[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone who doesn't watch Inside Out explain this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: VW5kZXJ0YWxlIGlzIHNoaXQg.png (267 KB, 616x345) Image search: [Google]
VW5kZXJ0YWxlIGlzIHNoaXQg.png
267 KB, 616x345
Someone who doesn't watch Inside Out explain this picture
>>
Ay Papi is frustrated because he's erect and want to fuck his daughter but these unsexy kids are ruining it
>>
>>78246066
this
>>
Nazi dad goes into full heil while his children watch in awe
>>
Looks like the kids are embarrassed by dad rocking the air guitar.
>>
>>78246059
A man is struggling to rub his stomach and pat his head at the same time.

His daughter looks on in fear.

A teenage boy is holding an invisible hose to water invisible plants.
>>
Father and boy are rocking out to Dio. Daughter stares with awe at her dad's air guitar solo.
>>
Riley (the girl)'s unnamed date and her dad bond over being in a band.

Riley's embarrassed.

The end.
>>
>>78246059
The little girl is mortified her father and boyfriend are having fun together.
>>
>>78246066
very embarrassed that this made me laugh...
>>
>>78246059
The man suffers an emotional fit, he cannot control his body - this is humorous to the audience, a great jape, Joe Everyman chuckles and munches his popped corn. The children look on with expressions of fear and mute incomprehension. Their father, will he die? Does his heart "attack"? Will he round upon them in frothing rage, beat them, subject them to humiliations? No, haha! He has inflicted upon himself an amusing injury. His fury is spent, he slides sated to the floor.
>>
>>78248031
I heard joke once: Girl goes to coach driver. Says she's depressed. Home life seems unhappy, and cruel. Says she wants to go to Minnesota to not feel alone in a threatening world. Coach driver says: "Journey is simple. There's a stop on my route. This faimly lives there - the daughter - is their 'happy girl'. Go see her. That should pick you up." Girl bursts into tears. "But driver..." he says "I am that 'happy girl'." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
>>
>>78246059
dad is breaking into a blind rage
child with dark hair is preparing to defend himself
child on the stairs is horrified but not surprised - her father does this often
>>
>>78246059
Is there a place I can watch the short?
>>
>>78246059
Mute father explains to his kids through charades that since he lost his job their mother would have to get a second job stripping
>>
the dad is thrashing some sweet air guitar to show up his son that he doesn't need no fucking guitar hero to rock

the girl is just trying to go to school, you can see her wearing her backpack straps, but she doesn't want to get hit by dad while he's thrashing his sick moves all over the place
>>
>>78246059
She's pregnant
>>
>>78246059
Dad tries to revive "Gangam Style" dancing
>>
>>78246066
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>78249887
>I want to go to the Midwest to not feel alone
There go my sides
>>
File: 1447570999758.gif (860 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447570999758.gif
860 KB, 500x281
>>78246066
Someone recommended Ay Papi to me claiming it would be right up my alley, what a huge disappointment
>>
>>78246066
I laughed.
>>
Beta dad realizes that he was cucked by a manlet as the manlet's daughter walks down the staircase. The manlet is showing how deep he went inside his wife and the dad is frustrated that a man as wide as the distance between his hands cucked him.
>>
>>78246066
>not wanting to cuck the Riley
Stay pleb.
>>
>>78256954
His wife did choose him instead of the sexy and seemingly ageless helicopter pilot so he must have something.
>>
>>78246059
little girl watches stand users duke it out in her living room
>>
>>78246059
SPEEDFORCE
>>
File: 1442893270790.jpg (26 KB, 213x663) Image search: [Google]
1442893270790.jpg
26 KB, 213x663
Riley a cute!
>>
>>78258943
DRAGONFORCE
>>
>>78246059
Dad's on the electric guitar while the kid's on the bass. That girl is not privy to the most excellent imaginary concert taking place in that dining area.
>>
The kid on the left want to be cool, but his dad scoffs at his pathetic attempts. His dad shows off his sick cool moves, and the kid on the left is taken aback at how radically cool his dad is. The girl on the stairs can only stair in wonder at her father's amazing display of coolness.

Also based on the layout of the house I'd say this is happening in San Francisco, and if not that then somewhere in New England.
>>
Angry Mexican man has a heart attack while his daughter and some kid sneak upstairs to fuck
>>
>>78246066
this guy knows what's up.
>>
Inside Out thread?
>>
here's the short in case nobodies seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbVMgYmJXs
>>
>>78264489
sorry here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qZEkXTGIc
>>
A man and a boy rock out together to bond in a heartwarming fashion while a jealous and horrified loli looks on.
>>
File: 1448856749487.gif (990 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1448856749487.gif
990 KB, 600x557
>>78264291
Inside Out thread.
>>
>>78246059
Luigi's throwing a fit because the kid stole his hat
>>
>>78246059
i didn't watch it. Gangnam style is going on.
>>
>>78246066
11/10
>>
>>78246059
>Luigi's Mansion.png
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.