[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bald Lex looks to be wearing a prison uniform. http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x800
>Bald Lex looks to be wearing a prison uniform.

http://www.wired.com/brandlab/2015/12/lexical-analysis-lex-luthor-on-disrupting-the-vigilante-industrial-complex/

>RON TROUPE: Let’s go back. You mentioned the government. What role do they play in your “new global paradigm”?

>LEX LUTHOR: Last week, I would have given you a totally different answer.

>RON TROUPE: What changed?

>LEX LUTHOR: Let’s just say I ran into a wall. I’m not going to go into a lot of detail here. Suffice it to say the dangers we’ve been talking about are very real. And they’re not just limited to a couple of alien brawlers able to level tall buildings in a single bout. I’m ready to sit down with whatever task force the government has assembled — in the interest of sharing intelligence and building solutions together. If she… they… Argus… the government, whatever you want to call it, has a real interest in fighting for the future, they ought to work with those of us who are already on the front lines.

What's the odds of Lex being imprisoned in a very comfortable cell in Belle Reeve at the end of BvS? That Amanda Waller has his back just in case he's incarcerated for his attempts to destroy the Trinity? There have been rumors of him showing up in Suicide Squad.

Is it all going just according to keikaku?
>>
>>78268334
I still don't understand why they casted him for lex luther.
>>
>>78268388
>casted

When will people understand that the past tense of cast is cast?
>>
>>78268388
I still don't understand why people like you care when you can't even spell his name correctly.
>>
>>78268388
Becuase it's FUCKING EXCITING for people who actually READ COMICS and DO NOT HAVE AUTISM to see DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS of the same character in different mediums
>>
>>78268388
>Casted
>Luther

Opinion discarded you fucking 12 year old
>>
QUICK /co/!
CAST OTIS!
>>
>>78268454
I think anon is using caste as a verb.
>>
>>78268661
jesse eisenberg
i like his luthor
>>
>>78268738
>Eisenberg playing dual roles as Luthor and Otis
Genius
>>
>>78268756
perfect
>>
File: amd-dkr-jpg.jpg (213 KB, 970x1580) Image search: [Google]
amd-dkr-jpg.jpg
213 KB, 970x1580
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-batman-v-superman-marketing-needs-to-stop-pretendin-1748574866

The Lex Luthor articles actually casues some tumblrtard mad
>>
>>78269509
People are not ready for the hypercrisis
>>
>>78269509
>tumblrtard mad

Oh boy! I did not see that coming!
>>
>>78268388
Cause he is the best possible actor to play a modernised zuckerbergian luther
>>
>>78269509

>This needs to stop. Lex Luthor isn’t a real person, and pretending he is makes the whole endeavor look insane.

What the fuck is her deal.
>>
>>78269815
She wants trailer after trailer duh.
But seriously what the fuck is her deal. WB always does shit like this why is it bad now? Because its cool to hate on DC is shes just hating for hates s
>>
>>78269509
>human-first propaganda
Muh alienism. The fuck is wrong with these people, she is literally crying about prejudice towards aliens.
>>
>>78269850

I think she's just weirded out by all the sites and places treating Lex and Lexcorp as real, but that's a very silly sentiment.
>>
>>78269891
How is it a bad thing though. No one complains about the star wars marketing acting like everyone in the world loves syar wars. Or Twilight and its team shit.

Its just marketing and it fits the realistic theme they are trying to set.
>>
>>78269815

it's Gawker her deal is the same as Salon and Buzzfeed's

Lex should be a strong black transwomyn
>>
>>78268334
>Bald Lex looks to be wearing a prison uniform, and is that the biggest, blackest dick in his ass, or is that the one in his mouth?

I love how progressive DC movies are. Billionaires in prison! Amazing. Bravo, Snyder.
>>
Those rumors said he would shave when he goes to prison

For the last time, he's already bald and is wearing a wig... if he's bald in prison it's because he can't wear his fucking wig, not that he will lose his hair during the movie
>>
>>78269815
Post-modernist advertising like this is very triggering to people who already have trouble distinguishing fact from fiction.
>>
>>78268334
I just want
>A.) Actors and suits that look like their characters (thank you based Michael Wilkinson)
>B.) Actual adaptations of characters from their comics, not just Dark Knight Returns or Year One for the billionth time
>C.) Less influence from New 52 and more influence on the characters throughout their WHOLE span (the New 52 is way too forced, and is personally trying too hard in my opinion)
>>
>>78269875
If we were living in a comic book universe, these people would be demanding we allow mass Skrull immigration onto our planet, despite their stated goal of exterminating the human race.

...maybe they're all Skrulls? That would explain a whole lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 610x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 610x450
>>78268388
Because Eisenberg is a spitting image of teenage Lex.
>>
>>78270515
We can't judge an entire species on the actions of a few extremists.
>>
>>78270608
Sure, the extremists are the vast vast majority, but there's always a few exceptions. We have to judge them as individuals. #notallskrulls #istandwithZ'Reg
>>
>>78269509
>Lex badmouths aliens
>Literal aliens from outer space
>"Ugh, that's racist"
>>
>>78269509
>“Heck,” he says. And “darn” and “shoot,” I’m sure.
He's got a point.
>>
Is Terrio writing these articles?
>>
>Eisenberg pretending LexCorp is real
>Leto sending castmates a dead hog

What's next, Battfleck saving people from a burning building?

Is my comic book coming to life?
>>
>>78269509
The smear campaign against DC is real.
>>
>>78270997
Try kittens.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/batman-rescues-cat_n_3894616.html
>>
>>78269509
Hahaha
>>
>>78268388
>I made $4000 and hour working part-time from home with Lexcorp. It’s amazing! my aunt just brought 40 cakes with all the money she earned. 40 cakes!

www.shittylexcorpspam.com
>>
>>78270841
>Still not seeing through Lex's fake persona
You're playing into his hands, desu.
>>
>>78269509
Marvelshills are trying their best.
>>
>>78270850
Probably. He specifically write the part for Eisenberg and is now apparently on the team overseeing the entire DCEU.
>>
I'm liking this Lex a whole, whole lot.
>>
>>78268614

This is something an autistic person would say.
>>
>>78270841
Don't belive his lies!
>>
>>78269509
I really hope this article isn't serious and is just fishing for clicks. Otherwise this person sounds like the biggest cunt in the world that no one would want to actually interact with.
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 728x800) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347 KB, 728x800
>Queen
>Kord
>Stagg
>no one talking about this

Did I miss this?
>>
>>78277044
>Did I miss this?

yeah we had several threads yesterday
>>
>>78277128
Ah, I was flying. I'll pick them up from the archive, thanks anon.
>>
>>78277044
Is every corporation in the DC Universe ran by either a superhero or super villain?
>>
>>78277402
by default. money is a super power
>>
>>78277150
You should really be more careful, Superman.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.