[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT video games that would make good cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
ITT video games that would make good cartoons
>>
File: rf mild indifference.png (90 KB, 244x274) Image search: [Google]
rf mild indifference.png
90 KB, 244x274
>>78265418
I am getting tired of these threads. They are pointless.

It always boils down to people posting games they WANT to be cartoons, based on how they like the games already.

And then it's "my game >> your game" or discussing the games themselves.

Fuck it.
>>
File: mass-effect-3-promo-image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mass-effect-3-promo-image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>78265488
So?

This entire board is a based on "mine is better than yours", from comics vs cartoons to Marvel Vs. DC to Pearl Vs Elsa or whatever. It's always "my opinion is better than yours". Without that, there is no discussion.
>>
>>78265625
Do you even fucking browse this board?
>>
>>78265625
Maybe, but this is a stealth vidya discussion anyway. Is /v/ that bad?
>>
>>78265625
So go to one of the multiple video game-related boards
>>
File: Draken.png (693 KB, 858x612) Image search: [Google]
Draken.png
693 KB, 858x612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-ln5SVy9Q
>>
>>78265625
At least they talk about cartoons and comics
>>
>>78265674
There's at least half a dozen threads about games here, though.
>>
>>78265418
Despite the fact that Awesomenauts is dressed as a Saturday morning kids cartoon, I wouldn't actually say it'd make a good cartoon. Maybe something along the lines of Xiaolin Showdown I guess. I suppose I'm more used to character-centric cartoons than action-centric these days.

The original Bioshock games would make for a good cartoon along the lines of Gotham Knight and the Animatrix. Bioshock Infinite would suit Korra's style.

Conker's Bad Fur Day would make an interesting Adult Swim toon though I can't think of anything to compare how it would be. Definitely not 3D like Viva Pinata though.

The Force Unleashed would work in the typical 3D Disney Star Wars format.
>>
>>78265722
>>78265418
Continued...

Fallout I could see having a bunch of short, artistically different mini episodes like Gotham Knight.

Warcraft/World of Warcraft would make a great Saturday morning kids cartoon like He-Man or the X-men.

I could see GTA V as some sort of Adult Swim cartoon along the lines of Venture Bros or Archer
>>
File: dGVGJB2.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dGVGJB2.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
>>78265668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539r62SO0Ac
>>
>>78265841
Still waiting for a Mac release. Not an expert on Wine.
>>
Undertale adapted by Pixar.
>>
>>78266569
>Owning a Mac
For what purpose?
>>
>>78266596
Story is tied too heavily to the fact that you can save and reload the game, and that you are controlling a character.

It wouldn't work as well in another medium.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.