[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drake Bell is the official voice of Spider-Man across all media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Sadpider-Man.jpg (224 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
Sadpider-Man.jpg
224 KB, 580x800
>Drake Bell is the official voice of Spider-Man across all media
>>
File: 1362948748719.png (264 KB, 555x329) Image search: [Google]
1362948748719.png
264 KB, 555x329
>>78247980
You didn't need to remind me, I had almost forgotten.
>>
>>78247980
Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

Disney is doing it the oversaturation
>>
>>78247980
>tfw Bell's voice is heard instead of Tom Holland's in Civil War
Fuck
>>
>>78247980
Good for him. He's one of those celeb's that are really high on the suicide watch list. Dude's life is completely over and just gets worse. He really needs this.
>>
>>78247980
well he needs the money
>>
File: spideytellsyouwhythatsbs.jpg (11 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
spideytellsyouwhythatsbs.jpg
11 KB, 262x192
>>78247980
It's a shame since Josh Keaton was like nearly perfect.
>>
File: 1409145784229.png (238 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1409145784229.png
238 KB, 297x331
>Well I never thought that I''d be 600K in debt. I found a way, I found way...
>>
I still find him way more likable than Josh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHTbQGO3d4Y
>>
>>78248445
>>78248069
If he died he'd just come back as a fairy.
>>
Ignoring the epic /tv/ meme celebrity gossip, he's not bad and I get the impression he's really into the role, I bet he's aware he'll never live up to Keaton in the fans' eyes. Also it's not his fault the show is fucking horrible.

The casting in EMH was so goddamn perfect, even Iron Man's World's Worst RDJ Impression grew on me after MvC3.

Just when they were starting to make those actors the standard, it all gets wiped out to make way for Avengers Assemble's trashcan acting. Seriously just listening to the voices on that show irritates me, I have no idea if it's the sound mix or the direction or just the actors, but it gives me a migraine. At least they were smart enough to keep the Hulk guy.
>>
>>78248069
What happened to him
>>
>>78248897
Overestimated his future income and spent too much, now 600K in debt and barely making an average income. Also fucked up his hand in a way that could potentially ruin his music career, but I heard that actually healed better than was expected.
>>
>>78248856

it's the direction.

the AA voice actors consist of awesome veterans like Troy Baker, Roger Craig Smith, Travis Willingham and Laura Bailey, but i feel they are all miscast in their roles. Baker and Smith were in EMH in different roles and were better in EMH.

Fred Tatasciore is the only one from EMH who reprised his role as The Hulk but that's because no one does Hulk better than him.

I wish the EMH cast was used more. whenever I read the comics Brian Bloom is Cap, Rick Wasserman is Thor, Chris Cox is Hawkeye...etc...etc.

at least they got to do Marvel Heroes.
>>
>>78248948
It was supposed to be one of those "never play a guitar again" accidents but yeah, he did wind up healing far better than expected.

His actual music career still tanked anyways though.
>>
Considering Viacom no longer needs him as Timmy Turner, Spidey's all he has now.
>>
>>78248856
>The casting in EMH was so goddamn perfect

>Josh Keaton was casted in EMH and had already recorded lines
>to have "synergy", Loeb had Keaton's lines re-dubbed by Drake Bell

They even had JK Simmons dub over Daren Norris, but it wasn't as big of a loss.
>>
Good! Better than his voice in Spanish...
>>
>>78249021
His albums are well reviewed. The music is pretty good too, and he recently got to work with one of his idols. I'd say he's got no problem with the music side of his life.
>>
>>78248733
I understood that reference.
>>
>>78249370
Given that synergy seems to be the thing going on across even stuff that Loeb has no control over, I'm starting to doubt Loeb purposely made that decision.

>>78248971

Also Bell's voice was used better on EMH than it was on USM so it's definitely direction.
>>
>>78248698
I find these funny but whats with the kind of people who make vines being so shit in real life
>>
>>78248948
>Also fucked up his hand in a way that could potentially ruin his music career
He was a fucking rhythm guitarist. Even if he lost a limb he could keep playing. It's like one step up from playing bass.
>>
>>78250978
>Django Reinhardt gets his hand ruined beyond repair by a fire and told he'll never play again
>Creates a whole new style of playing and becomes one of the greatest guitar players who ever lived with only 2 fingers

>Drake Bell breaks his wrist
>Immediately just goes on twitter to post about how he'll never be able to play for the poor sick children again hoping people will say nice things to make him feel better
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.