[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Kanan cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the curse strikes.jpg (84 KB, 593x384) Image search: [Google]
the curse strikes.jpg
84 KB, 593x384
Poor Greg.
>>
>>78248469
>not even Star Wars could stop the Weisman Curse
For the love of keikkaku, PLEASE support Starbrand & Nightmask
>>
>>78248530
No.
>>
File: ALL HAIL.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ALL HAIL.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>78248469
Holy shit, HOW CAN ONE BE SO FUCKING UNLUCKY ?
>>
>>78248744
Don't fuck with gypsies.
>>
>>78248744
both him and Tartakovsky
>>
>>78248469
I thought Kanan was supposed to be a mini?
>>
>>78248905
This is what they want you to believe
>>
Guys, guys. Writing a comic book is not that prestigious a thing when you've got real shit to do. Weisman is too fucking busy to be tied down to a constant ongoing, whereas telling a self-contained and fully plotted story start to finish is entirely within the realm of reason as a vanity project.

It's the same reason why we'll never get more John Rogers comics even though his stuff was the best.
>>
>>78248848
>Tartakovsky

He did make Sony like a billion dollars with those two movies, which secured his own movie project and he's also getting a chance to finish Samurai Jack properly. People have certainly done worse in the business.
>>
>>78248957
>It's the same reason why we'll never get more John Rogers comics even though his stuff was the best.

He was on BB for 24 issues. 36 if DC hadn't fired him.
>>
>>78248469
Greg clarified that he meant he stops writing at 12. Someone else could take over, but at this point, I doubt it.

Plus, there's really not much to explore with Kanan anyway. I'd rather get a Hera, Sabine, or Zeb comic.

>>78248905
>>78248931
It was supposed to be a mini, but Marvel extended it to an ongoing after successful sales. I think even the trade for the first arc was on the New York Post's Best Sellers list.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.