[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: swmrok.jpg (597 KB, 1250x1920) Image search: [Google]
swmrok.jpg
597 KB, 1250x1920
>"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line up the bodies head to toe on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancers routine — And it would never be enough. No, I don't keep count. But you do. And I love you for it."
>"I'll count the dead, one by one. I'll add them to the list, Joker. The list of all the people I've murdered by letting you live."

>implying Miller doesn't write the best Batman and Joker
>>
>>78271728
That's some edgy try hard shit anon.
>>
>>78271728
I dunno anon, Batman and Joker in TDKSA were pretty bad.
>>
>>78271839
>I'm a child who likes memes and buzzwords
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78271869
No. Making the Joker "love" Batman is the try hard aspect, it's a shallow way to bond them together forever.

Making Batman blame himself for the people Joker has murdered is edgy as hell considering Bruce is in no way at fault, and implying that he should have killed the character but can't because "reasons" directly contradicts that Batman is doing this to save the criminals as much as save himself.
>>
>>78271856
>he didn't get it
>>
>>78271728
Yep, TDKR Joker and Batman are amazing, the joker is usually so calm and quiet, and only in private he acts like he usually do, also when he is about to die. He even mentions how Batman lost his mind when he gets a batarang in his eye.
>>78271839
I don't think so. The joker suffer from a weird obsession in the story, he even leaves his catatonic state to fight against Batman one more time, and Bruce feels guilty about every death because death is an important part of him, and everytime someone dies, he can't avoid to feel bad, since his parents were killed in the alley, to Jason, to other things.
>>
>>78271980
That's stupid though. Joker was catatonic because he was bored. He doesn't love Batman, he finds him entertaining. The same reason why everytime Bruce disappears Joker finds something else to entertain him. He's not focused enough to love Batman. He just sees him as his favorite tv show, if he stopped Joker would try to find something else to entertain him. If he couldn't he may just relax until something shows up but it doesn't have to be Batman.

Bruce doesn't find because he blames himself for his parents or Jason's death. He fights to avenge them and ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Sure he carries some guilt but not to the point that he'd blame himself for every death his rogue's gallery causes.
>>
>>78272316
What a load.
>>
He really, really should kill or be fine with the idea of killing Joker at this point. It's fucking stupid. Not killing him was fine in the past but they pushed Joker to this level of horseshit at this point that death is the only thing that makes sense for him. It's DC's fault, they should have exercised some control. Like Batman.
>>
>>78272316
>That's stupid though. Joker was catatonic because he was bored. He doesn't love Batman, he finds him entertaining. The same reason why everytime Bruce disappears Joker finds something else to entertain him. He's not focused enough to love Batman. He just sees him as his favorite tv show, if he stopped Joker would try to find something else to entertain him. If he couldn't he may just relax until something shows up but it doesn't have to be Batman.
Is not love, the joker is a psycho, he believes there's a relationship between the two, but Bruce only see what it is, a weird obsession for him.
>Bruce doesn't find because he blames himself for his parents or Jason's death. He fights to avenge them and ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Sure he carries some guilt but not to the point that he'd blame himself for every death his rogue's gallery causes.
The death of other people because of villains is really normal in batman. He fights trying to get control of the situation he wasn't able to stop, the death of his parents, and when the city is in danger, he goes out trying to make a difference, he feels guilty if he doesn't do anything, or if he wasn't able to do anything.
You can called it stupid, but is one of the biggest characteristic of the character
And about the joker, dude he is a criminal with mental problems
He goes catatonic because Batman went away, not because he was bored, during the story he calls him darling and talks about their relationship(not a romantic one, but a relationship about doing what they always do).
>>
>>78271839
>edgy try hard
2/10
>>
File: 1285585903635.jpg (19 KB, 280x256) Image search: [Google]
1285585903635.jpg
19 KB, 280x256
>>78271869
>Kill yourself.
That phrase is also a meme/buzz thing now dude...
>>
>>78271728
These two need to just fuck already
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.