[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's to say she isn't evil? We know nothing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Who's to say she isn't evil? We know nothing about this character other than she has a human fetish. Remember that the gems are wanted fugitives after all.
>>
>>78252628
It would be unexpected if she were revealed to be evil. If it's revealed she simply had a manipulative plan, that would make much more sense. Manipulation, it could be argued, can be necessary to further "good" priorities.
>>
>>78252628
Being a Xeno scum made that thing automatically evil and a menace for the entire humanity.
>>
>>78252628
She led the rebellion for the prolonged existence of earth and sacrificed herself to create Steven.
Since Steven is half Rose and a very nice kid, I doubt she could be so bad.
Not to mention she is loved by all who knew her.
>>
>>78255774
So her minions say
Because kids always end up like the parent they never met
So was Hitler
>>
File: deathquartz.png (265 KB, 723x220) Image search: [Google]
deathquartz.png
265 KB, 723x220
>>78252628
we know she's evil, anon
>>
>>78255626
Calm down there Bozé.
>>
>>78257559
I mean he's right. They brought war to our planet. If the humans were smart they should destroy them and hope that the home planet ignores earth since the traitors are gone
>>
>>78258270
I don't really watch it but didn't she go there originally to destroy or do something to earth anyway but changed her mind because she liked earth?
>>
>>78258415
Yes. The Homeworld gems, were going to use the life force of earth to harvest gems, that would have killed the humans. Rose was part of that group of gems, but her human fetish was so big she rebelled against the Homeworld.
>>
>>78258495
So it would have happened either way.
If it wasn't for her humanity would have taken a larger blow.
>>
>>78252628
She was probably pretty evil at some point in the past. Extrapolating from her healing powers, etc. she could have been involved in the forced fusion experiments or responsible for the corrupted gems. I think that was probably all long behind her by the time she met Greg though, in all the flashbacks she just seems like someone with a lot of regrets. There could be some deeper strategy involved in creating Steven but I think if anything like that comes to light her plan will bad in the sense that it doesn't take into account what Steven wants and won't really be evil per se.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>78252628
post yfw it's revealed that rose is laying dormant inside of steven biding her time to get to homeworld and take it over
>>
File: 1450241110845.jpg (2 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1450241110845.jpg
2 MB, 10000x10000
>>78258521
we wouldn't be fucking alive you retarded fa/tg/uy, it took place 10,000 years, and gems were undoubtedly the spark that gave us civilisation.

the war was between gems, whatever amount of humans there were, an would have to swarm a single weak gem to defeat it.
>>
>>78259212
>gems were undoubtedly the spark that gave us civilisation
bullshit, we were domesticating plants on our own just fine, thank you very much. Do you really think that homeworld would want/care if a bunch of apes were organizing?
>>
>>78252628
I refer you to this post made in another thread >>78242425
>>
>>78259212
Bullshit, they arrived on earth 5000 years ago in their reality. Humanity had already had Mesopatamia built up and other baby empires rising from infancy around that time i.e. Egypt , Greece , Persia, China, etc.
>>
File: 113.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
>>78259101
>>
File: tumblr_nwzsciWe9z1s1j5euo1_1280.jpg (386 KB, 700x684) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzsciWe9z1s1j5euo1_1280.jpg
386 KB, 700x684
She's definitely not any more evil than the Crystal Gems. She probably did bad things and that's why she decided to rebel.

She does believe she's a bad person though as shown in the song Love Like You. She gave birth to Steven who she believes is an even better person than herself.

She doesn't understand why Steven loves her so much. She didn't know that the gems would be so dysfunctional without her, but finds it amazing that Steven could love them better than she could.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.