekick)
>>
>>78274819
>Still weak...from cheese, Peter. Evil is...a...cat! THE MOST EVIL CAT IN THE UNIVERSE TO BE SURE, A CAT, THE LIKES OF WHOM WE WON'T SEE AGAIN!!!...But still...a...cat.
>>
>>78273682
It's awesome. Leitmotifs and all. Great stuff
>>
>>78274819
>I'm one of those generic TV presidents they use to keep shows from becoming dated
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.