[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never really watched either of the TMNT cartoons growing up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2012turtles.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2012turtles.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
I never really watched either of the TMNT cartoons growing up, but I've seen a few episodes of both 87 and 2003 show.
Would you guys recommend this?
>>
>>78262995
Most episodes are 6.5/10-7.5/10, but all 3 season finales have been 9/10.
>>
nah, it's shit. basically turtles with mlp tier humor.
>>
>>78263376
>basically turtles with mlp tier humor.
Given that I've never seen MLP, I don't understand how TMNT fits this buzz phrase.
But kindly fuck off
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>78262995

it's literally 80s jerk off the series
>>
>>78262995
I loved the first season, but the second season started to run into big problems with status quo.

So yeah, give it a watch, just beware of that
>>
I was really enjoying it two seasons in and then at some point during 3 I just stopped following it. I think it does tend to meander and lean a little heavy on a "monster of the week" format, but the fight choreography is good throughout and it probably has the best visual appeal/narrative appeal ratio of all 3 series.
>>
>>78262995
How is the show for being cute and comfy?
>>
>>78262995
watch the first two seasons.

Then just read the IDW comics.
>>
>>78268004
>just read the IDW comics.
ftfy
>>
>>78262995
Season 1, 2 and 4 are okay.
Season 3 is complete trash outside of the two final episodes.
2003 was much better in every way, shape and form.
>>
>>78268677
>4 are okay
Only 4 episodes aired double nigger.
>Season 3 is complete trash outside of the two final episodes.
Tale Of The Yokai is one of the best episode since the beginning of the show.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.