[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH I GET IT IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ANIMATED AND THEY'RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Animaniacs.jpg (27 KB, 378x273) Image search: [Google]
Animaniacs.jpg
27 KB, 378x273
OH I GET IT
IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE ANIMATED
AND THEY'RE LIKE MANIACS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
damn...
>>
whoa...
>>
Too often today, animation on television is produced in a workman-like manner, with little attention paid to characterization, illustration, and above all, narrative storytelling. This series, with appeal to adults as well as children, reminds us of the glory days of Hollywood animation and brings that period up-to-date with sparkling characters, witty dialogue, and stunning production. The magic touch of executive producer Steven Spielberg is in evidence in the work of senior producers Rich Arons and Sherri Stoner, and the rest of the outstanding production team. For restoring quality to the daily animated television series, and for doing so in a thoroughly engaging and highly kinetic manner, a Peabody to Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs.
>>
What's up with all the anti-Animaniacs threads lately? Is there some third-world Plebistan that only just now got it dubbed? I mean, okay, I was disapppointed too when I went back and rewatched it on The Hub only to realize how uneven it was, but it's not like WB is fucking pushing Animaniacs nostalgia or anything. It's deader than Baby Loony Tunes.
>>
>>78249305
it's just funwording for "ANY MAN Is A CiS"
>>
>>78249444
I think it's just a wave of millennials who never saw the show but keep seeing it mentioned or listed highly on Top Blahblah Animated Blahblah lists on nostalgia-driven clickbait sites, hearing about how it had "jokes for adults", and then watching it only to discover that SURPRISE the adult jokes were written for adults of the 90s (i.e. baby boomers) and the jokes written for little kids don't land home for them either.
>>
>>78249490
Looks like SJWs found their way into old cartoons as well.
>>
>>78249492
"millenial" is a copyrighted buzzword supposed to contain anybody born after 1980, it's stupid, don't use it
>>
>>78249490
>>78249533
This really is just /co/ - Buzzwords & Boogiemen anymore.
>>
>>78249305
I always thought it was because they were animals.
>>
>>78249536
Whatever nigga, I meant the more modern definition of millennial where it means "someone born close to the turn of the century", not someone who was practically old enough to drink on New Years Eve, 1999. Words change meanings, if you can think of a better term for the 18s-and-under who've overrun /co/ I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>78249584
>what are jokes
>>
>>78249614

No, words can't just change meaning whenever people want them to. Like how pretentious can't just become "something or someone who tries to be deep when they're fucking not"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.