[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you enjoy the end of Reboot /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Invincible_Vol_1_126.jpg (257 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_Vol_1_126.jpg
257 KB, 585x900
How did you enjoy the end of Reboot /co/?
>>
Story time now. Please and thank you.
>>
>>78239816
Christ you don't request story times. It ends with Mark telling the tentacle monster to fuck off and he travels back to an unaltered present only to find that 5 or so years have passed and Terra has grown.

Fuck you.
>>
>>78239947

Well that was just mean, anon.

It's also not back until April
>>
>>78239947
you truly soiled it
>>
>>78239947
Ha fuck you i dont even know what youre taljing about. Story time please,unless your gay then i dont want anything to do with it homojew
>>
>>78240100
Ok new thread.
>>
>>78239816
See: >>78224088
>>
>>78239771
It was meh.
>>
Kirkman is a fucking monster.
>>
Mark was right
>>
File: 1447907658238.png (305 KB, 1000x774) Image search: [Google]
1447907658238.png
305 KB, 1000x774
>>78239947
You skipped the part where he fixed everything and saved countless daughters.

Anissa is coming back and shes going to be thirsty.
>>
>>78239771
pretty shit like the last 40 or so issues
>>
>>78241713
Allen is homegirls new husband
>>
>>78241713

He didn't fix anything. All that's been erased and the tentacle pulled a mild Aku to be dicks
>>
>>78242462
On the point of Allen why doesn't he just let olly and mark almost kill him so he can get another boost and be stronger then thragg?
>>
>>78242680

Literally have to be near death. To much risk of killing him ad he will be out recovering for months. This isn't DBZ m8
>>
>>78243287
I get that but will thragg's army being almost fully grown and looking to kill him and everyone in the coalition its a risk worth taking
>>
>>78243331

It's a risk worth taking having the most powerful man on your side who also leads the coalition of planets in hospital for months when Thragg can strike at any moment?
>>
>>78243377
You have a good point, it would have been a better idea if they did it right before Mark got sent back in time since he wouldn't have the army
>>
>>78239771
It felt like Kirkman's personal jab at One More Day, after all he did name his son Peter Parker Kirkman.

It was also a clever way to operate a years-long timeskip, because there was nothing new Kirkman could have done with the baby.

And the last page gave a golden A grade reaction pic.
>>
>>78239947
>only to find that 5 or so years have passed and Terra has grown.
I'm so sick of comicbook writers pulling shit like that just to skip past babies being babies
>>
>>78244882
go read spiderwoman you fag
>>
Tell me, /co/. If I get into this series, will I like it as much as I like his writing in TWD? Will there be chills? WILL THERE BE THRILLS?

But seriously, I've been on the fence about checking this out, and am wondering if it's worth at least checking out the first 6 issues.
>>
>>78245218

One of the best cape runs. Definitely worth it.

Even /co/ believes that, but its too tsundere to embrace its true feelings.
>>
Man am I glad they skipped the boring baby bullshit. Loli Terra is much better. Wonder if rapewoman went to look elsewhere, Mark was probably presumed dead.
>>
>>78245218
You need to read the first 7 issues, then decide whether or not to proceed. 7, not 6.
>>
>>78245218
He manages to make superhero stuff fresh and interesting without doing anything really different, sam as he did for zombies with TWD.
>>
It was a little satisfying to watch someone go back in time and take the chance to make an end run around causality. I've seen so many stories where people don't try, or they try and history corrects itself, that the sheer novelty of a long-running cape story playing out like this was exciting.
Then the worms showed up and I immediately said "aww" out loud, because I thought I knew how Kirkman was going to get rid of all of that.
Then he swerved me.

All in all, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
>>
>>78245310
7, got it. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
Guys.
Guys.

What if post-skip Eve hooked up with Oliver?

Better yet, what if this child is not Terra but Oliver's fast growing spawn, and Terra is still sort of a toddler?
>>
>>78245968
>What if post-skip Eve hooked up with Oliver?

Oliver doesn't dig human chicks you dink.
>>
>>78245968
Eve doesn't have a thorax, Oliver wouldn't be into that at all.
>>
>>78239947
so..... just like what that anon said? Except you know, sped up?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.