[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was reading the Multiversity hardcover the other night and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SayMyName.png (616 KB, 637x501) Image search: [Google]
SayMyName.png
616 KB, 637x501
I was reading the Multiversity hardcover the other night and noticed that in the 'Thunderworld' issue, Sivana says his name right after transforming and doesn't turn back. Did Morrison fuck up or is there some explanation for this?
>>
File: ComicWrong.gif (166 KB, 410x630) Image search: [Google]
ComicWrong.gif
166 KB, 410x630
Also, the comic Captain Marvel reads at the end features dialogue not in the actual issue...
>>
Morrison is a SJW c︂u︂ck who deserves a bullet to the head.
>>
>>78251257
needs more buzzwords desu senpai
>>
>>78251228
I think this was because the ideas are alive and always changing.

Seems like the Morrison-y thing.
>>
>>78251228
>the comic Captain Marvel reads at the end features dialogue not in the actual issue...
That's because it's the Gentry talking to him directly.
>>
>>78251215
He said Black Sivanna, not Sivanna.
>>
>>78251215
It's Sivana Day. Sivana can do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>78251257
>too stupid to understand the hypercrisis
>>
>>78251215
Never ask /co/ if Morrison fucked up, they have his cock planted firmly in their throats so even if they could answer you their answer would be no
>>
>>78251257
And you're playing right into his hands by saying so.

>ye best start believin' in hypercrisis, lad...
>>
>>78231080

You did the same fucking thread yesterday and you got answered.
Stop shitposting, faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.