[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ice Age collision course trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPmm1JhygIo
>>
>trailer
ehhh its more like a short really.
>>
>>78243306
They need to stop making these movies
also Scrat's face looks like a cock and balls
>>
File: Scrat_2002-2009.jpg (112 KB, 1107x386) Image search: [Google]
Scrat_2002-2009.jpg
112 KB, 1107x386
>>
>>78243306
oh wow, the aliens go all the way back to the first movie. it's nice they're exploring that part of the lore.
>>
>>78243306
Why is so much of modern slapstick butt-related stuff and getting hit in the groin?
>>
>>78244943
What's your point?
>>
File: 1439079194468.jpg (37 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1439079194468.jpg
37 KB, 400x452
>tarnishing one funny gag from the original by making it the basis of a sequel
Why is this a franchise
>>
>>78246338
The retarded squirrel was the cause for every single instance of the big event that starts the movie since the end of the first one.
>>
>>78246338
It makes a shitload of money overseas. Literal piles of money.
>>
I saw an Ice Age Christmas special on TV the other week. Not even a vague holiday or winter special, no, an actual episode with Sloth, Mammoth Guy and Sabertooth Guy putting up a tree and trying to get to the North Pole to talk to Santa Claus.

I hope somebody lost their job over that, but I should know better. I mean, at least the Flintstones Christmas specials have the excuse of being about humans. Why the flying FUCK would prehistoric animals have the exact same Saint Nick mythology?
>>
>Ice Age FIVE
>FIVE of these goddamn movies

Next Land before Time, yay or nay?
>>
>>78243306
Blue Sky has so much potential with their environment design and the look of their films, but they fall so short by being mostly a cash cow studio
I was surprised they made something as good as the latest Peanuts movie
>>
>>78247794
It would have been shit if the Schulz family wasn't involved
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.